Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 Sep 2021
IT Project Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionMulti-National Company is looking for IT Project Manager to assist on implementation of various IT systems. Passionate about managing regional platforms for the business with experience in various Salesforce products will be preferred.
Expires on 31 Oct 2021
- The Enterprise Change Management function works on systematically deploying change management skills, tool and processes throughout the organization while managing the people side of change ensuring alignment to delivery of our strategic roadmap
- Responsible for the successful implementation of CRM &/or wholesale projects within region overseas markets
- Ensure that concurrent project activities are managed within regional project scope
- Coordinate an IT implementation team, with focus on a detailed evaluation phase, followed by a rollout phase
- Handle all project topics related to gaps, time-line, budget, quality and risks
- Need to work closely with the various stakeholders i.e. internal and externally (with suppliers) and able to handle communication with different levels in the organization
- Ensure continuous improvement during the roll-out (lessons learnt, simplification of project methodology, tools used etc.) with Waterfall or Lean Agile methodology as baseline
- Support all communication (steering committee, regular stakeholder communication, meetings etc.)
- Ensure that value is delivered according to requirement and expectation (both within context of local market as well as Region)
- Ensure timelines (milestones, decisions and delivery) are managed and value of project is achieved, without compromising quality
- Ensure an appropriate and coordinated communications plan is in place for project execution and delivery, both internal and external
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 9088 email@example.com
- Possess a Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in IT / relevant field.
- Good knowledge in SalesForce solutions, products and various components with ample knowledge on various SaaS product
- Good understanding of wholesale / CRM processes & applications in the international sales organization
- Salesforce certification (Admin, Dev, Advanced Admin, Advanced Dev, etc) preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree with strong focus on Project Management.
- Strong knowledge of project management frameworks and associated implementation experience.
- Certified Scrum Master preferred with experience in leading agile scrum teams
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) preferred.
To apply, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR wa.me/6590886161
Office Location: Jurong East
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
13 Sep 2021
【Semicon industry】Customer Operations Manager
TaiwanPermanent PositionThe client was pioneers in the transition of the world from vacuum tubes to transistors and then to integrated circuits (ICs) – and we’ve been advancing IC technology and the ability to reliably produce ICs in high volumes for decades. Each generation of innovation builds upon the last to make technology smaller, more efficient, more reliable, and more affordable – making it possible for semiconductors to go into electronics everywhere.
- Management of the Customer Service Team to support Contract Manufacturing direct accounts based in Taiwan
- Ensure the team is adequately staffed, trained and provides excellent support to our customer base
- Drive actions to meet goals defined by the Worldwide Customer Service Management Team
- Work on efficiency gains and improvement Areas with internal and external stakeholders (Customer, GBO, Logistic, Pricing, etc.)
- Proactively work with the team towards optimal backlog coverage and identify potential supply gaps
- Develop a deep understanding of customer business as well as their markets in order to support sales in the 7 step sales process
- Periodically visit customer locations to address business challenges and develop the customer relationship
- Contribute to the development of continuous improvement programs and actively participate in cross-regional Projects driving towards increased operational efficiency and excellence
- Proactively engage with the Sales team to understand the customer requirements and offer support on operational topics
- Build up strong Relationship to strategy business unite & global business operation organization and other internal stakeholders
- Participate as a member in the overall Team to address cross-functional organizational priorities as well as regional-specific Projects
Expires on 13 Oct 2021
- People Management, including the recruitment and talent development of the Customer Service team
- Lead and develop a high performing team focusing on the team goals, as well as individual talent development guidance
- Drive accountability towards Worldwide Customer Service and Asia Sales Service priorities at the individual and team level
- Share operations intelligence with a wide range of internal stakeholders, including Business Unit, F&O, and Field Sales
- Participate in cross-functional teams and initiatives to drive process improvements and align with regional counterparts on best practices and initiatives
- Ensure backlog coverage while validating backlog integrity
- Participate in Quarterly Business Reviews with the customer base
Posted ByCeline Cheng
Tel: LINE ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree required; Finance, Industrial Engineering or Business Administration preferred
- Fluent in English
- Management experience and proficiency in coaching and developing individuals with varying backgrounds
- Minimum 5 years experience in Sales Service functions customer-facing roles and Sales interaction
- Project Management skills, preferably lead successfully a WW Project
- Ability to work effectively and influence across functional, geographical, and cultural boundaries
- Ability to foster an environment of accountability
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to quickly ramp on new tools and processes