Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
24 Aug 2020
Head of IT Infrastructure - Regional Corporate Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionOne of the growing regional corporate Banks who is further establishing its presence in Singapore is looking for an experienced Head of IT. You will be given a great opportunity to direct the design, development, and implementation of the Bank’s IT Strategy and Core Banking Solution. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $200,000 per annum.
Expires on 23 Sep 2020
- Oversees Infrastructure services, maintaining technical oversight for production stability and infrastructure services within the Asia (Hong Kong, Tokyo & Singapore) perimeters.
- Provide regular reporting and updates to the Global Head of GCC Infrastructure Services on the regional infrastructure landscape and highlight emerging demands on infrastructure topics from the bank as well as enterprise-wide strategic initiatives, which includes saving initiatives, cost reduction, resources strategies, audits and security.
- Lead technical BCP/DR plans and execute recovery procedures (annual DR exercise) from an infrastructure prospective in collaboration with the BCM team. Conduct the BIA review from the Infrastructure and Operations prospective.
- Manage projects, alignments and initiatives from the global teams across organizational boundaries, leveraging different resources and drive projects to successful completion.
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Master’s degree in Information Technology
- IT Certification in Project Management or Business Solutions Deployment
- Minimum of eight (8) years experience in information technology, with at least 4 years in a senior IT role in the Banking Industry.
- Experience in the most current technologies and products used in the banking industry.
- Experience in delivering major business or technology programs
- • Understanding of IT Security Systems, Networking and Database management,& IT Security
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.