Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Feb 2019
BIG DATA PLATFORM ARCHITECT
SingaporeContract PositionA top class insurance company is looking for a Big Data Platform Architect as part of their exciting Fintech growth. This is a perfect opportunity for you to demonstrate on your data analytic skills and have a direct impact on their corporate strategy. You will be working closely with all different business stakeholders and given a leadership role on managing a cross-functional/ regional team. In return, you will enjoy being a contributor to the growth of the company with competitive remuneration!
Expires on 02 Mar 2019
- Lead and facilitate techno-functional design workshops & project implementation involving big data platform (Hadoop), data analytics solutions (e.g. SAS Viya, etc), data visualisation tools (e.g. ClickSense), ETL/ELT tools, Artificial Intelligence (AI) solutions, etc.
- Work with business product owners, application teams, infrastructure team, vendors, data scientists to conduct Proof of Concepts (POCs), jointly evaluate and implement various data analytics and AI related solutions.
- Understand data flows and lineage from operational data sources to analytical data sources.
- Establishing and enforcing standards, processes, frameworks, tools and best practices for process modeling, semantic modeling, and logical and physical data modelling.
- Establish standard information architecture best practices in the context of the enterprise's overall architecture, and consistently apply such standards to operating units and functions across the company.
- Work with project teams to ensure compliance with data management standards.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of corporate data architecture, data management standards and conventions, data dictionaries and data element naming standards and conventions for multiple computing environments.
- Work with Information Security to ensure proper classification and protection of enterprise data.
- Regular review of emerging technologies to assess their relevance and viability in solving on-going information management challenges. Big Data, cloud computing, data visualization, data masking, enterprise business metadata management and DataSOA.
Posted ByWilly Teo
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or other relevant field.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant data management experience, including architecting data management solutions and designing/developing data governance policies/standards.
- Experience in implementation of big data platform and data warehouse projects.
- Strong project leadership and management skills to lead organizational change to effectively meet strategic and tactical goals.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills required; must be equally comfortable discussing the enterprise information management (EIM) strategic perspective with executives and implementation details with operational staff and IT.
- Organizational/political agility with the ability to drive large, cross-functional data management programs involving coordination with multiple stakeholders.
- Ability to help define and articulate the enterprise data management strategic vision and translate it into tactical implementable steps to C level.
- Solid knowledge of the organization's industry and its challenges in the use of data and information.
- Certification in data management and understanding of the various technologies of data management within an organization.
- Strategic decision-making skills with a high degree of latitude.
- Financial services domain knowledge, including expertise at the intersection of risk, finance and customer domains.
- Expertise in business and IT architecture, including familiarity with leading architectural standards such as TOGAF, FEA and/or Zachman.
- Familiarity with Enterprise Metadata Management (business and IT) and OMG standards.
- Experience in operationalizing Data Governance, Data Stewardship and Data Quality.
- Familiarity with process modeling, semantic modeling and data modelling such as IBM BDW and IIW, Teradata FSLDM, and SAS IIA.
- End-to-end data warehousing program execution knowledge and leadership.
- Experience in defining business requirements for information management projects.
Interested candidates please kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Willy Teo Tiong Sin Reg No: R1877791) or call 6511 0953 for more information. Otherwise, do feel free to spread the information and refer your friend to this great career opportunity.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
28 Jan 2019
Manager, GTM/SPD/Strategic Resource Planning and Data Science Group
JapanPermanent Positionベーリンガーインゲルハイム - 世界に145の関連会社と、約50,000人の社員を擁しています。 世界で3つの主要な研究開発拠点と、サポート拠点（日本）を持つ研究開発主導型企業として、グローバルに創薬活動を展開しています。
「SQL ＋ R or Python」
Key Job Accountabilities
1.Work with stakeholders across organization to identify opportunities on driving growth through more effective resource allocation
2.Sort out business problems to translate into analytical questions that can be tackled
3.Evaluate a variety of possible analytical approaches for tacking those analytical questions to narrow down the focus to a few approaches
4.Extract necessary data from database by using data extraction tool, manipulate dataset and apply multi－variate analytical approaches to produce meaningful results by using statistical software
5.Contribute to planning and executing effective and actionable strategiesExpires on 15 Mar 2019
Posted ByMiki Nagai (少しでも、ご興味お持ちの方はお気軽にご連絡ください。 事前に職務経歴書（英語版、日本語版でも可）を 下記のメールアドレス（Nagai.M@Pplesearch.Com）までご送付いただけますとスムーズです。)
BS or MS degree in Math, Statistics, IT, Physics, Engineering, Economics, or a related field
or equivalent knowledge
•Strong STEM background － practical experiences in Machine Learning, Statistical Modeling, Quantitative Analysis, Forecasting, Data Visualization
•Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts （Required）.
•Strong communication skills with stakeholders （Required）
•R and SQL programming skills （Required）, PL/SQL is a plus
•Experience using big data platforms such as Spark or Hadoop is a plus
•Experience with deep learning models to solve real－world problems in areas such as Speech recognition, Natural language processing is a plus
•English proficiency: Business level with global colleagues via e－mail or skype