Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Aug 2019
Medical Claims Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionA well-established insurance provider is seeking for a high caliber professional to join the team as a Medical Claims Manager for handling insurance claims assessment under the accident and health plans.
You will also be given the opportunity to be part of an exciting team with involvement in service excellence initiatives and projects to improve the claims experience.
Expires on 20 Dec 2019
- Provide accurate and timely assessment of efile medical claims within the required service standards and ensure that claims are paid accurately and promptly;
- Handle early claim investigation, complex claims and appeals;
- Build collaborative relationships with and ensure that claims are well managed for both internal and external key stakeholders (i.e policyholders, beneficiaries, distribution servicing rep, medical institutions) to achieve claims business objectives;
- Deliver excellent service and enhance customer and distribution channels relationship management;
- Attend to claims enquiries;
- Review claims processes and participate in process improvement projects/ initiatives/ system enhancement for the department, including establish claims best practices;
- Ensure compliance with internal and external regulatory and legal matter; and
- Guide and train junior staff.
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Diploma or Degree or Professional Insurance Certificate with at least 3 year of relevant accident and health claims experience;
- Prior experience in life claims and personal accident claims will be an added advantage;
- Strong analytical, written and communication skills;
- Customer-centric and meticulous with the ability to work under pressure; and
- A team player.
Location : Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057