Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
28 May 2021
Head of IT | Boutique Corporate Bank | Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionA Boutique Corporate Bank is currently seeking an IT Team Head to join their team in Singapore. In this role, you will implement the Bank’s Information technology strategy and provide leadership in IT related projects to effectively fulfill its objectives. In return, you will enjoy an annual remuneration of up to S$200,000 and a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognizes your achievements.
Expires on 11 Aug 2021
- Responsible for IT related Policies and Procedures review and ensure that IT controls environment adhere to the branch and Head office standards and comply with MAS Technology Risk Management Notice and Guideline.
- Responsible for IT Risk Management, keep track of Technology KRI/KCI as well as control and implementation with team.
- Lead IT related project as project manager, and be responsible for IT budget planning, BCP, DR as well as long-term IT strategies
- Work closely with HQ IT and local business lines to ensure IT project are completed on time and business request are promptly addressed
- Lead the work on data security and governance and assist other department with Data/Cyber security challenges
Posted ByPolina Malokhatko
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- 10 years of experience of relevant banking IT experience
- Possess FI domain understanding and knowledge, as well as strong technical and analytical skills
- A hands-on project leader with a positive working attitude, is able to multi-task, and is able to handle leadership within team and cooperation cross-departments
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written across all user levels
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Mandarin is required due to the need to interact with stakeholders in North Asia
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.