Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Sep 2022
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading SGX-listed organization is seeking high-performing and talented individuals to accelerate delivery of business value through delivering right solutions.
Expires on 29 Oct 2022
- Growing your own portfolio by identifying new clients through various client engagement methods, and business meetings to establish relationships with key contacts in business organisations
- Identify and reach out to key prospects via various means (relationships, references, cold calling) to generate sales leads.
- Be a great broker of needs and interests for your clients, and strive to negotiate business terms that are mutually beneficial and acceptable to both parties professionally.
- Develop and implement sales and business development strategies and plans for approved business strategy.
- Build and sustain relationships founded on trust with internal and external customers and ensures customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Ensure the achievements of sales objectives on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis
Posted ByDorothy Ma Li (Reg No: R1769176)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Over 3 years of proven Account Management/Sales experiences in any disciplines
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- A strong commitment to both self and career development
- A sense of responsibility, urgency, and resourcefulness
- Critical thinking and effective communication skills to foster strong professional relationships
- The ability to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- 2 positions available
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Dorothy Ma Li, Reg No: R1769176).Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057