Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
24 Jun 2020
Head of Infrastructure & Transformation
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of Asia's biggest insurance brokerage firm is looking for a high caliber individual to join them as the Head of Infrastructure & Transformation to transfer their Group level infrastructure of their current data management strategy.
Are you looking to further widen your scope of experience in the infrastructure segment in the technology space? If so, look no further! This is an opportunity for seasoned professionals to utilize the years of experience obtained in the industry, and help transform the infrastructure strategy of one of Asia's biggest insurance firms. By leading teams on a Group level, this will increase your exposure and experience in delivering an end-to-end transformation project that is hard to come by. If this sounds like an opportunity that you are interested in, please see responsibilities and requirements below.
Expires on 08 Jul 2020
- Lead and deliver strategic transformation projects on the infrastructure of data storage on a Group level
- Align designs, solutions and delivery of transformation project to the group’s Private Cloud initiative
- Ensure daily operation, maintenance, issue forecasts and Disaster Recovery plans are in place for Group infrastructure incidents
- Responsible for teams in Singapore, Malaysia, Nepal and Indonesia. Coordination and delivery of plans across countries
- Manage resource and capacity for new innovative projects, including analysis of existing and new infrastructure and capacity planning to support current business needs and for future growth.
- Ensure group’s strategies are in line with regulatory compliance.
Posted ByHarrods Lui (Reg No: R2092774)
Tel: 8462 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or IT related degrees preferred
- Leadership experience on similar scale and scope are preferred
- Experience in cloud, DevOps and digitalization
- 10+ years relevant experience managing large infrastructure operations
- 5+ years relevant experience in financial services/ highly regulated industry
- High caliber individual who excels at hands-on transformation project, with an innovative insight
- Team player, dynamic leader and attention to detailed individual preferred
If you have relevant experience in this field, or that you are motivated to participate in a once in a lifetime transformation project, please do not hesitate to reach out to email@example.com or at +65 8462 7663. Alternatively, apply through this website and our specialist consultants will reach out directly to you.
23 Jun 2020
Head of IT Infrastructure & Operations
SingaporePermanent PositionThis role will be responsible to manage a team of technical resources responsible to provide infrastructure solutions, delivery and support for the group. The role will also provide leadership to manage overall IT operations for the Group including data centre, network infrastructure, service management and disaster recovery planning.
Expires on 23 Jul 2020
- As a member of Group IT Management team, lead the technology infrastructure strategy and execution for the Group
- Lead and ensure delivery of all IT infrastructure initiatives; lead IT operations to ensure Service Management excellence
- Provide infrastructure design, solutioning and delivery to support digital transformation initiatives and business initiatives
- Manage resources and capacity for new and existing projects. This includes analysis of infrastructure and capacity planning to support current business needs as well as for future projects/growth.
- Manage Group’s Data Centre provider to ensure that the defined SLA, system uptime and application availability are met
- Ensure a secure and efficient network services for the Group
- Ensure proper monitoring, system availability and reliability for all Group’s infrastructure
- Ensure Disaster Recovery plan is always up to date to secure system recovery
- Actively manage to ensure that technology refresh is carried out on a timely basis
- Provide leadership and development for staff in the Infrastructure team ensuring good talent pipeline and skillset
- Ensure that all facets of Group’s infrastructure are operating in compliant with regulatory requirements
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Bachelor’s degree or Professional Degree in Computer Science / IT or equivalent
- Experience in similar leadership position
- At least 10 years+ relevant experience successfully managing large infrastructure operations
- At least 5 years+ experience working in financial services industry
- Experience in delivering Cloud, Dev/Ops and digitalization initiatives
- Ability to understand business processes and financial functions
- Strong oral and technical documentation skills
- Excellent communicator with strong influencing skill set and able to manage conflicts
- Team player who can lead in brainstorm session with peers to problem solve and make decisions
- Self-driven with a positive attitude to champion for culture change management initiatives within IT and with interfacing Business stakeholders
- Strong initiative and leadership
Location : Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057