Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Nov 2018
Senior Technical Architect
SingaporePermanent PositionA first-tier global Healthcare company is currently looking for a Senior Technical Architect to champion product architecture and pioneer technology projects.
Expires on 23 Dec 2018
- Responsible for the technological leadership for the overall program management for applications development and operations
- Define, roadmap, deliver and maintain IT application architecture, design and technical implementation that meet application functional and non-functional requirements
- Execution of practical application for platform products, frameworks and design patterns to realize architecture
- Close liaison with process owners and business units to integrate complementary components and application solutions to meet the business requirements
- Provide technical subject matter expert consultation and recommendations to ensure technical achievability and IT governance.
- Highlight limitations of planned element and proposal of recommendations to be an equal partner to the business
- Responsible to create and maintain documentations from design specifications to test plans
- Consult, guide, mentor and/or coach technical analysts and other architects in upgrading the individual and collective technical skills of the organization
- Experience in the practical application of platform products, frameworks and design patterns to realize architecture
Posted ByAnn Khay Chou (Reg No: R1874577)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
- 10 years Technical experience in enterprise solutions analysis, design, development and implementation including at least 2 full project lifecycle.
- 5 years Technical lead role in one or more of enterprise solutions, data, integration, infrastructure architecture and design
- Hands on app (web and mobile) design and architecture
- Experience in Cloud native app development and DevOps best practices
- Knowledge of enterprise-scale SDLCs and Agile Methodologies
- Experience in application, business intelligence and/or EAI/EDI solutioning
- Exposure to/involvement in multiple product portfolio coordination
- Strong communication and social/team dynamic skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skill
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Ann Khay Chou, Reg No: R1874577)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057