Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Jun 2019
Junior Global Service Desk Analyst
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is an American medical equipment company that has grown into a global company with a presence in approximately 100 countries and more than 11,000 employees around the world.
Expires on 25 Aug 2019
- Respond as a SPOC to requests for technical assistance of internal user and contractors via phone and electronically (email, self-service portal).
- Log issue in a tracking system and escalate to tier 2 support groups, if more specialized assistance is needed.
- Prioritization and Queue management.
- Identify and escalate situation requiring urgent attention.
- Interact with users and co-workers (local & remote) to support identification and resolution of problems.
- Contribution to Knowledge Base.
- To provide tier 1 IT Support.
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +603 2263 email@example.com
- The position does not require long term work experience and so it is also suitable for graduates or students who would like to start their career in a corporate environment.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin required.
- Japanese Language is a plus but not a requirement.
- Basic technical skills at user level, Microsoft Office and Windows operating system literacy is required, Windows 10 knowledge is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with high level of professionalism and strong customer orientation attitude.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control