Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Oct 2021
HR Manager/Senior Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is a healthcare platform focusing on providing full spectrum of musculoskeletal care.
Expires on 30 Nov 2021
- Oversee the daily operations of the HR function and manage the full spectrum of HR activities including but not limited to recruitment, compensation and benefits, payroll, staff training and development, performance management and employee engagement
- Manage recruitment process end to end
- Manage work passes of employees
- Maintain company salary structure, job documentation and job evaluation systems
- Ensure timely and accurate monthly payroll processing, CPF and FWL submission, as well as IR21 and annual income tax submission to IRAS
- Manage the company insurance benefit and serve as a liaison between the employees and the insurance company
- Work with line managers to recommend and schedule appropriate training and development programmes
- Administer the performance management process for employees, including employee engagement surveys and 360-degree feedback. Conduct annual salary surveys relating to compensation and benefits
- Handle employee performance issues and grievances
- Develop and manage the Employee Handbook
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource regulation requirements
Posted ByChew Chia Ning (Reg No: R1657483)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource or related fields
- Minimum 8 years of experience, at least 3 years in the Healthcare industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Office Location: Central
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Chew Chia Ning, Reg No: R1657483) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may also forward this interesting opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057