Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
1 listing(s) available.
19 May 2023
AVP/VP - Infrastructure Architect
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of business expansion, our esteemed client in Financial Services industry is currently looking for a AVP/VP - Infrastructure Architect who will be responsible for developing the technology vision and strategy for infrastructure architecture.
Salary Range: SGD 11,000 - 13,000Expires on 30 Jun 2023
- Drive change & transformational work to deliver & shape IT Infrastructure capability and enhancements
- Provide architectural design in accordance to business requirements
- Implement and maintain data, network and technical architecture requirements for development, execution and operations environments
- Provide insights to business and IT management in identifying operational efficiencies, analysing the needs of different departments and determine ways to deliver business objectives
- Continuously maintain and strive to improvement upon the service level and quality of services provide by IT Infrastructure function
- Introducing technology and processes which improve operational efficiency and effectiveness through automation, improve stability and implementation of resilient and robust designs.
Posted ByDorothy Ma (Reg No: R1769176)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 10 years of experience in in infrastructure solution and architecture.
- Experience in cloud architectures and technologies for network, servers, database, storage, middleware
- Familiarity with concept such as Infrastructure as Code, and DevSecOps
- Well versed with architectural and design thinking, developing, deploying and managing enterprise-class solutions
- Proven ability to influence senior leadership team and collaborate all levels
- Effective negotiation and vendor management skills
- Team player with good interpersonal and problem solving skills
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Dorothy Ma Li, Reg No: R1769176).Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057