Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
09 Dec 2019
Assistant Manager (IT Support)
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of business expansion, our multinational pharmaceutical client is seeking an Assistant Manager (IT Support) to be responsible for daily IT operations with End User IT Services for APAC offices.
Expires on 08 Jan 2020
- Oversee timely delivery of quality technical support service to APAC offices
- Provide technical support for hardware (printers, desktop, laptop, drivers, monitors, cabling, etc.) and software (internally developed applications, computer operating systems, internet applications)
- Gather business requirements; scope, plan and execute projects applying technology and process to further business initiatives
- Work with business to deploy projects and manage capacity and optimise performance, reliability and efficiently
- Review and maintain knowledge on all newly purchased and existing supported desktop software, hardware, and systems.
- Ensures that departmental policies and procedures are followed and comply with company’s policies and standards
Posted ByElisse Lee Li Sze (Reg No: R1768036)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor's Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- Over 5 years of experience in IT end user support role
- Strong technical knowledge in Microsoft Infrastructure system (Windows, Active Directory, Exchange)
- Preferred candidates with Network, VMWare and Virtualisation technology skills
- Experiences in Project Management, Change Management and Vendor Management
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to work independently and collaboratively with users and vendors
- 2 Positions Available
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Elisse Lee Li Sze, Reg No: R1768036). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057