Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
02 May 2019
Paralegal - Regional Corporate Investment Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Regional Corporate Investment Bank is looking to further establish their presence in Singapore is looking to for an experienced Paralegal. You will be given a great opportunity will be the secretary of the Bank's PDPC and keeping abreast of changes to the PDPA. In return you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $100k per annum.
Expires on 01 Jun 2019
- To provide administrative support to legal team such as preparing internal memo, report to our head office, recording and paper filing; regular updating legal team’s work related database;
- To conduct legal research, prepare legal update, legal alert;
- To take the role of secretary of the Bank’s Personal Data Protection Committee (PDPC) and main duties include but not limited to assisting the Bank’s Data Protection Officer (DPO) to organize PDPC meeting and prepare PDPC meeting minutes; closely following up with relevant departments in respect of actions requested by the PDPC and DPO;
- Closely monitoring changes to the Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA), new regulations and guidelines issued by Personal Data Protection Commission and assisting in timely review and updating the Bank’s PDPA related policies and procedures
- Applying analytical skills to proactively suggest appropriate solutions and recommendations to assist DPO and PDPC to resolve PDPA related issues.
Posted ByAdora Lee
- Diploma in law
- 5 years working experience being a paralegal or legal assistant in a law firm or an in-house legal department or handling company secretarial work;
- A team player with positive attitude and sense of responsibility;
- Able to work independently within tight deadlines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel as well as Powerpoint
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177).