Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
06 Mar 2020
Program Specialist, Corporate Cards
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client company is shaping the future through the people and the pursuit of new frontiers in knowledge. It is a key player of global influence and an Asian thought leader. They believe in education, research and service that change lives.
Expires on 05 Apr 2020
- Review existing corporate card programmes and processes to optimise the service delivery and value proposition
- Handle card administration through entire administration process
- Assist users in resolving issues beyond their control
- Review the current business relationship with the corporate card issuing bank on a regular basis to explore continuous improvements to the card program
- Perform market research and review the product features for best recommendations
- Manage set up and approval system for corporate card users and payment to the card issuing bank
- Set-up a management reporting framework for the corporate card programme
- Study and recommend new uses for the Corporate Cards to enhance the University’s working capital position
- Consolidate users’ feedback on card acceptance by merchants and work with card issuing bank to improve acceptance
- Conduct regular reviews with users and card issuing bank to improve user experience
Posted ByZhu Mei Ying, Kathleen (Reg No: R1103905)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in any discipline with 3-5 years of relevant working experience
- Good understanding and working knowledge on implementation of corporate cards, travel and expenses and related best practices
- Comfortable with IT solutions, software related to corporate card
- Good interpersonal skills, reporting and communication skills
- Experience / knowledge in Concur software
Office Location: West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Zhu Mei Ying, Kathleen, Reg No: R1103905). You may share this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role. Don’t miss out your chance to work in a reputable and established organization with great potential for you to grow.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057