Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 Jan 2022
Senior IT Project Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionWe are looking for driven Senior IT Project Manager to lead large scale global/regional project software projects. The IT Project Manager will be working closely with management levels, business groups, various functions and technical teams to achieve business digitalization and global initiative.
Expires on 31 Mar 2022
- Perform end-to-end project management duties including, project initiation, planning, requirements gathering, budgeting/costing, testing and deployment.
- Ensure projects are delivered according to scope, budget, timeline and align to the business long term digital initiative.
- Collaborate with IT and business stakeholders to understand different processes and drive digitalization in the organization
- To ensure timely and cost effective IT application solution development.
- To find resolutions of issues and conflicts, and escalate issues as required and provide regular status updates to management.
Posted ByMargaret Lee Hsin-Hua (Reg No: R1547495)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- Relevant Project Management certifications such as PMP certification.
at least 8 years of relevant full-fledged project management experience relating to software application or data analytics.
- Successfully delivered large scale complex projects of > SGD 1 million.
- Experience in agile methodology.
- Demonstrated the ability to lead and drive digital projects
- Strong business process, stakeholder management and able to perform both independently and in a team.
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills to deliver complex issues clearly and concisely.
- 2 Positions Available
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Margaret Lee Hsin-Hua, Reg No: R1547495). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
13 Jan 2022
VP - Data Science & Analytics
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is building an APAC Data Analytics team based in Singapore. It's an opportunity to spearhead cutting-edge work as part of a highly collaborative and agile team. You'll be envisioning and executing strategies that will influence improvement of the business’s performance by enabling informed decision making.
Expires on 28 Feb 2022
- Responsible for implementing big data analytics & data science projects with the focus on big data, advanced analytics and machine learning
- Interact with business stakeholders to understand business data and analytics requirements and identify data-driven business opportunities
- Responsible for explores information from multiple diverse sources, analyzing data and gain insights into business intelligence that is actionable
- Identify and uncover new opportunities, insights, trends, and patterns from analysis to key stakeholders/decision-makers
- To build sustainable processes and constructs models to support the expanding data volumes and ensuring data quality & accessibility
- Regular review and validate for continual improvements and ensure the business value has been met
Posted ByDorothy Ma Li (Reg No: R1769176)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
- Over 10 years expertise in Data Science and Machine Learning
- Experience managing and leading teams in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Proven ability to influence senior leadership team and collaborate all levels
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
- Team player with good interpersonal and problem solving skills
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Dorothy Ma Li, Reg No: R1769176). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057