Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Jun 2020
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is looking for a Technical Lead to be part of their digital technology team to drive digital transformation for both web and mobile applications.
Expires on 16 Jul 2020
- Provide technical leadership from concept development to solution design, coding, implementation and support, primarily in the web & mobile application space.
- Analyse business requirements, coming out with the design and solution based on the business framework and enterprise architectures standards
- Liaise closely with stakeholders, vendors and/or other IT teams to perform technical analysis, proposal of solution and deliver project deliverables/ application releases
- Stay abreast of the latest trends and techniques to suggest new features to enhance the application.
- Provide advice and direction to management on development issues.
- Ability to conduct high quality code reviews of vendors and optimize application performance.
Posted ByMichelle Dai Yiying (Reg No: R1982577)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
- At least 10 years of working experience in Software Development projects with minimum 5 years of hands-on development experience in Java and/or Mobile apps
- Relevant hands-on experience in technical solutioning specifically in web/mobile that meets the enterprise architecture standards
- Experience in Vendor Management is a must
- Experience in Agile/Scrum practices is an added advantage
- Demonstrated the ability to perform some level of technology decision, or exposure to some complex application development challenges.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, able to articulate complex technical issues using simple and clear language.
- Team player; ability to work well with changing priorities; demonstrated flexibility and work with regional users.
- 2 Positions available
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Dai Yiying, Reg No: R1982577). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057