Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Jun 2021
Trading Systems Administrator (Operational Risk / Back office) – MT4/MT5 experience | Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established FX Trading Platform broker is currently seeking the IT Risk Control Specialist, who is the Administrator for FX CFD Trading System, and responsible for providing system level configuration and analysis for their MT4/MT5 trading platform. In this role, you will communicate with a diverse range of people and to operate computer-based systems, and ensure that operations are running smoothly and are performing correctly. In return, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $120,000 per annum and performance bonus.
Expires on 31 Aug 2021
- Oversee proper operation of MT4/MT5 trading platforms and related systems (Metatrader training provided)
- Ensuring correct operation of other components (e.g. Bridges/Hubs, plugins, external tools) in the trading environment
- Experience in performing basic operation of with various cloud service providers (e.g. AWS, Ali-cloud, Google Cloud etc.)
- Assisting with the administration of database management systems, networking operations, Windows and Linux operating systems
- Performing routine audits of systems and software, and resolving any problems identified
- Liaising with external associates for problem-solving
Posted ByPolina Malokhatko
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- IT support experience is preferable, especially in the financial industry, as well as possess IT Skills such as Cloud Servicem Windows Server, Database Maintenance, Database Maintanence, Basic Networking Skills, Etc.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the financial industry and CFD industry, MT4/MT5 trading system administration experience is good to have.
- Administrative knowledge of Linux/Unix/Windows systems, MySQL
- Fluency in English and Mandarin is required as you will be communicating with our global colleagues
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted