Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
25 Nov 2021
Data Centre Manager (Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionA local established company is looking for a Data Centre Manager (Contract)
Expires on 31 Dec 2021
- Manage the day-to-day IT operations in the Computer Centre, ensuring that IT infrastructure and services are operating smoothly according to the required service level
- Monitor the proper operations of security and M&E facilities in the Computer Centre
- Support IT application and infrastructure project implementations
- Supervise maintenance, repair, installation, deployment, and updates of Computer Centre systems and IT infrastructure hardware and software
- Monitor the health of IT system/service hardware and software in detecting abnormalities or failures and provide timely resolution
- Monitor the health of security, civil, mechanical and electrical facilities supporting critical Computer Centre operations and escalate any issues to Facility Management team
- Ensure the computer operations documentations and Data Centre design layouts are always up-to-date and available in the Data Centre
- Supervise and manage the computer operations staff and the outsourced helpdesk support to provide excellent service to both company and users in accordance to service delivery processes and targets
- Manage significant events and escalations (e.g. fire outbreak, severe outages, cyber security attacks) in a timely manner
- Create planning for capacity changes.
- Planning for probable disruptions, problems and emergency.
- Ensure a safe and secure facility to protect the systems, power configuration and people.
- Responsible for setting and meeting Computer Centre operations and service targets (KPIs) and ensure compliance to data centre operation policies and processes
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 9088 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in Computer Engineering/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Comp
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in IT infrastructure, with minimum of 3 years’ experience in an equivalent position on Computer Centre operation support.
- Experience with F5 load balancers, Checkpoint and Palo Alto firewalls, CISCO routers and switches, Oracle Unix servers, RedHat Linux and Microsoft Windows servers will be an advantage.
- Possess knowledge and experience of data centre design and maintenance, security, capacity planning and system administration policies.
- Ability to thrive under pressure, function and deliver effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Be prepared to work in a team providing 24x7 support
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivated independent worker with minimum guidance required;
- Contract position
To apply, kindly send your resume to email@example.com OR wa.me/6590886161
Location: Labrador Park
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
27 Oct 2021
Assistant Manager / Manager - IT Infrastructure
Hong Kong SARPermanent PositionOur client is a securities house that is part of a leading Chinese financial services conglomerate. They are now seeking an experienced IT Infrastructure professional to join their growing operations in Hong Kong.
- Simple and dynamic work environment
- Work life balance
- Work location: Central
Expires on 31 Dec 2021
- Responsible for the management and maintenance of servers and network equipment, and ensure the normal operation of servers and network equipment
- Perform daily system administration including system security, server backup and recovery and server health checkup
- Develop and implement IT operation and maintenance work plans according to the requirements of the company
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and network issues
- Technical support on infrastructure, firewall, router, switch
- Support and configuration of network systems (switches, routers, firewall)
- Proactively review and identify potential changes and system improvements for consideration
- Liaise with various departments and understand their business needs and requirements
- Manage the complete process of projects, deployments, system changes from preparation, implementation and testing
- Manage and provide help desk backup support
- Participate ad hoc projects
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 email@example.com
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related disciplines
- At least 5 years of related experience, preferably in securities field
- Self-initiative, good communication and interpersonal skill, able to work under pressure
- Familiar with infrastructure support and experienced in system implementation
- Excellent written and verbal command of English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li: firstname.lastname@example.org
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**