Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 Sep 2023
Engineering Manager / Tech Lead (Web Frontend), APAC
SingaporePermanent PositionIn view of business expansion, our esteemed global client is currently seeking an Engineering Manager / Tech Lead (Web Frontend) who will be responsible for developing the technology vision and strategy for enterprise systems.
Lead an APAC team to design and implement various features across the web platform.
To develop request management and implementation systems aligned with specific business needs
Conduct in-depth exploration and analysis of business requirements, devise technical solutions, and create comprehensive system designs.
Take charge of the functional implementation of the low-code platform and handle low-code and interface development.
Implement the designed solutions as specific platform functionalities, while continuously monitoring outcomes and optimizing the User Experience.
Establish and maintain a low-code business model to facilitate the adoption of a common method and application framework, fostering reusability across the organization.
Conduct internal capacity training and knowledge transfer initiatives to enhance team skills and expertise in relevant domains.Salary Range: SGD 15,000 - 20,000Expires on 14 Nov 2023
Posted ByWei Liyuan (Lilian) (R23112842)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Over 5 years in Engineering Management in building or managing a sizeable team, APAC exposure preferred
- Familiar with Node.js, Python, Go or Java
- Demonstrated knowledge of business model development, with an emphasis on creating reusable methods and application frameworks.
- Preferred expertise in low-code systems with hands-on experience in developing low-code solutions and interfaces.
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to understand and translate complex business requirements into technical solutions and system designs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Proactive and results-driven mindset, with a continuous improvement approach to system implementations and user satisfaction.
- 5 Positions available
Office Location: Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Wei Liyuan (Lilian), Reg No:R23112842). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057