Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Jul 2019
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client a world leader in industrial automation and information, and has a partner network of regional and global specialists in distribution, system integration and product referencing , is looking for an experienced technical consultant in the IOT space, information software and pre-sales to resolved wide range of issues in creative and effective ways.
Expires on 26 Sep 2019
- Directs the activities of an integrated hardware/software systems systems-oriented products, and prepares related design function.
- Designs and develops electronic, electro- mechanical equipment or installation, operation, and maintenance specifications and instructions.
- Conducts feasibility studies on engineering proposals and related technical data for assigning new equipment or modifying existing equipment.
- Collects operational data and prepares customer application information.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
Posted ByMichelle Dai Yi Ying (Reg No: R1982577)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or Physics/Science or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5-8 years project lead experience.
- 10 years of experience on Control Automation especially on OT and IT application
- IT programming experience include web programming especially Java
- Database such as SQL or Oracle
- Web application such using java, REST-API, JSON, Java script, Eclips, tomcat, etc…
- Networking knowledge using wireshark
- Knowledge on machine learning / data analytical is an advantage
Location : EAST
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Dai Yi Ying, Reg No: R1982577).
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057