Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Aug 2019
Senior Underwriting Specialist, New Business
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the largest composite insurance company is on the lookout for Senior Underwriting Specialist to provide underwriting support across product lines, process review and strategy formulation in the underwriting department. In addition to being technically strong but with ability (and desire) to lead the team and also potentially be groomed as a senior management.
Expires on 22 Sep 2019
- Propose and establish strategic underwriting framework focused on delivering service excellence.
- Develop and drive underwriting process improvement by enabling the shift from a manpower intensive model to one emphasizing operation efforts led by productivity technology and innovation.
- Cultivate market- leading underwriting services and partnership for customers and agents.
- Manage quality control, develop and oversee underwriting procedures and standards are in accordance with legislations and policies by conducting quality checks, assessments and provide trainings need of underwriters.
- Manage the operational requirements of the field force to ensure full and appropriate logistic support to be given & problem solving assistance in the running.
Posted ByNg Yu Winnie (Reg No: R1879732)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidate to have at least 10-15 years of experience in Life, Accident & Health Underwriting
- Strong leadership ability and a great team player
- Candidate who possess outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills is preferred
- Performance Management driven and strong communication skills
- Professional Qualification and certification in underwriting is compulsory!
Interested candidates please kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Yu Winnie, Reg No: R1879732 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685). Otherwise, do feel free to spread the information and refer your friend to this great career opportunity.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057