Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Nov 2023
Principal Network Engineer (APAC)
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of business expansion, our esteemed client in FMCG industry is currently looking for a Principal Network Engineer (APAC) who will be responsible to plan, design, implementation and evolution of the APAC Network Infrastructures.
Salary Range: SGD 8,000 - 9,000Expires on 15 Jan 2024
- Work with senior leadership and IT partners to formulate the tactical plan to meet the strategic direction of the infrastructure team
- Implement LAN/WAN in a highly available architecture and document all processes/procedures.
- Provide technical expertise in Network Technologies based on Cisco Solutions
- Network Performance Roadmap Management in complex environment, including Legacy Datacenters, Cloud Hybrid/AWS, SaaS, SD-WAN, CDN, Zscaler
- Design and recommend solutions to integrate with current and planned infrastructure
- Identify and implement high availability architectures for infrastructure processes
- Provide advice and consulting support to the project teams directly or through team members
- Work with global team on projects, regional requirements policies and procedures
Posted ByDorothy Ma Li (R1769176)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or similar field
- Over 10 years experiences in supporting and designing Network technologies (e.g., BGP, OSPF, SDWAN, QoS) and VPN technologies (e.g., IPSec, SSL, DMVPN, GetVPN)
- Strong knowledge of Cloud infrastructure Services and Network Security
- Preferred IT Infrastructure Project Management in APAC or Global environment
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under tight timelines
- Ability to work on multiple projects involving multiple stakeholders concurrently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Dorothy Ma Li, Reg No: R1769176).Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057