Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
1 listing(s) available.
17 Apr 2023
FINANCE & HR MANAGER
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is seeking for experienced Finance & HR Manager to oversee and lead the overall finance and human resource in the sense-making of organisation’s strategic and operational environment and to ensure compliance with relevant regulations and standards.
- Audit processes including providing support and handling queries in a timely manner.
- Annual budgeting and monthly rolling forecast reporting.
- Monthly and quarterly reports including risk management, financial analysis, cost analysis and variance reporting.
- Supervise finance team
- Accounts receivables and payable processes.
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting processes and ensure compliance with the Financial Reporting
- Standards and the Charities Act and Regulations, general accepted accounting practices and internal control policies.
- Submission of relevant government grants and sponsorships.
- Financial procedures and policies in compliance with internal controls and audit recommended procedures.
Human Resource Duties:
Salary Range: SGD 7,000 - 8,000Expires on 24 Jun 2023
- Establish Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) and review Employee Handbook
- Manage HR operational functions including payroll, full cycle of recruitment process, appraisal, compensation and benefits etc.
- Set up and manage new HR software system
- Provide guidance and liaison with other HODs including supervision, capacity building and manage retention.
Posted ByGwen Hu (Reg No: R22109984)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Good knowledge of XERO Accounting Software and HR Software
- Big 4 working experience is required
- Systematic and meticulous with an eye for detail
- Min. 5- 8 years of working experience as a Finance Manager or equivalent
- Possess ACCA or Degree in Accounting
- Strong at analytics and processes
- Ability to manage people and communicate effectively with all levels of management
Office Location: East
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Gwen Hu, Reg No: R22109984). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057