Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
17 Apr 2019
Principal / Senior Embedded Software Engineer
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established set up company with a global presence in Singapore is looking for a Principal / Senior Embedded Software Engineer as part of the expansion in their R&D Embedded Software team. This company is looking to develop a whole new generation of products and looking for innovative individuals to join their growing team. You will have the opportunity make your mark in the entire product development life cycle and progress further to either a managerial or technical career path. An excellent remuneration and training opportunities on a global level will be provided.
Expires on 17 May 2019
- Defining product architecture and functional requirement
- Identifying the technical risks
- Developing 32 bits ARM Microcontroller boot process and Linux
- Developing embedded software using Object Oriented C++ and C programming language
- Developing embedded application using Real Time Operating System (RTOS)
- Developing Design document for firmware/embedded software
Posted ByMichael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang (Reg No: R1653938)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor or Master in Electrical/Computer/Computer Science Engineering
- Track record in embedded software product development
- Experienced in SCRUM/Agile process, static analysis tool and Version Control tools (e.g. Clearcase, Git)
- Solid knowledge on TCP/IP or any other Communication / Industrial Protocol
- Experienced in providing effort estimation, project planning and tracking
- Experience in using different hardware-assisted debugging tools (example: oscilloscope, logic analyzer and others)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michael Ng Kheng Loong, Huang Qingliang, Reg No: R1653938)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.Don’t miss out your chance to work in a reputable and established organization with great potential for you to grow.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
10 Apr 2019
Technology Lead, T24
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established private bank is looking for an exceptional individual to be a Technology Lead to handle development, delivery and solutioning of Temenos T24 Core Banking system.
Expires on 10 May 2019
Perform as Solution Architect, Technical Lead and/or Technical Consultant roles for the implementation of Temenos T24 Core Banking projects from initiation to post-live support
You will participate in successful development and execution of testing, data migration, integration and cutover plans and execution
Identify, define and coordinate any development activities that may occur during the implementation of Temenos suite of products, such as additional specific functionality, interfacing to external systems or conversion programs to be built
You will play integral technical roles as part of large project teams, working with senior management within Technology and Business groups, vendors and other relevant internal and external stakeholders
Posted BySherwin Yeo
Tel: 9619 email@example.com
Hold a professional degree of relevant fields with minimum of 8 years of experience in finance and banking software consultancy
Hands on experience of T24 Core Banking system with specialization in Private Banking domain/T24 Wealthsuite will be highly advantageous
Technical expertise and successful project experience in end to end implementation and delivery of T24 Core Banking systems
Excellent communication skills giving and stakeholder managements skills to work closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams comprising of stakeholders from the business, vendors and other internal and external stakeholders