Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Sep 2019
Senior HR Operation Specialist
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client, an US medical equipment company, is looking for an experienced Senior HR Operation Specialist to further value-add to their organization with greater automation and streamlining of processes.
Expires on 16 Oct 2019
- Provision of operational services on HR programs, tools and policies which include retention, reemployment and retirement, etc
- Work in close collaboration with various stakeholders (internal and external) such as Compliance, HRBPs, Legal, Union and Government Agencies/Bodies on policies which include retention, reemployment and retirement to govern resolution of employee relations and medical case management.
- Assist in implementing HR policies and procedures to ensure compliance to local regulations, business continuity management, Global Business Security Standards and Global Business Practice Standards
- Manage/Lead special projects (e.g. litigation support, systems and process improvement projects)
- Collate, track, analyze and report on various Human Resource metrics
Posted ByMichelle Dai Yi Ying (Reg No: R1982577)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor's Degree with 6 years of related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including consultative and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of applicable local employment laws and compliance implications
- Good knowledge and understanding of policies, procedures, and requirements as it relates to Human Resources administration
- Good problem-solving and organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Substantial negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast paced environment
- Able to assess risks, analyze situations and determine next course of actions
Location : East
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Dai Yi Ying, Reg No: R1982577). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057