Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Dec 2019
TaiwanPermanent PositionWell-known 3PL who is focus on FMCG.
Expires on 24 Dec 2019
- Establish annual and quarter business targets with customer for internal working team, and review these targets regularly for working team
- Work with internal teams and clients to ensure smooth implementation of our service offerings and projects
- Align KPIs / service levels with clients and ensure these are met with continuous improvement
- Work with the team to solve account’s enquiries fairly and accurately
- Responsible for in-depth account analysis and proposals, as well as conducting regular review and evaluation
Posted ByCeline Cheng (Job number:6189)
- Solid experience in contract logistics business and operations, especially in FMCG/ Cosmetics verticals
- Solid account management in managing Global / MNC accounts
- Must be able to demonstrate the ability to lead projects
- Strong people skills with excellent command of spoken English
- Customer focused, good listener and action oriented
11 Nov 2019
Head of SCM 採購總監
- Salary: 1,200,000~1,700,000
- 上班地點: Shanghai
09 Oct 2019
Logistic Manager/ Operation Manager
TaiwanPermanent PositionIndustry: Home appliance/ Food / Retail
Expires on 22 Dec 2019
- Accountable for the team’s budget and P&L
- Drive and take the lead to plan, propose initiatives or suggestions for work improvement projects
- Improve management system and performance of maintenance
- Work proactively and closely with related business stakeholders to meet the customers’ expectation, manage project implementation and execution to achieve objectives of profit growth and ensure KPI met
- Lead demand forecasting and manage total company sales outlook. Consolidate team planners forecast inputs and provide guidelines, action plans to improve forecast accuracy
Posted ByCeline Cheng (Job number: 6074)
- At least 7 years of operations experience in contract logistics / distribution center with vertical background of cosmetics/ beauty products / home applicance
- Analytical and strategic thinking
- Proficiency on WMS and Microsoft Office
- Package around: 800,000~1,800,000 (by experience )
27 Sep 2019
Senior Sourcing Specialist - Indirect Procurement
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client is looking for a Regional Commodity Sourcing Specialist within Life Science. The successful candidate will be part of the Sourcing Team and responsible for significant project management, leadership and execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Expires on 20 Dec 2019
- Develop and execute sourcing strategies and initiatives
- Leverage market insights to apply innovative solutions
- Bundle demand and challenge specification & demand
- Lead and execute the Source to Contract process including negotiation to ensures a competitive supplier situation
- Supplier management including onboarding suppliers, segmenting suppliers, leading supplier relationships, managing supplier performance and creating a more collaborative environment.
- Contract management covers defining good practice contract terms & conditions, management and termination of procurement contracts.
- Accountable for Strategic S2C (Source to Contract) for indirect categories assigned by manager (Logistics, Technical, MRO, IT, etc).
- Responsible for the effective management of total third party (indirect) spend
Posted ByGilbert Ong Hong Ghee (Wang Hongyu) (Reg No: R1551302)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree / Diploma qualification with 4-5 years experiences of indirect sourcing (Logistics, Technical, MRO, IT, etc) in multinational corporations, with regional / global reporting lines.
- Demonstrated experience with strategic delivery of Sourcing, Contract Management and supporting Procurement principles through negotiation, influence and engagement.
- Proven record in Sourcing Strategy Development and Supplier Management, with demonstrated capabilities in implementation and management of indirect procurement activities / initiatives.
- Proven ability to tailor / adapt Procurement infrastructure, both process and technology, as the business evolves and develops.
- Exhibit strength in Business Partnering / Stakeholder engagement with the ability to present at all levels of management and deliver effective results.
If you are interested, apply today.
Location : West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Gilbert Ong Hong Ghee (Wang Hongyu), Reg No: R1551302). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057