Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
24 Jan 2019
Compliance Legal Advisor, Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionA bank is looking for a legal advisor to join their Compliance team. In this role, you will assist the Head of Compliance to oversee the Compliance function, working closely with relevant stakeholders and business functions. As you help fortify the bank’s integrity in the compliance sphere and ensure its adherence with regulatory developments and legislations, you will enjoy an attractive annual remuneration of up to $130,000.
Expires on 23 Feb 2019
- Keep abreast with relevant regulatory requirements, and assess the impact of changes in regulations on the business
- Assist in all legal matters and issues
- Provide legal advice and guidance on legal and regulatory matters
- Provide training to relevant stakeholders on Bank’s laws and regulations
Posted ByAgnes Chan Suan Tsing (Reg No: R1768753)
Tel: 6511 email@example.com
- A proactive team player with at least 5 years of in-house legal or Compliance experience in a bank
- Stellar communication skills to interact with stakeholders of all levels across the bank
- Knowledge of local regulatory framework and practices including those pertaining to MAS regulations
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Agnes Chan Suan Tsing, Reg No: R1768753).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.