Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
21 Jan 2021
Business Analyst (6 Months Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionOur clients is a reputable financial institution looking for a Business Analytics to be a part of their newly launched digital project. As a BA, you will need to drive business and bridge technical teams to establish effective working relationships with stakeholders and business representatives.
Expires on 20 Feb 2021
- Providing consultancy, analysing, evaluation and Involving in functional roadmap development with key business users for current and upcoming projects.
- Engaging with business and technology partners for analysis, planning, requirements gathering by working with internal and external customers.
- Identify issues and risks during & post project phases for resolution.
- Assist to drive platform performances according to the target key business KPIs and help to identify opportunity areas.
- Involved in project management on digital transformation initiatives and roll-out of enhancements on digital platforms.
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma/Degree with at least 3-5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst on large and complex projects
- Experience in working with digital and media agencies to manage campaigns
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Self motivated, independent and willingness to learn
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057