Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
30 Jan 2019
Senior Manager / Manager - Change Management / Business Process Improvement
SingaporePermanent PositionWe are seeking an experienced Change Management or Business Process Improvement consulting leader who will take the lead in process improvement initiatives for large-scale, complex business processes. The ideal candidate reviews, analyzes and measures the effectiveness of existing business processes and develops sustainable, business process improvements that are delivered on-time and on-budget.
Expires on 01 Mar 2019
- Provides leadership and expertise to the organization on process improvement efforts
- Reviews key business processes within the organization, looks for cost and effectiveness improvement areas and develops a change management plan for each of the various areas.
- Manages all phases of process improvement initiatives for large scale, complex business processes.
- Designs and drives the use of consistent techniques and tools for all phases of process improvement efforts
- Facilitates various workshops, involving cross-functional teams, required to define, measure, analyze and improve processes.
- Performs root cause analysis on complex processes, making recommendations for improvement.
- Ensures that improvement efforts are managed in a disciplined and structured fashion and that all efforts align with the firm’s objectives.
- Manages process improvement projects ensuring goals are achieved on time, on budget and within scope.
- Acts as a mentor and coach to business stakeholders by providing training and guidance on business process improvement activities.
- Analyzes data for trends and recommend possible improvements and solutions.
Posted ByJo Wong (Suan) (Reg No: R1873556)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor's degree in Business or relevant field, approximately 10 to 15 years relevant experience
- 10 years project management experience including managing concurrent deadlines and multiple priorities
- 7 years’ experience with large organizational transformation initiatives, including process analysis and process design/redesign
- Builds open, trustworthy relationships and communicates effectively at all levels, multiple stakeholders including senior management at C-levels, IT teams, project teams, and vendors
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Experience in performing process, team and business assessments
Office Location: West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jo Wong (Suan), Reg No: R1873556). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057