Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
25 May 2021
Deputy Director, Regulatory Management
SingaporePermanent PositionA leading energy company is looking for a dynamic and self-motivated individuals to join our growing team. As a profession in the regulatory management, you will oversee all regulatory policies across APAC region.
Expires on 24 Jun 2021
- Safeguarding the Group’s strategic and commercial interests especially relating to technology, cybersecurity, data and telecommunications
- Formulating and articulating the Group’s positions on regulatory policies and analyse regulatory developments in local and overseas markets
- Ensuring compliance by implementing new operating standards and procedures for certain new businesses
- Leading negotiations of commercial agreements with major customers and managing customer relationships for certain new businesses
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of experience in a similar role. Experience in a law firm or corporate legal department would be advantageous
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong sense of business and commercial acumen with good initiative as a self-starter
- Excellent communication and business writing skills.
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057