Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
15 Feb 2019
Senior Electrical Solutions Manager (Data Centre)
SingaporePermanent PositionOur Client, a leading provider of sustainable and business space solutions, is currently seeking an experienced Data Centre subject matter to champion and lead the Electrical and Solutions team for their Data Centre business. This position will be responsible for designing high quality electrical services solutions for the various Data Centres and is be part of the solution team to support sales and consultation with customers regarding their requirements and needs.
Expires on 17 Mar 2019
- Liaising with development teams, consultants and internal teams to understand the project requirement/scope/needs
- Convert the project scope into design to successfully meet the project needs as well as create competitive advantage through right design and selection
- Ensure the design compliance to the local standards, regulation, codes and safety requirements
- Create all required documentation in terms of capacity calculations, design calculations, drawings, layouts, specifications, block schematics, solution presentation, solution value proposition, compliance table, etc
- Solution design should ensure the successful project implementation and customer satisfaction
- Provide engineering support to the team during installation in terms of process, tools required, procedures, regulatory compliance, Dos and Don’ts, technical interpretations and support
- Act as a solution architect and subject matter expert related to the infrastructure and nuances associated with ASB Data Centres
- Monitor and evaluate trends in prospect, customer and target tenant base
Posted ByDave Ng Gim Hock (Reg No: R1109204)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent (Electrical Engineering) with at least 8 years’ experience in the electrical engineering industry, of which 6 years in designing electrical distribution systems for critical applications such as data centres
- In depth understanding of electrical distribution system design and electrical system components such as HV, MV, LV distribution, Switchgears, Panel Design Standards, Grounding, Generator Systems, etc.
- Understanding on best practices and standards in electrical systems design, installation and operation requirement
- Customer-facing skills preferably developed in customer facing roles, and a demonstrated ability to talk with high tech users and customers intelligently about cloud, enterprise IT, data centre or similar solutions
- Technical savvy with deep experience in Data Centre, Cloud, Hybrid Cloud and Telecommunications and Networking will be a plus.
- Ability to learn and apply technical and business concepts quickly
- Make effective presentations and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the public
- Work well under pressure, proactive and possess good organisational skills.
Office Location: West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Dave Ng Gim Hock, Reg No: R1109204). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057