Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Jun 2019
General Manager, Human Resource
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is one of the leading educational groups in Malaysia. They are in the midst of looking for General Manager, Human Resource for their local office here in Selangor.
Expires on 07 Jul 2019
- This is a challenging position with overall responsibility for key areas of human resource management. Must be able to manage the entire spectrum of human resource management with a special emphasis on employee engagement, KPIs and performance management, recruitment and manpower planning, compensation and benefits, learning and development, talent management and succession planning to attract, develop and retain key talents.
- Must be able to manage both operations as well as strategic matters.
- Must be able to plan / budget human resource requirements and compensation schemes.
- To constantly review human resource utilisation efficiency and effectiveness in the organisation structure.
- To be actively involved in talent management and development, with an emphasis on shaping a robust organisational culture.
- To plan, develop and implement HR continuous improvement activities.
- To manage a team of staff to discharge HR functions in ensuring that quality, efficiency and compliance objectives are met.
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +603 2263 email@example.com
- A recognised degree in a related discipline.
- At least 15 years of working experience with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a managerial role.
- Preference will be given to those with experience working in large organisations.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication and PR skills to engage all levels of employees and shape a healthy organisation culture.
- Must have experience in driving performance management. grievance handling, counselling and disciplinary matters.
- Must have the ability to assess current work processes and create ways to improve them.
- Must have the ability and the experience to manage talent development within the organisation.
- Must be able to develop, review and formulate policies and procedures.
- Must possess excellent organisation and coordination skills with a high level of commitment and confidence.
- Must have good command of the English language, both verbal and written.
- Must be able to articulate and communicate HR ideas, concepts and policies to all levels of employees.
- Must be able to work independently as well as being a team-player with strong commitment to department/company harmony.
- Must be able to work under pressure and meet the demands of the job.