Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
22 Feb 2019
Corporate Sales Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionIndustry: Life & Health Insurance Role: Corporate Sales Manager Location: Singapore One of the largest global life insurance company with ambitious growth plan is on the lookout for Corporate Sales Manager and working closely with the Operations Team to increase and expand the Employee Benefits Business through the Direct Channel. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to grow and gain exposure by getting involved in business development, underwriting, planning, marketing and campaign management. This is the chance where you will be able to elevate your skills from a senior level position and also be remunerated annually of up to S$ 200,000 with quarterly incentives too.
- Maintain and develop excellent rapport with business partners through discovering various opportunities on acquiring incremental business for Employee Benefits.
- Propose and establish strategic marketing campaigns for both internal and external stakeholders to ensure Cluster Yearly Key performance indicators are met.
- Participate in cold calling and to acquire new business for the company.
- Cultivate permanent partnership with the new business through optimizing business opportunities and outstanding customer management.
- Optimize agency performance, sales result and business plans by conducting regular meetings with Cluster agency leaders and/or potential producers.
- Manage the operational requirements of the field force to ensure full and appropriate logistic support to be given & problem solving assistance in the running.
Expires on 24 Mar 2019
- Manage a conducive and productive cluster working environment.
Posted ByWinnie Ng Yu (Reg No: R1879732)
- Candidate to have at least 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Life, Health and Employee Benefit experience is preferred
- Product underwriting and Claims knowledge will be added benefits
- Candidate who possess outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills is preferred
- Performance Management driven & a team player
- Candidates with EB Broking experience are welcome to apply
Interested candidates please kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Yu Winnie, Reg No: R1879732) or call +65 6511 3425 for more information. Otherwise, do feel free to spread the information and refer your friend to this great career opportunity.