Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
18 Sep 2020
Regional Senior Manager, Cybersecurity
SingaporePermanent PositionA first-tier health technology company is currently looking for a regional Senior Manager, Cybersecurity to champion and pioneer the IT Security Team in APAC. You will be responsible with the introduction and adoption of latest IT Security policies to accelerate delivery of business value.
Expires on 18 Oct 2020
- Liaise with IT or business users to manage and implement IT Security systems projects.
- Provide leadership and expertise for information security to safeguard the digital assets and enhance the security
- Perform information security assurance function and reporting on company security posture.
- Conduct both internal and external review of IT systems security for compliance with policies and standards.
- Ensure security events logging and co-relation are configured and perform review/remediation of any security events.
- Perform Application and System Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Tests
Posted ByWAN CHING CHING, JASMINE (WEN JINGJING) (Reg No: R1875958)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- Professional related certification in IT Security e.g. CISSP, CISA or CISM
- 5 - 8 years of working experience relate to security practices and implementations on Software, Infrastructure and Network Architecture.
- Strong understanding of security vulnerability concepts and exploitation methods specifically in the infrastructure and OS space, such as Windows and Unix
- Strong background in IT technical security and stays up to date with technology trends and security threats and vulnerabilities
- Experience with network, Infrastructure & Cloud Infrastructure security, including firewalls, VPN, Anti-Virus, Patch Management, etc.
- Strong communication and social/team dynamic skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and develop working relationships with IT functional areas through
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill.
- 3 Positions Available
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (WAN CHING CHING, JASMINE (WEN JINGJING), Reg No: R1875958). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057