Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Jan 2021
INVESTMENT ANALYST | REAL ESTATE | CENTRAL, SINGAPORE
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading property development firm in the region is currently on the lookout for a highly-qualified Investment Analyst to join their headquarters in Singapore. This is a newly created position, and this is an excellent opportunity to work under the leadership of a multifaceted CEO with years of experience in the real estate and fund management sectors. In addition, you will get to work closely with cross functional stakeholders on highly visible strategic change projects having a direct impact on the business. In return, you will enjoy an attractive total remuneration of up to S$100,000 per annum.
Expires on 20 Mar 2021
- Perform financial modelling and market analysis to assess masterplan development feasibility.
- Perform legal, tax, financial due diligence and the setup of Special Purpose Vehicles (SPV) for phase development of the Masterplan.
- Liaison of third-party consultants, including banks, trustees, etc.
- Prepare reports & presentations for investors and directors.
- Drive real estate content for the platform and assist with asset management functions.
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 email@example.com
- Bachelor degree or above, major in investment, finance, real estate, etc.;
- Minimum 5 years of work experience, familiar with international infrastructure and real estate investment and financing, project evaluation, financial calculation;
- Fluent in spoken English and good writing skills, able to use English to compile feasibility report and various materials;
- Proven experience in financial modelling and proficiency in Excel/VBA
If you are interested in the above opportunity, we look forward to your resume in discretion to Se Wei at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.