Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
26 Aug 2020
Senior Legal Counsel/Deputy Head of Legal - Corporate Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionA Regional Bank with a strong presence in Asia is currently looking for a Senior Legal Counsel/Deputy Head of Legal professional to join their team. You will be required to support the front office on the negotiations, drafting and reviewing on corporate banking related transactions. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$160,000 per annum.
Expires on 25 Sep 2020
- Involved in Drafting, Reviewing and Negotiating of agreements and legal documentation
- Review conditions precedent/subsequent documents prior to the implementation of credit facility(ies), including, security agreements, corporate approvals and authorisations
- Liaise with internal stakeholders and external counsel on quality, cost-effectiveness and timeliness of deliverable
- Manage potential disputes and litigation matters
- Periodic and Ad-Hoc reporting on legal matters to Head Office
- Provide timely and reliable legal advice to the business on legal risks arising from transactions
- Assist in the corporate secretarial filings of the Bank
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
Posted ByGinny Tan Kai Lin (Reg No: R2091424)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor Degree in Law, with a minimum of 7 years of Post Qualification Experience (PQE)
- Admission to Singapore Bar
- Fluent in English and Mandarin language as you will be speaking to internal/external stakeholders in North Asia
- A team player who is meticulous, resourceful, adaptable, able to provide feasible solutions and a self-starter with good interpersonal and stakeholder management skills (Previous work experience in a bank or financial institution would be an advantage)
Office Location: Central
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org (Ginny Tan Kai Lin, Reg No: R2091424 / Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057