Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
30 May 2019
Solution Architect, Digital Transformation
SingaporePermanent PositionWe are looking for innovative Solution Architects with experience in design and architecting of mobile and web solutions. You will be partnering closely with business groups and technical teams to achieve business digitalization/transformation initiative.
Expires on 29 Jun 2019
- Be the mobile and web platform expert to come up with the architecture, design and technology roadmap to align with business digital strategy initiatives.
- Evaluate and analyze business needs, application capability and cost benefit required for the solution and make realistic recommendation to the project team.
- Identify need, and ensure architectural resources are appropriately engaged in projects.
- Act as Technical Consultant to projects and application teams regarding architecture related concerns and provide direction to the alignment of overall IT strategy.
- Perform Architecture Assurance Reviews, governance and standards to support technology strategy and to ensure quality of the developed solution from an architecture perspective.
Posted ByMargaret Lee Hsin-Hua (Reg No: R1547495)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines.
- At least 8 years of technical experience in software development projects.
- Track record in implementation and development of web or mobile applications as a Solution Architect.
- Strong technical acumen with the ability to lead a small technical team.
- Self-initiative to keep up with digital trends and has demonstrated the ability to provide broad technology knowledge across the IT applications domains
- Knowledge in other emerging technologies in analytics and cloud will be a plus point
- Strong analytical with ability to see from multiple angles and good conceptual skills.
- Possesses good interpersonal and communication skills
- 3 Full-Time positions available.
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Margaret Lee Hsin-Hua, Reg No: R1547495)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
10 Apr 2019
T24 Technology Lead, Australia
AustraliaPermanent PositionA top Australian private bank is seeking for a T24 Technical Lead to handle development, delivery and solutioning of Temenos T24 Core Banking system in their Wealth Management arm.
Expires on 25 Jul 2019
Perform as Solution Architect, Technical Lead and/or Technical Consultant role for the implementation of Temenos T24 Core Banking projects from initiation to post-live support
You will participate in successful development and execution of testing, data migration, integration and cutover plans and execution
Identify, define and coordinate any development activities that may occur during the implementation of Temenos suite of products, such as additional specific functionality, interfacing to external systems or conversion programs to be built
You will play integral technical roles as part of large project teams, working with senior management within Technology and Business groups, vendors and other relevant internal and external stakeholders
Posted BySherwin Yeo (WhatsApp only. Kindly send your latest CV to the email to arrange for a discussion.)
Tel: 9619 firstname.lastname@example.org
Hands on experience of T24 Core Banking system with specialization in Private Banking domain/T24 Wealthsuite will be highly advantageous
Technical expertise and successful project experience in end to end implementation and delivery of T24 Core Banking systems
Excellent communication skills giving and stakeholder managements skills to work closely and collaboratively with cross-functional teams comprising of stakeholders from the business, vendors and other internal and external stakeholders
Prior working experience in Australia or citizenship is highly advantageous