Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Jun 2019
Junior Global Service Desk Analyst
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is an American medical equipment company that has grown into a global company with a presence in approximately 100 countries and more than 11,000 employees around the world.
Expires on 26 Jul 2019
- Respond as a SPOC to requests for technical assistance of internal user and contractors via phone and electronically (email, self-service portal).
- Log issue in a tracking system and escalate to tier 2 support groups, if more specialized assistance is needed.
- Prioritization and Queue management.
- Identify and escalate situation requiring urgent attention.
- Interact with users and co-workers (local & remote) to support identification and resolution of problems.
- Contribution to Knowledge Base.
- To provide tier 1 IT Support.
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +603 2263 firstname.lastname@example.org
- The position does not require long term work experience and so it is also suitable for graduates or students who would like to start their career in a corporate environment.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin required.
- Japanese Language is a plus but not a requirement.
- Basic technical skills at user level, Microsoft Office and Windows operating system literacy is required, Windows 10 knowledge is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with high level of professionalism and strong customer orientation attitude.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
25 Jun 2019
Triple A Plus, Specialist Consultant
SingaporePermanent PositionA top consulting partner with a global Wealth Management technology firm is looking for a specialist with strong technical and functional Temenos' Triple A Plus hands-on expertise while also possessing excellent communication skills to front clients and manage stakeholders.
You will be the custodian of solutioning, managing development, integration and implementation of Triple A Plus, a portfolio management system platform by Temenos.
You will get to work with private banking clients in Singapore, Australia and Hong Kong as to provide solutions and technical development for various APAC Wealth Transformation technology projects.Expires on 25 Jul 2019
Posted BySherwin Yeo (WhatsApp only)
Tel: 9619 email@example.com
Roles and Responsibilities:
You will manage development, integration, and implementation of Triple A Plus
Elicit requirements and prioritize and analyze requests, designs functional solutions and workflows, write and review business requirements/functional specifications
You also will manage stakeholders, communicate effectively and manage expectations according to the business requirements from both the technical and business sides of the banks
Strong technical hands-on experience with Temenos Triple A Plus portfolio management system
Functional expertise and knowledge in Wealth Management/Front Office Applications (i.e. portfolio management systems, order management).
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to influence stakeholders and manage business expectations effectively
Location: Raffles Place
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Sherwin Yeo, Reg No: R1980909)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057