Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Oct 2021
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Consumer retailer MNC is seeking for a Merchandise Planner. This is a wonderful opportunity to make your career move into the fast growing retailer e-commerce industry which will open up your career options to a whole range of possibilities.
Expires on 30 Nov 2021
- Plans and forecasts for future merchandise buys based on historical buys, reoccurring buys and current inventory levels.
- Responsible in determining seasonal OTB & alignment with financial targets
- Support execution of pre-season activities which include launch planning, allocation plan, pricing for new season & range planning
- Support execution of in-season activities which include repeat orders & consolidation
- Build and maintain productive relationships within the team & cross-functional teams
Posted ByAmanda Chng Yu Ying (Reg No: R2092798)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business or related field is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in analytical or strategic position, preferably retail industry.
- Strong technical, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
Location : East
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Amanda Chng Yu Ying, Reg No: R2092798) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
03 Aug 2021
Global Logistics and Supply Chain Senior Manager
TaiwanPermanent PositionThe client is a leading global electronic component company with capabilities on a global scale, including production and sales facilities in Asia, Europe, and the Americas. The corporation provides one-stop-shopping, offering its complete product portfolio of resistors, capacitors, wireless and circuit protection components to meet the diverse requirements of customers.
Report to: Logistics Director
- Drive cross-function (different PBU) demand planning and logistics activities
- Manage and monitor sales forecast; also responsible for planning, budgeting and performance tracking
- Leading key Logistics and Supply Chain relevant meetings.
- Conducting annual RFQ for International Transportation and Customs Broker.
- VMI management, from VMI, establish to VMI Performance Review.
- To identify and communicate inventory liabilities and drive appropriate actions to resolution
- Assist in developing processes that build efficiencies and streamline workflow
This is an individual role, no need for people managementExpires on 22 Nov 2021
Posted ByCeline Cheng
- Minimum 7 years of experience in demand planning/logistics in the Electronic/Semiconductor industry
- With at least 5 years of leadership to lead a big team.
- Solid experience on 3PL/4PL management.
- Bachelor's Degree (Master degree is preferred) in Supply Chain / Logistics or related discipline
- Hands-on experience in SAP (SD and MM) and strong analytical skills using statistical and data mining tools
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strategic, insightful, and leadership qualities
- Working location: Taipei