Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Aug 2019
SEA HR Operations Specialist (12 Months Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionOur client is one of the leading in the chemical industry and they are seeking for a SEA HR Operations Specialist to join the team. Reporting directly to the HR Director, you bring along hands-on knowledge and experience in handling all hire-to-retire transactional support for SEA.
- Contact point for Employees & Local Authorities
- Handle country specific government labor surveys and enquiries
- Submission of government grants such as flexi-work arrangements, training grants etc.
- Organize and coordinate HR audit process
- Employment / Dependent pass application, renewal and cancellation. Obtained internal authorization before proceeding. Ensure compliance with immigration ruling.
HR Operations Administration:
- Safe-keeping of Personnel files (need to take back from ASEAN Countries and digitalized critical records)
- Update local policies, procedures & best practices in share-point
- Handle Employee communication such as change of policies, Employee Handbook, etc.
- Handle employee daily enquiries ranging from policies, benefits claims, WD functionality etc.
- Handle employee requests on verification of employment for bank loan, visa application, etc.
- Onboard / off-boarding
- Coordinate with Line Manager on job description / job posting / shortlisting & interview scheduling / offer of employment / organize medical check-up, org announcement & orientation etc.
- Perform background check
- Help to promote HR Corporate initiatives such as learning through Udemy, Community Day, etc.
- Coordinate employee activities
Expires on 07 Sep 2019
- Workday: Continue to validate employee data and work with Line Manager on update
- Support Regional HR projects
Posted ByWong Kay Yan (Reg No: R1656428)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Understand the workings of a multi-national company and an employee service environment will be highly advantageous
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business Administration or related discipline
- 6 years’ experience in HR operations
- Strong communication and interacting skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experienced in working in lean set-ups
- Workday HRIS experience is an advantage
- 12 Months Contract Position
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Wong Kay Yan, Reg No: R1656428). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057