Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Jul 2020
Administrative Executive (1 Year Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionOur client is looking for an individual who is provision of an accurate and quality administrative service to the Energy UK team, demonstrating care for customers and respect for the regulatory obligations of the company.
Expires on 19 Aug 2020
- Accurate input of data to the in-house Websure underwriting system;
- Scanning, photocopying and filing of documents as required;
- Transfer underwriting information from slips to individual front sheets to provide more efficient retrieval of information;
- Produce account monthly renewals report from Websure and chase brokers for outstanding renewals;
- Produce account premium chasing reports and chase brokers for outstanding premiums;
- Produce ad hoc reports to aid account analysis and/or management reports as required;
- Enter relevant risk information onto the in-house system if required to produce intelligence reports;
- Keep appropriate records of all conversations with customers and/or insurers, or other relevant business contacts, in accordance with the firm’s procedures manual;
- Ensure that company procedures and systems are followed and maintained, as per procedures and compliance manuals;
- Attend relevant meetings in the company on team/business performance to maintain and develop understanding of own team’s performance and a good overview of company performance.
Posted ByFan Houxian (Reg No: R1870989)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Basic knowledge and understanding of:
- Underlying principles of insurance;
- Legal principles;
- Rules and regulations or relevant financial regulators;
- Lloyd’s regulations
- Demonstrate clear understanding of all company specific procedures that relate to own role;
- Demonstrate growing understanding of the roles of colleagues and their relationships to the structure and business plans of the Firm.
- Willingness to continue to develop knowledge of policies, underwriting and related issues through formal and informal learning, both internally and externally to the firm.
- Be aware of the potential risks facing the business within own job role and the controls that are in place to mitigate them; and report all significant changes in these risks, or the effectiveness of controls, to your line manager in a timely manner.
- 1 Year Contract Position
Location : Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Fan Houxian, Reg No: R1870989 / Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057