Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Jun 2019
Junior Global Service Desk Analyst
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is an American medical equipment company that has grown into a global company with a presence in approximately 100 countries and more than 11,000 employees around the world.
Expires on 26 Jul 2019
- Respond as a SPOC to requests for technical assistance of internal user and contractors via phone and electronically (email, self-service portal).
- Log issue in a tracking system and escalate to tier 2 support groups, if more specialized assistance is needed.
- Prioritization and Queue management.
- Identify and escalate situation requiring urgent attention.
- Interact with users and co-workers (local & remote) to support identification and resolution of problems.
- Contribution to Knowledge Base.
- To provide tier 1 IT Support.
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +603 2263 firstname.lastname@example.org
- The position does not require long term work experience and so it is also suitable for graduates or students who would like to start their career in a corporate environment.
- Proficiency in English and Mandarin required.
- Japanese Language is a plus but not a requirement.
- Basic technical skills at user level, Microsoft Office and Windows operating system literacy is required, Windows 10 knowledge is a plus.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills with high level of professionalism and strong customer orientation attitude.
- Team player with a positive attitude.
- Adhere to all EHS rules and requirements and take adequate control measures in preventing injuries to themselves and others as well as to the protection of environment and prevention of pollution under their span of influence/control
11 Jun 2019
Senior Firmware Engineer (Location : Central)
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established set up company with a global presence in Singapore is looking for a Senior Firmware Engineer as part of the expansion in their R&D Embedded Software team. This company is looking to develop a whole new generation of products and looking for innovative individuals to join their growing team. You will have the opportunity make your mark in the entire product development life cycle and progress further to either a managerial or technical career path. An excellent remuneration and training opportunities on a global level will be provided.
Expires on 11 Jul 2019
- Defining product architecture and functional requirement
- Identifying the technical risks
- Developing 32 bits ARM Microcontroller boot process and Linux
- Developing embedded software using Object Oriented C++ and C programming language
- Developing embedded application using Real Time Operating System (RTOS)
- Developing Design document for firmware/embedded software
Posted ByMichael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang (Reg No: R1653938)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor or Master in Electrical/Computer/Computer Science Engineering
- Track record in embedded software product development
- Experienced in SCRUM/Agile process, static analysis tool and Version Control tools (e.g. Clearcase, Git)
- Solid knowledge on TCP/IP or any other Communication / Industrial Protocol
- Experienced in providing effort estimation, project planning and tracking
- Experience in using different hardware-assisted debugging tools (example: oscilloscope, logic analyzer and others)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang, Reg No: R1653938)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057