Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
04 Mar 2019
R&D Firmware Team Leader – Global MNC
SingaporePermanent PositionA global organization is looking for a R&D Firmware Team Leader to lead the firmware development team and firmware functional test team to carry out development activities. You will be responsible to utilize product domain knowledge and sound engineering practices where you will do technical activities in parallel with management activities.
Expires on 03 Apr 2019
- Oversee multiple projects and ensuring the right firmware architectural design, test coverage, set of skills, equipment and strategy
- Develop and execute together with the team
- Manage KPIs and target deliverables for the group
- Tracked project executions and monitor issues/progress
- Work out issues and challenges together with team
- Track qualities and project maturity
- Perform analysis and improvement on the existing activities
- Participate in reviews for feature requirements and design
Posted ByMichael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang (Reg No: R1653938)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer/Electrical/Electronic Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 2 years of experience in people management or leading experience (with team bigger than 3 peoples)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in test and firmware development (especially Real Time Embedded Systems)
- Strong experience with programming 32 bits Microcontroller ( ARM or ColdFire ) and developing low level device driver
- Background in developing RTOS, such as VxWorks, ThreadX or others and communication protocols like Ethernet/USB/WIFI and CAN/Profibus
- Strong knowledge and foundation about testing and software design life cycle whether it is in AGILE or Waterfall environment.
- Detailed, good analytical and troubleshooting skills are required
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills are required
- Open-minded, a willingness to experiment within acceptable boundaries and a creative mind to bring novel solutions into design and problem-solving
Office Location: West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Michael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang, Reg No: R1653938)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057