Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Jul 2020
Portfolio Director, Cloud Platform
SingaporePermanent PositionSeeking for a IT program manager to drive the roadmap and implementation of the Cloud / DevOps platform in a leading and renown insurance company.
As a Project Director and a platform product owner, you are the bridge between project stakeholders, application development teams, infrastructure teams and IT operations teams. You will have to drive complex projects, leading and managing cross-project with IaaS/CaaS/PaaS implementation skills. The role is required to champion the platform adoption and demonstrates its benefits.
Expires on 07 Aug 2020
- Lead and manage multiple IT teams in areas of IaaS/CaaS/PaaS implementation, Cloud Operating Model, Site Reliability Engineers, Platform Reliability Engineers, Cloud Management Portal and Cloud Security.
- Manage cross-projects / cross-team / cross-portfolio activities, dependencies and trade-offs.
- Handle contract management, project budget, project schedules and track progress of concurrent projects across the region, to bring projects to their successful completion.
- Align projects deliveries and IT solutions with IT Enterprise Architecture, i.e. ensure synergies in IT projects and systems delivered.
- Maintains awareness of industry trends on regulatory compliance, emerging threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safeguard the company.
- Drive change and adoption for continuous improvement to optimise delivery processes.
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minimum of 15 years of technical experience in both IT software development projects and operational IT operations system support roles.
- Minimum 5 years working experience managing a complex project involving multiple teams.
- Strong technical and business acumen with the ability to lead teams with multiple discipline representation.
- Experience managing projects related to cloud platform setup and operations, cloud native software development or cloud operating model.
- Understanding of container platform management, e.g. Dockers and/or Kubernetes, HELM.
- Worked with Agile and waterfall delivery methodologies and understands how Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) can be automated.
- Experience working in a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) environment with strong appreciation of change/version control process and methodologies.
- Experience with Automation tools (E.g. Selenium, SOAPUI, Bamboo, Jenkins, Ansible, Marvin, Github, Bitbucket, Nexus etc.)
- Experience working in a large-scale enterprise IT environment involving hybrid architectures with complex and heterogeneous systems integration.
- Knowledge of cloud application design principles such as 12 factor apps is an advantage
- Knowledge of ITIL is an advantage.
- Understanding of platform integration/architecture in areas of microservices, containerization, serverless, and multiple cloud management.
- Understanding of integration of on-premise infrastructure with public cloud service provider.
- Experience in use of project management and collaboration tools is required (E.g. Microsoft Project, Confluence, Jira Software, Kanban Boards, etc.)
- Understanding of ITIL or similar framework is desired.
- Working knowledge of application design frameworks, UML or equivalent design artefacts is required.
- Working experience in a financial services industry and/or operating under strict regulatory constraints is an advantage.
Location : Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057