Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Jul 2019
Sales Strategy & Operations Analyst
MalaysiaPermanent PositionMultinational Healthcare Company located in KL with nearby public transport.
Expires on 13 Jan 2020
- Analyze market and clinical information to provide advice and guidance on sales strategies.
- Assess sales achievement and other key metrics by integrating and blending quantitative and qualitative data from a variety of sources to perform complex analyses. Interpret analyses, draw conclusions, and prepare and facilitate presentations on findings on trends (e.g. sales growth, market trends) to sales management and internal stakeholder team.
- Analyze variables and develop models on different strategic deliverables which may include annual management process cycle.
- Generate standardized reports on sales information to track attainment of growth objectives, e.g., sales results, historical growth, market growth trends, budget variance, sales exceptions and product use
- Interview and survey sales team to investigate and identify best practices and business trends to as part of strategic decisions.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate sales results and other key metrics in applicable reporting systems. Monitor data integrity on sales dashboards and provide user support to the field for sales tools.
- Identify opportunities for innovations in sales tools, present recommendations, and develop specifications for approved tools, as well as training users.
- May contribute to the development of strategic and tactical input into the development of customer agreements/contracts (e.g. pricing, consignments, new technology introductions, increasing par levels), and interact with customers to address customer contractual concerns.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from field sales team; train users.
- Other incidental duties assigned by Leadership.
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +603 2263 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Information Technology or Business Administration (or equivalent/relevant fields)
- 5 years’ experience in a medical device/healthcare industry or regulated industry is required
- Good data consolidation, crunching and analytical skills
- Good competency in utilizing & implementing SalesForce.com
- Good written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills including negotiating and relationship management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong business strategic thinking, interpersonal skills, and conflict management skills
- Good knowledge and understanding on financial terms will be beneficial
- Proven expertise in usage of MS Office Suite (MS Excel & MS PowerPoint is critical)
- Ability to understand business acumens, strategies, tactics and implement measurable plan
- Ability to adapt to new technologies
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing environment
- Ability to work independently and be proactive
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships across the organization
- Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- 20% of time traveling within the SEA region