Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
24 Jun 2021
TaiwanPermanent PositionThe client is a professional third-party logistics service provider. They aim to provide pioneering logistic service along the supply chain to meet customer's requirements.
Expires on 29 Aug 2021
- Overseeing all operations and business activities to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission of the Group
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
- Establish and enforce adherence to internal operational/legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- External client management: Ability to be actively involved in or lead business efforts associated with client recruiting and negotiation
- Developing high-quality business strategies and plans ensuring their alignment with short-term and long-term objectives with the Group
- Ability and vision to lead and transfer the industry legacy with a smarter solution
- Build trust relations with key partners and stakeholders and act as a point of contact for important shareholders
- Leading and motivating subordinates to advance employee engagement develop a high performing managerial team
Posted ByCeline Cheng
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Strong understanding of corporate finance (P&L perspective) and performance management principles
- Experience in developing and implementing operational strategies