Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Mar 2020
APAC Senior Network Engineer (Contract Position)
SingaporeContract PositionIn view of business expansion, our esteemed client in FMCG industry is currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer (APAC) who will be responsible for APAC IT Network design and also support.
Expires on 19 Apr 2020
- Work with senior leadership and IT partners to formulate the tactical plan to meet the strategic direction of the infrastructure team
- Responsible to plan, design, implementation and evolution of the APAC Network Infrastructures
- Design and recommend solutions to integrate with current and planned infrastructure
- Identify and implement high availability architectures for infrastructure processes
- Provide advice and consulting support to the project teams directly or through team members
- Work with global team on projects, regional requirements policies and procedures
- Implement LAN/WAN in a highly available architecture and document all processes/procedures.
- Provide technical expertise in Network Technologies based on Cisco Solutions
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in IT or related disciplines
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certifications are preferred
- Over 5 years experiences in supporting and designing Network technologies (e.g. LAN/WAN, including CISCO routers, switches, firewalls)
- Preferred IT Infrastructure Project Management in APAC or Global environment
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under tight timelines
- Ability to work on multiple projects involving multiple stakeholders concurrently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- 2 Contract positions
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362) . Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
19 Mar 2020
IT Strategy/Digital Transformation (Manager)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is a well-established company in the Financial Services industry based in Selangor. Due to the continued growth of the company, they are now looking for a IT Strategy/Digital Transformation Manager to drive and support their business strategy.
As a Manager Defining IT strategies and roadmaps using a structured methodology that includes but not limited to the following:-
Expires on 18 Apr 2020
- Business and IT strategy alignment;
- Application portfolio analysis including assessment of business impact and relevance;
- Process mapping and analysis with the objective of assessing level of IT support;
- Process mapping and analysis with special reference to IT service management processes;
- Assessing and / or defining IT governance and control mechanisms;
- Defining and / or assessing enterprise architectures including application architecture and deployment architecture; and
- Developing cost-benefit cases for IT investments.
Posted ByCheryl Leong
Tel: +603 2263 firstname.lastname@example.org
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science,/Information Technology/Engineering/any related field.
- Candidates with ITIL, Project Management and IT Strategy Certification would be an advantage.
- Experience in Defining SOA strategies and roadmaps for clients or SOA governance models.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related areas.
- Exposure to a range of industries would be ideal, but not essential. Likely industry exposure will include government and finance.
- Analytical and detail conscious.
- A team leader and support with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, organized and results oriented individual; capable of handling multiple tasks and achieving tight deadlines.
- Good command of English.
- Candidate should be a Malaysian citizen or hold relevant residence status.
19 Mar 2020
Cloud Infrastructure Consultant - Senior Associate
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur clients are expertise in Financial Services; Consumer Industrial Markets; Infrastructure, Government & Healthcare; Energy and Natural Resources; and Technology, Media & Telecommunications. They are looking for Cloud/Virtual Infrastructure Consultant who is expected to stay up-to-date on the latest intelligence, including hackers’ methodologies.
Expires on 18 Apr 2020
- Consulting planning, designing, implementation and troubleshooting of traditional and Software Defined Datacentre Infrastructure.
- Providing remediation and recommendation roadmap to improve client’s security posture.
- Prepare proposal documents indulging proposal, pricing sheet, solution presentation against RFPs/RFIs.
- Assessment and Implementation of Minimum Baseline for Security Standard across Server and virtualization infrastructure.
- Experience with Private, hybrid and public cloud.
- Good understanding of DevOps, CI/CD and Agile practices.
- Experience with Hyperconverged and Composable infrastructure and understand their impact on the client’s IT journey.
- Understanding of cloud services offered on cloud platforms and understand how to use them together to build complex solutions.
- Experience as an infrastructure solutions architect for large scale, complex environments.
- Understanding of data protection technologies like replication, snapshots, backup, restore, etc.
- Proven project planning and management experience.
- Exposure to multiple, diverse technologies and processing environments.
- Experience in enterprise-wide technology solution implementations.
- Solid strategic planning and PowerPoint design skills.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills.
- High level technical knowledge of software, hardware, protocols and standards.
- Proven skill in process mapping, process analytics and improvements.
- Superior listening skills and ability to translate verbal descriptions into written content.
Posted ByLee Yoon Xing
- Minimum qualifications required : B.E/B.Tech or Equivalent
- Server Virtualization, Cloud infrastructure and Security Domain
- Abilities : Good soft skills and team player
- Extra-Curricular Activities if Any
- Professional Certification: VCP, AWS Certified Cloud Architect ,Microsoft Cloud Architect, RHCE
- Experience : 4 – 5 years