Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Nov 2020
Senior HR Specialist (2 years Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionOur Client, a world leading technology company is looking for an enthusiastic professional to be part of their dynamic Human Resource team.
Expires on 11 Dec 2020
- Learning & Development – Support the development and delivery of customized learning solutions to match specific needs and business objectives of clients. Act as an internal consultant and work with business leaders on business related training issues, source and recommend appropriate learning solutions or resources, maintain a current knowledge of statutory requirements and develop creative and innovative training programs.
- Performance Management – Support the execution of the annual performance management process. Provide guidance to managers and employees on policies, procedures related to performance management.
- Compensation & Benefits – Holistically take strategic and operational accountability in the initiation and implementation of compensation and benefits process (e.g payroll verification, benefits administration, annual compensation administration and benefits review & renewal)
- Employee Communication – Take lead in employee / internal communications in ensuring integrated employee experience across the organization.
- Company-wide and Team Events – Organize company-wide events such as All Employee meetings, company-wide teambuilding activities to bring about positive people impact and optimize team effectiveness
- Other duties - Provide support in work pass application, cancellation and renewal, preparation of employment certification letters
Posted ByTrinsy Neoh (Reg No: R2094595)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree with 3 – 5 years of relevant HR experience.
- Willing to own and/or handle a mix of strategic HR and tactical matters
- Keen eye for detail and meticulous
- Proficient in MS Excel and related software or application for data reporting analysis
- Team player who is able to work within HR network involving HRBPs and Corporate COEs, as well as business stakeholders
- Aspiring to learn about different HR functions through by deep diving into people advisory and execution activities
- Able to flexibility toggle between myriad HR activities or functions taking place at the same time, and adapt as the overall HR operating model take shape
- 2 Years Contract Position
Working Location: Kaki Bukit (Nearest MRT Circle Line: Macpherson)
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Trinsy Neoh, Reg No: R2094595). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057