Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Dec 2018
SingaporePermanent PositionThis is a very interesting career opportunity for an individual who is passionate about ensuring customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast paced work environment that values a person's ability to work independently, and execute daily routine tasks with great attention to details and an eye for accuracy.
Expires on 04 Jan 2019
- Manage all orders pertaining to South East Asia distributors as well as orders from Australia and New Zealand.
- Handle customers enquires, order entry and all customer services related areas and to follow through on orders up to closure
- Communicate customers' requirements to the Regional Distribution Center for any special handling and shipping requirements such as ship dates, forecast and end of quarter orders management
- Close monitoring of all backlogs to expedite deliveries with nominated forwarders
- Update of weekly sales order backlog report and L/C report
- Update of distributor’s order status
- Handle distributor’s warranty claim for returns
- Support the team and perform cross functional activities when necessary
- Participate in process improvement activities to streamline the departments workflow
Posted ByDave Ng Gim Hock (Reg No: R1109204)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Logistics or equivalent with at least 3 years of relevant experience in customer service, order fulfillment/management.
- Exposure to the business & logistical requirements of different geographical territories within South East Asia, liaising with distributors and contract customers will be a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experienced in coordinating with 3PL (3rd party logistics)
- Experienced in working with banker for L/C orders and Banker’s guarantee
- Meticulous and capable to work independently in fast and dynamic business environment
- Experience in SAP, MS Excel and Documentary Credit will be an added advantage
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Dave Ng Gim Hock, Reg No: R1109204)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
23 Nov 2018
Inventory Control Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur client is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life through nutrition, weight-management and personal care products. They are looking for the right talent to join the team in Supply Chain Department.
Responsible for Supply Chain Compliance, Inventory Counts & Inventory Accuracy , Transaction Reconciliations & SOX monitoring . Comply with Global and Regional policy and procedure to support local market Business.
Interacts with all levels throughout organization; locally, regionally; Service Providers & Third Party warehouse.
- Ensure Cycle Counts / Physical Counts are conducted on a periodic basis to ensure Stock Accuracy in compliance of Supply Chain Procedures / Company Policies
- Ensure reconciliation of variances identified during counts are properly explained & proper approvals are raised for Corrections / Inventory Adjustments in Business Suite within 15 days of count
- Reconcile 3PL Warehouse System transactions in Oracle using APAC Recon Tool on a weekly basis
- Ensure Warehouse staff complies with First Expiry First Out (FEFO) by monthly reviews
- Monitor & Report Inventory accuracy on monthly basis by creating Location wise scorecards and report variance with explanations to Market SCOP Leader
- Conduct weekly meetings with Warehouse teams to review Inventory Accuracy & FEFO
Supply Chain Compliance
- Develop CAPA & monitor implementation for Reported issues
- Track & close Internal Audit points as per target dates
- Monitor Warehouse SOX Compliance & ensure controls are being followed as per SOP on monthly basis
Expires on 23 Dec 2018
- Provide monthly reports for key metrics for local & Regional Management.
- Support initiatives for process improvement in warehouse operations impacting Inventory Control
- Provide Operation support to key Sales Events of the Company as an when required
Posted ByShin Yi Tan
- At least 3-5 of direct experience in inventory control.
- Degree / Diploma in any discipline.