Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Jul 2020
Assistant Manager, System Accounting
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client is a leading full licensed bank and they are currently expanding their team to cope with business needs. This is a newly created role and incumbent can look forward to enhancing their experience by having overseas exposure in this role. Job Highlights • Please email email@example.com • Solid experience in designing mission critical systems and applications • Proficiency in MS Excel, Access and VBA, preferably with macro and SQL programming
Expires on 22 Aug 2020
- Automate work processes using PC-based programs to enhance work efficiency
- Conduct testing and implement internally developed system solutions for accounting operation
- Prepare HKMA banking returns and other regulatory submissions
- Participate in regular and ad hoc projects and tasks when required
Posted ByCay Li
Tel: 6377 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree holder, preferably in accounting, finance, computer science or relevant discipline
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Access and VBA, preferably with macro and SQL programming
- At least 5 years related working experiences
- Prior experience in implementation of system solutions for accounting operation is an advantage
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure and tight deadline
- Good learning attitude and strong analytical mind
- Immediate available preferred
Interested applicants please contact me at 6377 1286 or send your resume to Cay Li:
** For more job opportunities, please visit our website: www.pplesearch.com**
09 Jun 2020
IT Business Analyst (Digital Applications)
SingaporePermanent PositionRole as a Digital Analyst to create IT-enabled business capabilities to support the Business strategies and world-class initiatives . Also perform business analysis to assist project implementation and vendor management.
Expires on 11 Aug 2020
- Work closely with business users from cross-functional teams to analyse and define business specifications, and baseline the functional requirements after user review. This includes the end to end process from requirements gathering, solution analysis, testing till application roll out.
- Map business process and identify business improvement opportunities, and develop business cases with the use of sustainable and cost effective IT solutions.
- Provide leadership in vendor management, including contract negotiation, service improvement, consultation and effective solutions.
- Bring value to business users by providing recommendation on best practices in exploiting appropriate technology, improvement of work processes, facilitating and supporting business users’ change management process and influencing their alignment with the business vision.
- Overseas business travels when required (25%).
Posted ByMargaret Lee Hsin-Hua (Reg No: R1547495)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Computer/Computer Science or Electronics Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 6 years of working experience in business analysis and system analysis.
- Experience in user interface design and business process mapping tools.
- Demonstrated the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders at multiple levels.
- Prior working experience in handling applications either in web, mobile, cloud, open source or other frontier technology will be a plus point.
- Good English communication and presentation skills.
- Team player, self-motivated, self-starter and a quick learner
- Excellent problem solving, analytical skill
Location : Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Margaret Lee Hsin-Hua, Reg No: R1547495). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057