Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Mar 2021
Assistant Manager - IT Infrastructure
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client is a securities house that is part of a leading Chinese financial services conglomerate. They are now seeking an experienced IT Infrastructure professional to join their growing operations in Hong Kong. JOB HIGHLIGHTS: • Simple work environment • Good work life balance • Competitive compensation
Expires on 25 Apr 2021
- Familiar with Infrastructure solutions, including server, storage, network and IT security
- Provide IT infrastructure, networking and PC support to the internal users
- Responsible for IT infrastructure setup, administration, maintenance, Information Security and Compliance
- Review and apply the firewall rules
- Troubleshoot network issues;
- Setup all virtual machines; file & application backup; replaced all old backup policies
- Setup exchange & Enterprise Vault server backup in co-existence phase
- Carry out servers hardening test on both UAT & production environment. & setup documentation on server hardening.
- Setup new anti-virus policies & apply to different types of application servers.
- Manage and resolve the incidents reported by End User
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 email@example.com
- Bachelor Degree or higher diploma in IT/computer science or related disciplines
- Minimum of 5 years’ hands-on experience with Chinese securities houses, Chinese banks or Chinese asset management firms
- Hand-on and strong technical skillset on server maintenance, firewall setting and Linux
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin)
- Immediate availability is highly preferred
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li: firstname.lastname@example.org
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**