Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Apr 2020
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is one of the major key players in its industry. The successful candidate will be based in Selangor, Malaysia.
Expires on 07 May 2020
- The candidate is expected to lead and / or support 1 to 3 projects in the area of BI & Analytics
- The person is expected to be able to engage with global stakeholders and should be able to translate business requirements & solutions into BI / Analytics solutions and requirements
- The candidate would be assigned a business monetary value target which (s)he is expected to achieve it by delivering projects leading to reduced cost or increased revenue / margins for the supported business
- The incumbent would follow agreed processes and deliver with a continuous improvement mindset to delivery projects within SLA and efficiently
- The person would be expected to be a buddy to junior team members and should embody the GBS – DRA culture and ways of working
- Educational qualifications: Graduate in Engg / Stats / Econ / Maths
- A minimum of 4 years of overall experience with 2 to 3 years hands-on experience in BI / Analytics delivery in t he domains of Operations / Sales & Marketing / Finance / HR
- Hands-on expertise in SPSS, SAS, R & Python along with deep knowledge of analytics data preparation, analysis & modelling
- Experience in Qlik, Tableau, Microstrategy, Power BI along with an understanding of UI / UX tools will be preferred
- Exposure to RDBMS tools like SQL, Oracle along with SAP and Cloud / Big Data tools will be an added advantage
- Exposure in handling global stakeholders and project management will be useful
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Office tools like Excel, Access, PowerPoint
06 Apr 2020
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur client is an Multinational pharmaceutical company. It is committed to the search for pharmacological solutions for such therapeutic areas as cardiovascular diseases, oncology, pain/inflammation, asthma and anti-infectives. It is a health care company with a worldwide network of affiliates partners and distributors focused on diabetes, haematology, clinical chemistry, urinalysis, and immunology.
Sales Operation Analytics (70%)
- This position will be reporting to SFE Head, the position work closely with SFE to uses/Utilizes Data Analytics tools like IQVIA, Sales Data, Infra Red, MOBI to create intervention plans and conduct gap analysis pre and post training
- Field work with sales team on market research and sales potential
- To propose new innovative ideas and ways on how effective sales force can maneuver on good selling skills via sales force tools e.g. MOBI, Sales Data
- Assist SFE team in training of tools
- Provide analysis on field force efficiency and effectiveness using internal tools and training methods
- To analyze the gaps and discuss with Sales / Marketing team on engaging for better sales force performance in term of sales performance and quality call executions towards hcp with positive accomplishments
Expires on 20 Apr 2020
- Prepares and organizes the MR Development Program (New MR Induction Program, Refresher workshop, in-field coaching)
- Trains and coaches selling modules to the FF in relation to competency level and Training Curriculum by Business Units.
- Collaborate closely with other departments in planning and executing training programs for field force.
- Implements TRAINING PLAN prepared by the Training Manager such as initiatives from Sales Edge Training, new product workshops and etc.
- Employs marketing principles to bridge gaps in data, uncover issues and frame challenges with recommendations to enrich the training Programs.
Posted ByKok San Yap
- Looking for candidates with 2-5 years of experience in Pharmaceutical Industry at manager level
- Confident, strong communicator with excellent command of written and spoken English
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Strong in MS Excel and Power Point
- Details oriented
- High energy
- Preferable MALAYSIAN
19 Mar 2020
Senior Executive, Information Technology (SAP - MM/FICO/COPA)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is a well-established company in the Manufacturing industry based in Shah Alam.
Expires on 18 Apr 2020
- Work with end-users and business analysts in the team to understand functional and design specifications of software features and services
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle
- Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards and programming
- Suggest technology solutions to suit different software application needs
- Developing software solutions our clients need
- Collaborate with team to brainstorm on projects
- Work with senior software engineers to meet project objectives
- Passionate in exploring great technologies
- Able to maintain software functionality, performance and security
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or any related discipline
- Have a minimum 5 years working experiences in SAP related field (MM / FI / COPA). Preferably in Manufacturing Company
- SAP certification for COPA/FI/MM is an advantage
- Extra knowledge, experience and skills that is specific to the job: SAP ERP System
- Experience in training end users in SAP
- Good Command of English (both spoken & written)
- Candidate should be a Malaysian citizen
19 Mar 2020
IT Strategy/Digital Transformation (Manager)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur esteemed client is a well-established company in the Financial Services industry based in Selangor. Due to the continued growth of the company, they are now looking for a IT Strategy/Digital Transformation Manager to drive and support their business strategy.
As a Manager Defining IT strategies and roadmaps using a structured methodology that includes but not limited to the following:-
Expires on 18 Apr 2020
- Business and IT strategy alignment;
- Application portfolio analysis including assessment of business impact and relevance;
- Process mapping and analysis with the objective of assessing level of IT support;
- Process mapping and analysis with special reference to IT service management processes;
- Assessing and / or defining IT governance and control mechanisms;
- Defining and / or assessing enterprise architectures including application architecture and deployment architecture; and
- Developing cost-benefit cases for IT investments.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science,/Information Technology/Engineering/any related field.
- Candidates with ITIL, Project Management and IT Strategy Certification would be an advantage.
- Experience in Defining SOA strategies and roadmaps for clients or SOA governance models.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in related areas.
- Exposure to a range of industries would be ideal, but not essential. Likely industry exposure will include government and finance.
- Analytical and detail conscious.
- A team leader and support with good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, organized and results oriented individual; capable of handling multiple tasks and achieving tight deadlines.
- Good command of English.
- Candidate should be a Malaysian citizen or hold relevant residence status.
19 Mar 2020
Data Analyst - Senior Associate
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur clients are expertise in Financial Services; Consumer Industrial Markets; Infrastructure, Government & Healthcare; Energy and Natural Resources; and Technology, Media & Telecommunications. They are looking for Data Analyst who will be involved in handling and analyzing large data sets to identify trends, cycles and anomalies, in order to generate meaningful insights and performance improvement points for clients.
Expires on 18 Apr 2020
- Understand clients’ systems / database platforms.
- Analyze clients’ requirements.
- Extract, manage and integrate data from multiple sources to support analytics.
- Develop and implement customized routines based on clients’ needs.
- Maintain appropriate documentation trails.
- Build insightful dashboards and presentations.
- Drive adoption of new data & analytics and visualization tools.
Posted ByLee Yoon Xing
- Degree in Business, IT, Internal Audit, Computer Science, Statistics, Database Management or related
- Prior experience / exposure to data analytics / big data work will be considered favorably.
- Experience with ETL or SQL scripting is a MUST.
- Proficiency in data analytics tools (eg. IDEA) and dashboard creation / visualization tools (e.g. Power BI)
- is a bonus.
- Good communication, presentation and report writing skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, organized and results oriented.
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent command of English.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Project.
16 Mar 2020
Senior business and technical consultant, leading Fintech Company.
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading fintech company is currently seeking a senior business and technical consultant to assist in the expansion of the company. You will be part of a growing team to spearhead new projects together with the project manager. For this, you can expect a remuneration package of up to $130,000
Proactively seek solutions to external and internal challenges
Consult and liaise between the business personnel and the project team related topics
Support and present sales pitch during workshops
Provide advice to optimize the use of the software
Design concepts and processes, and conduct workshops to aid clients in further understanding of the software
Core banking software background is a major advantageExpires on 06 Jun 2020
Posted ByKrisfossen Er (Reg No: R1989585)
Degree in IT, Computer Science or related fields
10-15 years of experience in Core banking platform or Wealth Management domain, within the technology space
Strong communication skills is essential to this role