Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Jun 2019
Senior / Firmware Product Engineer
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client, a leading solution provider in automation industry, is looking for an experienced Firmware Product Engineer to be part of their team for growing and sustaining business.
Expires on 20 Jul 2019
- Assumes responsibility for design, verification and completion of new products or enhancements of existing products. Includes requirement development, design and test documentation, firmware and test software development.
- Collaborates closely with mechanical and electronic design resources to meet overall product requirements.
- Assumes overall project and product responsibility for firmware engineering documentation creation and maintenance to meet ISO9001.
- Participates in peer review of software, firmware and test requirements and designs.
- Analyses failure modes, effects, and diagnostic coverage for safety related products.
- Provides technical product support and expertise to Sales, Marketing and Customers.
- Identifies and implements cost reduction activities.
- Possesses ability to troubleshoot design and product performance.
Posted ByMichelle Dai Yi Ying (Reg No: R1982577)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- B.S. Degree in Computer Engineering or Electronics Engineering with Computer Engineering major, with minimum 3 years’ product development experience. Product design experience preferred.
- Expert C, C# and assembly programming skills.
- Expertise with user interface software, firmware and hardware test strategies, programs, and equipment is required.
- Digital and analog circuit design knowledge.
- Knowledge of electronic test equipment including scopes, meters, signal generators, etc.
- Effective technical communication and documentation.
- Ability to understand mechanical, pneumatic and electronic systems.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills.
Location : West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Michelle Dai Yi Ying, Reg No: R1982577)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057