Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Nov 2018
SENIOR CLAIMS SPECIALIST
SingaporePermanent PositionAs a medical specialist, you will be reporting to the head of Life Claims and be responsible for claims assessment as well as to uplift the medical and technical competencies of the department to deliver quality claims service for the organization while creating value for our customers.
Expires on 23 Dec 2018
- Assess and review Life, Accident & Health claims based on policy terms and conditions.
- Provide medical advice, build and develop a team of claims specialists with good medical knowledge through case discussion, coaching and training.
- Review claims and implement actions to promote quality claims service, including appropriate medical care to our policyholders at right cost.
- Work on medical query/dispute, product development, projects and initiatives that support business goals.
- Build collaborative relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally to achieve claims business objectives.
- Other relevant duties such as review and update claim guidelines, training manuals, compliance and risk reporting, claims management report, etc.
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine or Diploma in Nursing is preferred.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the Life-Insurance industry with sound knowledge in life and medical claims, but not mandatory.
- Good ability to explain medical conditions in insurance context.
- Strong analytical, business writing and presentation skills.
- Customer-centric and meticulous with the ability to work under pressure.
- Leadership ability and a good team player.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057