Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Jun 2019
Sr Analyst, Sales Ops & Business Intelligence
MalaysiaPermanent PositionAmerican medical equipment company specializing in artificial heart valves and hemodynamic monitoring. Now, the company has grown into a global company with a presence in approximately 100 countries and more than 11,000 employees around the world.
Expires on 26 Jun 2019
- Assess sales achievement and other key metrics by integrating and blending quantitative and qualitative data from a variety of sources to perform complex analyses. Interpret analyses, draw conclusions, and prepare and facilitate presentations on findings on trends (e.g. sales growth, market trends) to sales management and internal stakeholder team.
- Analyze variables and develop models on different strategic deliverables which may include annual management process cycle
- Generate standardized reports on sales information to track attainment of growth objectives, e.g., sales results, historical growth, market growth trends, budget variance, sales exceptions and product use
- Interview and survey sales team to investigate and identify best practices and business trends to as part of strategic decisions.
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate sales results and other key metrics in applicable reporting systems. Monitor data integrity on sales dashboards and provide user support to the field for sales tools.
- Identify opportunities for innovations in sales tools, present recommendations, and develop specifications for approved tools, as well as training users.
- May contribute to the development of strategic and tactical input into the development of customer agreements/contracts (e.g. pricing, consignments, new technology introductions, increasing par levels), and interact with customers to address customer contractual concerns.
- Respond to inquiries and requests from field sales team; train users.
- Other incidental duties assigned by Leadership
Posted ByJane Loh
Tel: 03-2263 email@example.com
- Bachelor's Degree in related field required.
- 5 years’ experience in a medical device/healthcare industry or regulated industry is required.
- Good data consolidation, crunching and analytical skills.
- Good competency in utilizing & implementing SalesForce.com.
- Good knowledge and understanding on financial terms will be beneficial.
- Proven expertise in usage of MS Office Suite (MS Excel & MS PowerPoint is critical).
09 Apr 2019
Lead Product Execution Business Analyst (VP/Director)
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established private bank is currently seeking a Senior Business Analyst in Product Execution expertized in Trading Platform systems and financial products. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $200,000 per annum.
You will be leading solution design and business analysis to build trading platform and systems, working on OTC market products extensively. As a Lead Business Analyst, you will also need to build strong relationships and partnerships with all stakeholders to deliver technology solutions.Expires on 17 Jul 2019
Posted BySherwin Yeo (WhatsApp only)
Tel: 9619 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 12 years or more of developmental/business analysis experience with technology preferably in financial industries
- Extensive product knowledge in FX, Structured Products, Cash Equity, Bonds and Funds
- Highly advantageous if you possess experience in Online Trading, Trust platforms knowledge
- Strong domain knowledge or experience in Investment Banking, Private Banking, Asset Management or Buy-side financial firms
Location: Raffles Place
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com
(Sherwin Yeo, Reg No: R1980909)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057