Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Nov 2019
Regional Head of Product Officer
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading Start- UP Health Tech is actively seeking for a Head Product Officer to drive product strategy and roadmap for our South East Asia business. You will be acting as Chief Product Officer to lead both the Product and Design Teams, supporting and mentoring to do their best work in the organization.
Expires on 02 Feb 2020
- Work with engineering leaders to drive execution of product improvement and risk management to deliver features in a timely manner;
- Be the champion of our Product Culture: Foster the culture of experimentation, customer-centricity, data-driven development, and the combined growth of the engineering, product, and design organizations;
- Prioritize and optimize execution of the roadmap: Build processes and structures for consistent and effective product delivery;
- Maintain internal communication to ensure that feedback on product is absorbed into the roadmap, employees feel heard, and progress on key product priorities go back to the larger organization to enable other teams to do their best work;
- Constant surveillance of market conditions and competitors' products; defines marketing and product strategies and benchmarking relative to the competition;
- Develop and execute voice of customer plans to gain customer/market needs and requirements.
Posted BySerena Chua (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 10 years or more of Product Management Leadership experience;
- Proven experience in managing product lifecycle;
- A track record of shaping and shipping highly successful web or mobile products;
- Start-up/Entrepreneurial mind: Move Fast, Act Fast, push the envelope and be hands-on whenever needed to get the job done;
- Be a superb a communicator: You can educate, inform, and influence with a wide spectrum of internal stakeholders, from peers to C-suite, to ensure products are top notch, on track to delivery, always relevant to market and customer needs;
- Strong organizational and leadership abilities with the experience of leading teams and using soft power to influence.
Location : Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057