Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Nov 2019
AVP, DATA ASSET MANAGEMENT
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading composite insurance company in Singapore is actively seeking for a Data Asset Management expertise. You will be part of the Group Data Management & Governance Office, specifically in the area of Data Asset Management. Your main role is to enable various data management capabilities to enhance the quality and value of data, to support the organization towards data-driven and digitalization.
You will need to understand data architecture design and business processes to assess the adequacy of controls in place to upkeep quality and consistency of data throughout its lifecycle.
Expires on 02 Feb 2020
- Coordinate within the team and develop business requirement specification for the data management solution;
- Drive IT and vendor in designing and optimising data management solutions;
- Oversee the implementation of data management solutions and initiatives;
- Oversee the development and execution of target operating model (TOM) of the data management solution and ensure alignment with the data stewardship model;
- Perform investigation and root cause analysis on data issues and provide recommendation on corrective actions;
- Monitor data management gaps and issues, and track remediation activities to ensure timely and effective closure;
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree from recognized tertiary institution with at least 10 years of working experience where at least 3 years of hands-on experience in data governance, data quality or data management in insurance or financial services industry;
- Keen interest in business process modelling and re-engineering, preferably with Six Sigma certification;
- Strong knowledge and experience in SQL query languages; and
- Meticulous, strong analytical, organizational, problem-solving and time-management skills;
- Good logical thinking and extensive experience analysing and working with data
Location : Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057