Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Nov 2018
Demand and Supply Planning Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionOur client is a global nutrition company that has helped people pursue a healthy, active life through nutrition, weight-management and personal care products. They are looking for the right talent to join the team in Planning for local distribution.
Position Summary :
The primary purpose of the position is to drive the market level forecasting and planning activities in order to improve forecast accuracy, inventory optimization and finally achieve the best distributor satisfaction in the market.
Interacts with all levels and functions throughout the organization:
Local - Country Management, Sales & Marketing, Finance, DS, Warehouse & Transportation, etc.
Regional- Supply Chain, Logistics, Quality Assurance
Expires on 23 Dec 2018
- Drive forecast accuracy improvement in the market by working with local Sales& Marketing team and Regional Supply Chain for both collaboration forecast and item level forecast
- Regular review market inventory status with latest forecast, highlighting the inventory risks timely and work with Regional team to take necessary actions to minimize the risks
- Timely replenish the products from Venray or for US Outer per Regional order policy
- Do the deployment planning to timely replenish products from mother warehouse to other locations in the market
- Do the kitting planning to ensure the kits availability in the market
- Review aged inventory and work with Regional team to minimize the inventory obsolete risk.
- Coordinate to implement any new Planning policy, tools or reports from Global or Regional
- Support local sales events on the new SKU testing in Oracle, inventory, transportation related matters.
Posted ByShin Yi Tan
- Posses the sense of urgency and being proactive in Planning.
- Degree in any discipline.
- Possess at least 3-5 years direct experience in Demand and Supply Planning.