Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Sep 2019
Senior Market Analyst – Telco
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is a premier global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, and events for the information technology, telecommunications, and consumer technology markets. The Company helps IT professionals, business executives, and the investment community make fact-based decisions on technology purchases and business strategy.
Expires on 18 Oct 2019
- The primary objective of the role will be to conduct research into and maintain coverage of the vibrant and fast developing market for telecom services in the ASEAN region while developing a country level understanding of each market.
- The analyst will be a prime contributor and deliver against an aggressive, high growth content.
- Beyond written research, the analyst will also develop market sizing, revenue forecasts, market share and related quantitative tools to aid clients in their respective businesses. This would include the Asia-Pacific Telecom Services Database product tracking country level Telco performance across ASEAN.
- The successful analyst will also be required to do bespoke work as needed, including being tasked to write on a variety of topics that are driving clients’ needs, to conduct primary and secondary research and to support the clients.
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +603 2263 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A minimum of 2-6 years of experience in the IT or telecommunications service provider industry in Asia, with knowledge of both fixed and mobile environments.
- Preference would be given to candidates from either service provider or vendor backgrounds. Relevant consulting background also applicable.
- Speak English proficiently. Mandarin skills are a big plus.
- The analyst will need to develop into an authority on the Digital Commerce industry observing and communicating trends, and competitive forces.
- Strong writing skills are essential. The analyst will be responsible for producing high quality and insightful research reports.
- Excellent communication skills absolutely essential – written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills, experience of having worked in a multi-cultural and distributed team environment will be a key advantage.
- Ability to develop, maintain and strengthen strong relationships with peers and external people such as customers.
- Excellent time management skills while at the same time able to effectively multi-task.
- Detail oriented, meticulous, perseverant, and passion for excellence.
- Highly motivated individual able to work independently, setting work goals and priorities with minimal assistance.