Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Apr 2022
Team Head - HR, Talent Development
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a well-established bank in Hong Kong. They are currently looking for a high calibre Team Head - HR, Talent Development to be part of their dynamic Human Resources department
- Excellent exposure
- Friendly and stable work environment
- Competitive remuneration
Expires on 31 Dec 2022
- To be a team member of Training & Development Department. The incumbent will be an individual contributor in driving talent management, career development and corporate development initiatives with the support of other members of the department.
- Identify talent gaps and needs of the Bank for future capacity building and adopt appropriate approach to rendering effective development solutions for different talent groups.
- Structure and implement comprehensive talent development framework and end-to-end processes, from talent identification, talent review, programmatic development interventions, to career development planning.
- Regularly review the approach and methodologies of talent solutions to maximize learning effectiveness.
- Build a strong network with other talent and learning practitioners in the market to foster best practice sharing, and develop a long-term, win-win relationship with external vendors.
- Build and maintain trustful relationship and win-win partnership with internal and external stakeholders; provide professional, proper advice and support to lines of business and function.
- To assist the Department Head in driving changes within the department.
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 email@example.com
- University graduate, preferably in Business, Finance, HR management and Occupational/Organisational Psychology or equivalent professional qualification.
- A minimum of 10 years' experience in the talent and development field, with at least 4 years of experience in managing a team of learning or talent development professionals; experience in banking or financial industry is a definite advantage.
- Sound knowledge of concept, model, methodology and tools of talent management and leadership development (e.g. psychometric tools, development centre, skill profiling, etc.).
- Good leadership skills in driving performance and change.
- Independent, reliable and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is preferable.
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li: firstname.lastname@example.org
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**