Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
02 Nov 2021
Cybersecurity/ Technology Risk Manager - Payments Startup (FinTech) - Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA well-funded Payments FinTech is setting up their Regional HQ in Singapore, and they are hiring a seasoned Cybersecurity/ Technology Risk professional to support the setup of the central Risk Management team in Singapore. This is an important, strategic role for the business model, particularly as the company rapidly scales from being a regional to a global operator. The firm wants to ensure that it has put in place and operates within risk frameworks appropriate for its existing operations and its strategic objectives. In return, you will enjoy total comp of up to SGD 90,000 pa.
Expires on 31 Jan 2022
- Working as part of a team, you will be involved in implementing the organization's technology risk management (TRM) related policies and to support senior management in risk governance and oversight through the analysis of trends, accurate risk and control reporting and proactive risk management.
- You will conduct gap analysis against new regulations, identify vulnerabilities and mitigation strategies to ensure compliance with the relevant regulations.
- You will work with both internal and external service providers and conduct relevant risk assessments on emerging technologies when required
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: (65) 6730 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in a similar role/capacity
- Strong knowledge in technology risk regulations such as MAS TRM, NIST, ISO 27001/2, SANS or ITIL
- Experience in payments compliance risk, fraud and disputes management would be a plus
- Due to the Covid-19 situation resulting in closed borders and Global border restrictions, at this time we are only able to consider applicants who already reside in Singapore. We are reviewing the situation but will only be able to make adjustments should there be changes in border restrictions.
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
20 Oct 2021
Senior Technology Risk Manager
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a leading full licensed bank and they are currently looking for a high calibre Senior Manager in Technology Risk to join their expanding operations in Hong Kong
- Excellent career exposure
- Friendly and dynamic work environment
Expires on 31 Dec 2021
- Develop and maintain corporate-wide technology risk management and cyber resilience policy and process in compliance with the regulator’s requirements
- As a second line of defense, assist risk owners in identifying and measuring risks to build a corporate-wide cyber and technology risks profile
- Assist senior management in overseeing cyber and technology risks by ensuring controls are properly designed, implemented and operated as intended, and ascertain the consistency of risk assignment
- Review residual risk level and control effectiveness to make recommendation for risk treatment
- Interpret key risk statistics for reporting to senior management on regular basis
- Coordinate to evaluate emerging cyber threat scenario for continuous improvement on cyber security response preparation for Business Continuity Management (BCM)
- Promote security awareness and ensure compliance with applicable security standards
- Participate in cyber threat intelligence analysis to gauge the prevailing cyber threat landscape, and make recommendation on improving the company risk posture
- Keep abreast of technological knowledge in managed area of responsibility, and provide recommendations for adaptation of new technologies and standard with reference to prevailing industry best practices
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 firstname.lastname@example.org
- University degree preferably in information technology, information security or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of experience in information security or technology risk management field
- Holder of security certificates - CRISC, CISA, CISM, CISSP or other equivalent certificates is preferred
- Practical experience and knowledge in risk management framework and methodology;
- Knowledge in control frameworks such as C-RAF, TM-E-1, TM-G-1 published by the HKMA, SWIFT Customer Security Programme, etc.
- Experience in working for major financial institutions
- Good command of both Chinese and English languages
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li: email@example.com
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**