Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Dec 2018
Technical Lead - Triple A
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established firm is seeking a potential individual who has sound expertise and understanding of Triple A development, offering an opportunity to play a vital role in being part of an establish team covering all aspects of providing solution, designing and development, and fast tracked his/her career in a highly professional and leadership-oriented platform.
Expires on 02 Jan 2019
- Providing technical development of applications, for the Wealth Management, Treasury and Back office users.
- Handling analysis, design, development, implementation, and support and maintenance of applications.
- Responsibilities include analysis, design, development, implementation, and support and maintenance of applications.
Posted ByLeonard Toh Nian Gen (Reg No: R1657935)
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in software development, financial application support and development.
- Sound understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Quality Assurance requirements, and software development control and release procedures.
- Knowledge of Triple A banking applications with exposure in TAPR14 WUI/ Edge Development, Actuate Reporting and/ or WTX Interface Developments.
- Sound technical development expertise, preferably within wealth management applications.
- Experience in programming languages such as Java, Eclipse, VBScripts and Unix Scripts and in databases such as Oracle DB, Sybase, SQL.
- Strong in functional specifications with good domain knowledge in wealth management (Triple A, T24).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, with ability to handle stakeholder and vendor management.
- Possess a strong drive in making things happen.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Leonard Toh Nian Gen,Reg No: R1657935) or contact me at 98890795.
You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
16 Nov 2018
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of company digital initiative, we are looking for a Leader to set up the PMO office, to drive the establishment and compliance of project management guidelines and practices.
Expires on 16 Dec 2018
- Drive the setup of PMO and ensuring the guidelines is in alignment with IT strategic planning process and budgeting process.
- Identify, prioritize, and manage the program management process for multiple enterprise business systems to ensure alignment with the established policies and strategy
- Ensuring that project deliverables are focused, results oriented, performance driven, and in compliance with all applicable internal and external requirements
- Prepare detailed project schedules, including identification of major milestones for overseeing, controlling, communicating, and managing all activities required to complete projects
- Develop realistic work estimates, financial budgets and timelines. Monitor performance to ensure that financials and staffing for the project are on schedule.
- Monitoring project costs through preparation and regular project updates with management and stakeholders.
Posted ByMargaret Lee Hsin-Hua (Reg No: R1547495)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- PMP Certification or equivalent preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in IT Program Management and has managed multiple multi-million global/regional programs
- Experience in PMO setup from scratch.
- Strong stakeholder management and able to perform independently
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Margaret Lee Hsin-Hua, Reg No: R1547495). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057