Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Jan 2023
Senior IT Business Analyst (CRM)
SingaporePermanent PositionRole as an IT Business Analyst to create IT-enabled business capabilities to support the Business transformation strategies and initiatives. Also perform business analysis to assist project implementation and vendor management.
Expires on 26 Mar 2023
- Work closely with business users from cross-functional teams to analyze and define business specifications, and baseline the functional requirements after user review. This includes the end to end process from requirements gathering, solution analysis, testing till application roll out.
- Identify business improvement opportunities and develop business cases with the use of sustainable and cost effective IT solutions.
- Provide leadership in vendor management, including managing software delivery, service improvement, consultation and effective solutions.
- Bring value to business users by providing recommendation on best practices in exploiting appropriate technology, improvement of work processes, facilitating and supporting business users’ change management process and influencing their alignment with the business vision.
- Be the Application SME to perform application analysis, enhancement design, implementation and support.
Posted ByChen Yingjun (Reg No: R1216690)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in business system analysis and project leading
- Experience in Customer Relationship Management applications (CRM) and billing system.
- Experience in agile methodology is preferred.
- Demonstrated the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Business English communication and presentation skills.
- Team player, self-motivated, self-starter and a quick learner
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skill
- 2 positions available
Location : Central/East
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Chen Yingjun, Reg No: R1216690) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057