Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
09 Apr 2019
Human Resources Manager / Senior Human Resources Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur client is a leading global provider of insurance, annuities and employee benefit programmes. Headquartered in New York, with operations in nearly 50 countries and a more than 100-year history, they bring its financial strength, global reach, expertise and customer-centric approach, endeavouring to improve the breadth of choice and experience of Malaysian consumers.
Expires on 04 May 2019
- Manages day-to-day local HR operations and acts as the key HR contact points for various HR matters in Malaysia.
- Ensure HR services are delivered timely and effectively and HR internal controls are adequately implemented to satisfy local statutory and regulatory requirements, whereas local HR practices comply with relevant Global US & Regional policies.
- Advises Regional Office on the latest employment trend in Malaysia and research into the latest local HR practices for the RO to make correct and proper decisions.
- Understand business needs from HRBP’s perspective, review people and employment related issues, and provide the most optimal HR advice in the context of local governance. Resolve staff issues tactfully, assist in reviewing local recruitment cases, and seek proper advice from relevant HR specialists (e.g. HR Policy, C&B) if needed.
- Propose and document key HR processes to align closely with Regional standards in key areas (e.g. pre-employment vetting, business contimuity planning, payroll administration, visa staff management, statutory return filing, etc). Ensure that all HR operations are fully compliant with the minimum legal and regulatory requirements without compromising Global and Asia Standards. Report significant management, business, or audit issues affecting HR.
- Manage local HR policies and develop appropriate HR procedures and practices in the context of Malaysia with specific focus on the local operating environment.
- Implement various HR in initiatives under the guidance or RO. Communicate effectively with stakeholders of RO and local business functions.
Posted ByShin Yi Tan
Tel: 016-662 email@example.com
- Minimum 5-8 years of HR experience, preferably in the Insurance industry / Banking industry.
- All-round HR generalist with exposure to various HR functions and “hand-on”experience in dealing with staff issues, tax filing, payroll and HR Ops.
- Familiar with local employment law, relevant regulations, and the scope of their applications.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills – must be able to communicate effectively both internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal skills – need to have good relationship management with all levels of management.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
09 Apr 2019
Senior HR Executive
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a reputable Fortune 500 organization within the healthcare industry. They are seeking a Senior HR Executive with strong background in HR Operations and Projects. The successful candidate can look forward to growing in a fast-paced and dynamic environment within a growth sector.
Expires on 09 May 2019
- Ensure smooth execution of local HR operational activities which includes maintenance of personal files, submission of government claims and ensuring data accuracy.
- Provide end-to-end support for new hires including contract issuance, onboarding administration, and subsequently manage the exit interview process of departing employees which includes exit paperwork administration and communication with employee.
- Participate in project initiatives on the enhancement of the employee experience and processes throughout the employee lifecycle, including process improvements, automation, and data/insights.
- Strive for continuous HR process improvement by working closely together with HR business partners.
- Point of contact for all outbound/inbound expatriate relocation matters, and liaise with contacts in the respective host countries for relocation arrangements.
- Key custodian to large headcount (>500 pax) in overseeing employee life cycle and answering HR-related queries.
Posted BySerena Lee Yihui (Reg No: R1871368)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's Degree from a recognized institution with a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in a MNC environment
- Proficient in Microsoft software applications such as Word, Powerpoint & Excel
- Excellent interpersonal, oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Meticulous and numerate; strong planning and organization skills
- Good understanding of team dynamism and ability to navigate professionally and independently
Office Location: East
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Serena Lee Yihui, Reg No: R1871368)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057