Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
24 Jun 2020
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is one of the most well established APAC Banks in Singapore. They are seeking for a highly skilled Technical Lead to join them.
-Leads development teams in projects
-Leads testing such as SIT
-Supervises Design and development
-Advises the QA team
-Reviews CodeExpires on 08 Jul 2020
Posted ByRoshni Mohan Chandiramani (Reg No: R2091982)
-Experience with Structured Products
-Experienced in the Wealth Management Sector and Banking domain
-Experienced in Architectural Design
18 Jun 2020
APAC Senior Network Engineer (Contract Position)
SingaporeContract PositionIn view of business expansion, our esteemed client in FMCG industry is currently looking for a Senior Network Engineer (Asia Pacific) who will be responsible for APAC IT Network design and also support.
Expires on 18 Jul 2020
- Work with senior leadership and IT partners to formulate the tactical plan to meet the strategic direction of the infrastructure team
- Responsible to plan, design, implementation and evolution of the APAC Network Infrastructures
- Design and recommend solutions to integrate with current and planned infrastructure
- Identify and implement high availability architectures for infrastructure processes
- Provide advice and consulting support to the project teams directly or through team members
- Work with global team on projects, regional requirements policies and procedures
- Implement LAN/WAN in a highly available architecture and document all processes/procedures.
- Provide technical expertise in Network Technologies based on Cisco Solutions
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree in IT or related disciplines
- Cisco CCNA/CCNP certifications are preferred
- Over 5 years experiences in supporting and designing Network technologies (e.g. LAN/WAN, including CISCO routers, switches, firewalls)
- Preferred IT Infrastructure Project Management in APAC or Global environment
- Strong analytical skills and able to work under tight timelines
- Ability to work on multiple projects involving multiple stakeholders concurrently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- 2 Contract Positions Available
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057