Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Jan 2021
Senior HR Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a leading development professional in the Asia-Pacific region who offers a range of services from building and infrastructure development and management, to facilities management. They are looking for a Senior HR Manager to lead and oversees matters pertaining to HR Operations.
Oversee the team on Employee Lifecycle and HR Operations:
- Benefits renewal, leave and claims eligibility
- Bi-weekly payroll cycles, OT and temp staff payment
- Custodian of full employment lifecycle such as collecting, and processing of work passes
- Familiar with current employment rules and regulations i.e. JSS, SIRS, Work pass processing
- Compliance to statutory HR requirements on matter such as employee taxation and manpower budgetingExpires on 14 Feb 2021
Posted ByPSS SG HR (Monthly gross salary of up to SGD 8500 per month Industry: Estate and Project Management Office Location: West Interested candidates to kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Joanne Leo, Reg No: R1769215).)
Tel: 6511 email@example.com
- Degree in Business or HR related discipline with at least 5 years of HR Generalist and Managerial experience
- Detailed with contract management and processing and good understanding of current employment regulations
- Good command of English is required for the purposes of drafting employment letters and contracts
- Performed full spectrum of HR functions such as budgeting and payroll
- Prior experience working in organisations with more than 200 headcount
- Able to handle varying degrees of complexity and multi-task
- Mature and independent, open-minded, and versatile
- Experience in SAP system is advantageous
08 Jan 2021
SG HR Generalist
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a leading provider of cargo and load handling solutions provider. As they embark on a transition in the APAC region, they are searching for a Singapore HR Executive to be part of their team in providing first point contact assistance to their business units in the APAC region.
Expires on 07 Feb 2021
- Provide HR Services to other business units in the APAC Region, include first level support to HR tickets created on the HR Portal and escalating tickets to relevant supporting teams
- Provide support in the application and cancellation of work passes
- Participate in country transition activities such as knowledge transfer, work shadowing and service readiness activities
- Provide candidate recruitment support
- Perform monthly payroll for Singapore with a headcount of 200 employees and filing of income taxes
Posted ByJoanne Leo (Reg No: R1769215)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma/Bachelor’s degree with 2-6 years of relevant experience
- Written and spoken Japanese/Korean are advantageous due to interactions with Japanese and Korean stakeholders
- Able to work in a dynamic and fast paced environment
- Independent and flexible, able to perform with little supervision or guidance
- Proactive and takes initiative, open to learning new skills and taking on new responsibilities
- Customer-centric and possess excellent interpersonal and communicative skills
- Detailed and organised
- Task oriented and able to multi-task efficiently and effectively
Office Location: West *Shuttle bus transportation will be provided from Jurong East
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates to kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Joanne Leo, Reg No: R1769215). Do send this to someone whom you think may be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057