Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Jun 2021
Global Enterprise Voice Engineer
MalaysiaPermanent PositionIndustrial Automation organization
- Responsible for the delivery of functional assessment and solution design as directed by the Communications and Messaging team lead to meet project requirements and designed for future growth and scalability.
- Responsible for delivering implementation tasks according to the requirements and design specifications.
- Collaborate with Communications and Messaging team lead and Digital Workplace Solutions (DWS) project managers to define project delivery plans and be accountable for the on-time delivery of assigned tasks.
- Accountable for raising project issues and risks to project management, contribute to defining actions for issue resolution, and risk mitigation.
IT Service and Operations
- Responsible for day-to-day level 2 operational support for business services provided by the Communications and Messaging team.
- Responsible for the on-time delivery of change requests (corrections and enhancements) as assigned by team lead.
- Responsible for documenting and maintaining operational run book for project and operational changes deployed to production environment.
- Deliver training to Regional IT services team personnel (level 1 support) and local IT site support teams as needed to improve service delivery
- Contribute to the identification of recurring production issues and active pursuit of root cause analysis and permanent solution for recurring issues.
- Enforce global solution designs and policies (e.g. group policies) across the enterprise.
Expires on 18 Jun 2021
- Support the continuous improvement of the overall service through process improvement initiatives such as knowledge base article creation, and process automation.
- Collaborate with team leads to identify and implement process improvements to drive internal efficiency gains for projects and operations
Posted ByArshanaa Lechumi A/P S.Krishna Kumar
- 2015 or Skype for Business Online.
- Experience preferred working with Microsoft 365 Phone System, Calling plans and Direct routing.
- Certifications with Microsoft Teams desired.
- Experience working with carriers for managing local numbers, porting numbers.
- Experience with deploying local telephony infrastructure especially Session Border Controllers. Experience working with Audiocodes, Ribbon (Sonus), Oracle preferred.
- Dial plan management across local and global sites…. Least cost routing
- Experience with operational monitoring of voice call quality and evaluating root cause (network, platform provider)
- Working knowledge of end user and room hardware requirements (headsets based on user type, specifications based on room type)
- Best practices for call flow management (call attendant, call queue management)
- Experience with cloud platforms (Microsoft Azure, Office 365) with focus on Azure Active Directory, Microsoft Teams.
- Demonstrated ability to acquire understanding and expertise of new technologies through self – learning and training.
- Well experienced in working in a matrixed organization across borders, cultures, and time-zones