Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Feb 2020
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER, IT - IFRS17
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading composite insurer in Singapore is looking for a Senior Project Manager with IFRS17 Project experience. This person will be responsible for coordinating and implementing enhancements as part of a growing team undertaking a broad data & analytics enterprise transformation in the organisation.
You will responsible for managing the overall strategy, design, execution and delivery of the data, data marts, source images and other related projects tapping on the data in the warehouse. The position requires strong technical hands-on skills and experience as well as a need for establishing close business relationships across the enterprise. The incumbent will deliver standard project management support including development and documentation of project plans and timelines, setting out progress towards goals, identifying and placing resources in appropriate positions, and reporting out to the program service manager. She/he will take the lead in facilitating key workgroups, steering committees, and leaders as necessary to ensure that the new data warehouse platform meets the current and near-term goals of organisation analytics strategy.
Expires on 19 Mar 2020
- Manage and oversee the delivery of IT solution on Hadoop and Oracle platform.
- Driving multiple projects observing Enterprise Process, Standards and Methodology, delivering in-compliance with on-budget, on-time and on-quality constraints.
- Manage multiple projects from implementation in terms of schedule, budget, resources and scope.
- Responsible for successful delivery of projects on-time, within budget and within scope.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks and maintain project issue register and track issues to its closure.
- Manage and work closely with business users, vendors and other IT personnel from Security, Risk and Compliance, Source System experts, QA and Data Centre, on project objectives and ensuring smooth project delivery.
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related discipline, Engineering Management.
- PMP certified or Agile Certified with minimum 10 years of experience in IT projects in the areas of Data warehouse (EDW), Datamarts, within at least 3 years of full implementation experience as PM in EDW with strong understanding of systems design and solution principles.
- Strong delivery management experience in handling BAU and new projects.
- Strong PM and PMO skills and experience in handling contracts, budgets.
- Excellent written skills in preparing approval papers and presentation slides for Management.
Location : Singapore
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057