Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Jul 2021
IT Product Owner
SingaporePermanent PositionMulti-National Company is looking for IT Product Manager to assist IT digital technologies who is passionate about building a regional online sales platform for the business. The role requires to bridge the gap between Business and Technical team to translate customer requirements into features for development.
Expires on 06 Aug 2021
- IT Product Roadmap & Strategy
- Support in Evaluation of Market Requests for Process and System changes
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners and create unique features
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Explore emerging trends in the IT industry and incorporate into product strategy and features development.
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 9088 email@example.com
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or Information Management Systems or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum 3 years relevant work experience in Product Ownership, driving process improvements
- Strong eye for business, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Able to speak in front of senior audiences as well as write clearly, concisely, and compellingly
- Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to present technical content to general audiences
- Ability to set goals and drive to their fulfilment. Take responsibility for actions/outcomes and wants to be held accountable for successes and failures.
- Experience in Agile working methodology preferred
- Highly motivated independent worker with minimum guidance required;
To apply, kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR wa.me/6590886161
Location: Jurong East
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
05 Jul 2021
Senior/ Product Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionWe are looking for an experienced and passionate Senior/Product Manager to use creativity to develop large scale digital products that will bring positive changes to the world today!
Expires on 04 Aug 2021
- Drive product planning and prioritization for the platform.
- Develop and launch products by identifying potential features for market.
- Understand users' challenges and build consumer experiences that are engaging and useful.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including product designers, software engineers , sales/marketing and finance to build great products.
- Identify opportunities and define product vision and strategy.
Posted ByMargaret Lee Hsin-Hua (Reg No: R1547495)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 5 years of experience in Product management/development within high-paced, agile environments.
- Track records in developing products in the area of commercial and/or industrial industry
- Experience and has good knowledgeable in handling emerging digital products such as cloud, mobile/web applications, payment, IoT, data analytics, ecommerce and related.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate effectively with a wide range of team members from different business functions within the digital innovation team
- Bachelor Degree or Advanced Degree in computer science, engineering or related field
- Any software engineering/development experience from past work is a plus
- 2 Positions Available
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Margaret Lee Hsin-Hua, Reg No: R1547495). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057