Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Mar 2019
Digital Tech Lead
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established private bank is looking for an exceptional individual to lead development and delivery of state-of-the-art digital solutions to bank’s internal staff and external clients in a hands-on manner.
Incumbent will report to the Head of Development & Delivery
Roles and Responsibilities:
Expires on 04 Apr 2019
- You will lead development team(s) through entire SDLC in a hands-on manner
- Solution design and technical specifications
- Troubleshoot and support for Production and UAT/SIT (coordination and hands-on)
- Quality Assurance (review of design, code, tests, documentation, security, etc.)
- Obtain technical approvals and support technical reviews (e.g. security reviews and penetrations tests)
- You will evaluate new technologies, software products and vendor proposals
- Introduce innovation through preparation and presenting of technical proposals to stakeholders and navigate through approval processes
- Extending existing and implementing additional DevOp practices
- Release and Deployment management
Posted BySherwin Yeo Su Wei (Reg No: R1980909)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 10 years of experience in software engineering
- Extensive experience in J2EE based software development and delivery (Tomcast, Spring Framework, Websphere, WebLogic)
- Good knowledge of Microservice (MS) application architecture, API Lifecycle management and API governance
- Hands on experience developing MS application with Springboot, swagger, actuator, oauth2.0 & JWT
- Good experience with any API Manager (WSO2, IBM Data power, APIGEE etc.), Microservice container and containerization platforms (Docker, Openshift etc.)
- Experience in system integration over webservices and other protocols (SOAP, REST JMS)
- Experience in relational databases, SQL and data modeling
- Experience in entire software development life cycle including deployment, go-live and warranty
- Experience in web and hybrid mobile application development (HTML5), CSS3, Cordova, AngularJS)
- Understanding of system design, infrastructure and mobile security
- Agile development methodologies understanding
- Able to work both as an individual contributor or as part of a team with excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Plus points if holding experience in private banking or financial sector, iOS/xCode based software development, experience in CI/CD and other DevOps practices
If you meet the above requirements strictly, do send your most updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Sherwin Yeo Su Wei, Reg No: R1980909 / Glenn Wong Sai How R1106685).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057