Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
25 May 2021
Program Director ( Insurance )
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one a leading and reputable composite insurer looking for a Program Director to lead multiple project teams. As a IT Program Director, you will be responsible for all project delivery and strategy planning on how each of the projects will meet the corporate digital strategy. This role requires you to provide Project Management and technical directions to multiple project managers and involves high level of senior business stakeholders management on how the projects are meeting their business strategy.
Expires on 24 Jun 2021
- Responsible to lead business and IT stakeholders in project planning, conceptualization of new projects, business process mapping/re-engineering, design thinking and/or User Experience optimization.
- Responsible to organise multiple parallel projects, manage cross-project / cross-portfolio dependencies and provide technical leadership to IT teams and vendors for day-to-day project delivery activities.
- Responsible to drive adoption of appropriate technology stack and be able to communicate trades-off to varying stakeholders to gain adoption of a business platform.
- Build project teams and plan/develop team members with relevant skillset required for project deliveries.
- Ensure the portfolio aligns with organisational business strategy, Group IT strategy and IT Enterprise Architecture and roadmaps.
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum of 15 years of technical experience in both IT software development projects and IT system support roles.
- Minimum 5 years’ working experience managing a complex project involving multiple teams of more than 10 team members.
- Strong technical and business acumen with the ability to lead teams with multiple discipline representation.
- Strong domain knowledge in customer channels/touch points with experience managing projects related to web portal development, mobile application development, API gateway management, content management systems, chatbots, B2B / B2C integration platforms and electronic payment gateways, Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Familiar with business process mapping and optimisation, design thinking and related practises involving customer journey and UX.
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057