Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
30 Jul 2018
Head of Actuarial Pricing – Life Insurance
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading life insurer is looking for an experienced actuarial professional to join the team as Head of Actuarial Pricing. This is an exciting and rare opportunity where you will head the teams of pricing actuaries to support pricing for life business with emphasis on Group Business, Participating Fund, Universal Life, Non-Participating and Investment Linked type of products.
Expires on 31 Dec 2018
- Responsible for pricing of all products, which includes Par & Universal Life products frameworks like RBC, EEV, IFRS, Solvency II
- Produce key financial metrics for filing to the Regional Office under local and regional
- Carry out pricing framework & strategy, leading the negotiations with reinsurers, obtaining internal & regional product approval and complying with local regulatory product filing/approval requirement
- Provide technical guidance on the pricing/modelling effort in performing product pricing and feasibility studies, conduct market research for product initiatives and required profit testing
- Communicate the key financial metrics to the senior management
- Prepare responses to queries from regulators
- Collaborate with product development, technology, compliance and other internal stakeholders on implementation of new products
- Develop studies to investigate the adequacy of pricing assumptions
- Support all queries pertaining product features and designs and prioritize workflows to best meet the timeline of deliverables
- Lead a team and is accountable for the KPIs and development of the members
- Develop department plans, controls, resources and formulate policies in area of responsibility
- Look beyond existing solutions and own area to define/resolve complex issues in new situation
Posted ByGlenn Wong 黄世豪 (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: 8368 email@example.com
- Strong leadership traits to provide guidance and motivation to staff
- Good communicator. Possess the ability to explain complex actuarial matters to layman in non-technical and succinct languages.
- Committed to excellence and always strive to deliver results with high standards
- Ability to manage, coach and motivate large teams
- Possesses strong business acumen
- At least 10 years of relevant experience in senior actuarial roles or positions
- Qualified actuary from a recognized professional actuarial body
- Degree in Actuarial
ARE YOU OUR NEXT Head of Pricing? REACH OUT TODAY!
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you feel that there is a strict fit with your experience and interest.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Glenn Wong (email@example.com)
Reg No: R1106685