Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
19 Oct 2020
Treasury Operations AVP – Regional Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional bank with a strong presence in Singapore is currently looking for an experienced Treasury operations professional. Reporting to the Head of Operations in Singapore, the incumbent will be involved in day-to-day operational, settlement and administrative matters for the company’s Treasury Products. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $100,000 per annum.
Expires on 18 Nov 2020
- Be responsible to the team's daily operation.
- To ensure a smooth flow of day-to-day processing of Treasury products within the team inclusive of trade verification, monitoring of confirmations, passing accounting entries, construct SWIFT and MEPS messages, investigate enquiry case, prepare statistical reports, data input, filing etc.
- You will be responsible for the timely processing and settlement of treasury and/or securities
- transactions covering the following treasury products: FX, Money Market, FX Option,
- Derivative Swap and Fixed Income Securities products: Global and Asia Equities, Bonds
- and Funds.
- Coordinate with other division/department to ensure smooth and efficient workflow; prompt follow up of discrepancies
- To ensure that the team adheres to the policies and guidelines governing reconciliation, correspondent banking accounts and treasury operation control function.
- Maintain complete transaction records, documents and reports to ensure completeness and accountability.
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- Degree of Banking and Finance or Accounting and Finance, with minimum 5 years of treasury settlement experience.
- Experiences on reconciliation, treasury operation control and clearing businesses.
- Subject matter expert in treasury, derivatives and commodity products.
- Familiar with MEPS+, SWIFT and or other payment message standard.
- Computer literate. Familiar with PC Office applications (e.g. MS words, MS excel)
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177).
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
16 Sep 2020
Data Visualization Analyst (12 Months Contract)
SingaporeContract PositionOne of a leading insurance company in Singapore is looking for a Data Visualization Analyst (12 Months Contract) with strong Tableau experience to join the team to provide business intelligence, data visualization and advanced analytics support. The team manages infrastructure, tools and best practices that enable access to high quality data, interactive dashboards and predictive insights used in supporting a wide range of strategic and operational business decisions.
The Data Visual Analyst is responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of enterprise wide Visual Analytics initiatives. These initiatives typically include the development of best practice Data Visualizations and Dashboards using appropriately aggregated data sources to derive business insights with a potential to drive business performance. The Data Visualization Analyst is expected to work closely with key stakeholders and possess the relevant technical skills required to implement analytics solutions that enable the use of data as a strategic asset.
Expires on 25 Nov 2020
- Design, build and enhance Visual Analytics assets to ensure continued relevance and usage of the dashboards by business users for making informed decisions
- Design and build of Data Model to for the use of Visual Analytics and Self-Service Analytics
- Support the build of Contextual Data where necessary to advance the scalability and reusability of Visual Analytics assets
- Ensure all Visual Analytics projects undertaking comply with both internal and external policies, guidelines and regulations
- Promote and drive Visual Analytics as Self-Service Analytics to Business
- Support the on boarding of Business users to Visual Analytics Platform and ad-hoc Visual Analytics requests
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken (fluency in other Asian languages is a plus) as this role will be communicating with other Asian counterparts.
- Experience in Data Visualization software, Tableau, is a must and with 2 years and above of Tableau hands-on working experience
- Working level competency in SQL programming and standard MS Office applications required
- BS in Business Analytics, Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Science or equivalent disciplines that focuses on extensive use of data for analysis
- Experience in insurance or financial services industry is a plus
- 12 Months Contract Position
Location : Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057