Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
11 Apr 2019
AVP IT Infrastructure & Data Security- Regional Corporate Investment Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionA regional corporate investment bank is currently seeking for IT infrastructure & Data Security professional in Singapore. You will be given a great opportunity to Design, implement, and maintain the organization’s cyber security plan in the bank. This is a great opportunity for you to excel and develop your career. In return, you will enjoy attractive annual compensation package of up to SGD $100,000 per annum.
Expires on 11 May 2019
- Manage various IT infrastructure needs of the projects. Assess the requirements of the projects and recommend the most suitable IT components and solutions.
- Ensure the performance, integrity and security of a database. You'll be involved in the planning, design and development of the database, as well as in troubleshooting any issues, managing backup and recovery plans.
- Formulate procedures and policies for optimum utilization of IT infrastructure resources.
- Make sure that the infrastructure development project is completed within the given time frame.
- Recommend solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications.
- Develop and direct implementation of security standards and best practices for the organization.
- Work closely with Risk & Compliance to ensure the risks are identified, observations remediated, etc
- Manage enterprise backup infrastructure, involves designing, installing, administrating, maintaining and troubleshooting the backup and storage environment.
Posted ByAdora Lee
- Must have a degree in Computer Science, or equivalent, from a recognized education institution.
- Good understanding on Cyber Security, Network Security, Data Security, Storage, Virtualization.
- Must have clear understanding on various RDBMS & technologies (e.g. Oracle, MSSQL, Unix, Windows etc).
- Knowledge of banking domain and instruments/products will be an advantageous
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
05 Apr 2019
Global IT Infrastructure Project Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of business expansion, our multinational Healthcare client is seeking an IT Infrastructure Project Manager for global greenfield IT Infrastructure projects implementation.
Expires on 05 May 2019
- Responsible for driving the successful delivery for Infrastructure core technology projects and end user computing projects.
- Leads all the technical projects from initiation through implementation
- Be responsible for project plans, execution, tracking and delivery
- Drive the requirements gathering, defining functional/systems dependencies and managing the system/(s) implementation.
- Responsible for the supervision of work stream leads and to ensure that all projects are delivered within the defined scope, quality, time and cost requirements.
- Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including end users, cross functional departments, external consultants and key stakeholders.
- Work with global PMO to ensure projects execution follows and adhere to project delivery methodology
Posted ByEdy Susanto (Reg No: R1443337)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- PMP Certification
- 5 years of IT Infrastructure Project Management experiences
- Must have project experiences in Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Azure.
- Preferred candidates with Global or Regional Project Management experiences
- Strong communication and social/team dynamic skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and develop working relationships with IT functional areas through
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- 2 Positions available
Office Location: Across Singapore
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Edy Susanto, Reg No:R1443337)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
29 Mar 2019
Associate Director, Global Technology Operations / Global Infrastructure Operations Service Delivery
JapanPermanent PositionMSD - グローバルヘルスケアリーダーMerck ＆ Co., Inc., Kenilworth, N.J., U.S.A.の一員として、日本の皆さまに医療用医薬品やワクチンをお届けし、革新的なヘルスケア・ソリューションを提供しています。強固なパイプラインと世界140カ国以上で事業を展開するグローバルなネットワークを活かし、未だ満たされていない日本の医療ニーズに積極的に応えていきます。
Enterprise information and technology is in a transformative period. The explosion of data tied to the ubiquity of digital technologies and services available to consumers is changing the expectations of senior leaders, employees, customers and patients. People want access to information, from any place, on any device, at any time of day or night. These challenges require IT to significantly uplift its technology and information skillsets to meet the rapidly accelerating information and technology demands of new markets, new products and new divisions. To address this challenge, IT has established a three hub model in Singapore, Branchburg and Prague to provide a follow－the－sun operational model leveraging networked teams that can work virtually with business clients and other IT colleagues across all geographies and divisions.
For the GTO/GIO Service Delivery/Management Lead, we are seeking an energetic, forward－thinking leader to direct a team which works in our Global Infrastructure Operation （GIO） organization to plan, manage, and continuously improve IT’s complete set of infrastructure and workplace services under the Managed Services （MS） construct, with a focus on supplier and service management ＆ relationships. The incumbent will manage an innovative operational team based in Japan or Asia North, that handles all technology service operations across various MSD sites, and oversees the appropriate application of globally defined processes around Configuration Management, Change Management, and Incident/Problem Management, then leveraging the data and analytics that can be gleaned from these processes to drive new, and more efficient ways of operating.
This role is also required to support the operation, planning and execution of IT strategies related to infrastructure. Complying with the country regulations as well as global policies and standards pertaining to IT infrastructure. The IT infrastructure environment comprises of laptop/desktop, mobility devices, networks, security, servers and telephony throughout all business divisions. Requires close cooperation with IT colleagues as well as the business to deliver IT infrastructure capable to support the business needs. Assume full responsibility for IT infrastructure from demand, planning through realization of the infrastructure programs.
•Champions the One IT Operating Model. Promote collaboration with other IT divisions as well as parts of the our business to break－down organizational boundaries in favour of a highly－collaborative and customer－centric culture.
•Ensures that the team collaborates effectively with all IT colleagues.
•Operates and implements all IT infrastructure in scope.
•Implements a sustainable service model for all Infrastructure deployed, consisting of end user IT devices as well as back－office infrastructure locally implemented.
•Manages and forecasts budget in regards to the operating expenses of IT infrastructure.
•Manages large service contracts with external partners.
•Manages and develops staff in multiple countries with the emphasis on coaching and mentoring.
•Partner with Global Workplace Enterprise Services （GWES） in support of their network optimization activities with respect to opening, closing and consolidation of offices and facilities.
•Create a culture of innovation and experimentation while maintaining a focus on Operational Excellence and continuous improvement.Expires on 28 Apr 2019
Posted ByMiki Nagai (少しでも、ご興味お持ちの方はお気軽にご連絡ください。 事前に職務経歴書（英語版、日本語版でも可）を 表記のメールアドレスまでご送付いただけますとスムーズです。)
We are seeking professionals with the following qualifications, skills and experience:
•Education: MSc Degree or BSc Degree or equivalent with relevant experience in Computer Science, Computer Science Engineering, Math, or equivalent experience
•At least 7 years of relevant experience
•English/Japanese fluency required, along with excellent English written and verbal communications skills
•Understanding and effectively communicating across multiple languages and cultures an advantage
•Strong understanding of the IT service catalogue and the roles ＆ responsibilities attributed to all IT departments wherein company operates
•Demonstrates both tactical as strategic thinking and creative problem solving in response to position IT as a tool for supporting the business
•Effectively coaches, counsels and builds team
•Operates and leads effectively in a matrix environment
•Acts as a leader to ensure accountability towards the business whilst providing holistic, standard, turn－key solutions
•Good negotiation and presentation skills
•Understand characteristics of the current IT environment and actively identifies opportunities for improvement
•Has solid experience with CAPEX / OPEX planning and budget monitoring
•Shares knowledge and enforces compliance with IT systems development lifecycle
Extent of Travel
5％ － 10％
This role will lead a team of 7 permanent staff （and a pool of contractors and managed services partners） in Japan. Technical hands－on work will not be needed but he/she will lead a team of engineers, hence will need to have some technical background/knowledge on:
－ Enterprise scale infrastructure （including Compute, storage, network, unified communications, databases）
－ Client Computing technology （end－user support）
－ Data Center hosting/Cloud services
－ Knowledge of products and services from HP Enterprise, HP Inc., Microsoft suite, EMC/NetApp, Oracle
－ Information security knowledge