Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Jul 2019
Team Lead, Materials Production Scheduler, AP
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client a world leader in industrial automation and information, and has a partner network of regional and global specialists in distribution, system integration and product referencing , is looking for a Master Scheduler Supervisor to manage the Master Scheduling activities across different plants in Asia Pacific.
Expires on 26 Sep 2019
- Manage a team of master production schedulers. Additionally, as part of our matrix organization structure, this role will provide leadership globally to ensure standard processes are implemented and practiced.
- Ensure that the MPS team meets their production and inventory goals and are aligned with the Global Materials Organization.
- Ensure the Master Production Scheduler is working on the following aspects of the business:
- Managing Planned Manufacturing orders such that the aggregate output each week is in line with the S&OP.
- Working with Demand Managers to determine:
- Proper mix of products to be produced
- Material Planning Support for new product introductions
- Achievable product phase out plans to minimize excess and obsolete liability
- Working with the Production Control Analysts and Manufacturing Engineers to thoroughly understand and advise on managing short term/long term capacities to minimize the cause for past due orders and /or overtime.
- Working with the Production Control Analysts to help balance and coordinate the manufacturing orders based on material/capacity availability.
- Working with the Demand Planners to coordinate the monthly production of targeted finished goods inventories using the planning strategy specified in the materials planning playbook.
- Working with the Demand Planners to develop and provide a monthly updated Supply Plan communicated in units covering the expected demand for each product family that the individual is responsible for over an 18 month period.
- Working with plant Finance to understand the impact master scheduling has on the plant's financials.
- Tracking and managing the accuracy and effectiveness of the master schedules to rationally adjust forecast and to continuously improve the overall master scheduling process.
- Tracking, analyzing and reporting the pertinent KPI’s, as well as, suggest and implement plant-specific improvement activities (i.e. Must monitor actual performance against the MPS and production plan, and provide a summary of operation results for management).
- Accountability for ensuring master production schedulers develop and maintain master schedule / rough cut capacity plan that is derived from the S&OP output and is structured into weekly capacity-constrained buckets for each assigned work cell. This will involve developing strong relationships with Plant Managers, Production and Inventory Control Managers and Regional Material Managers to understand BU relationships and product strategy objectives to ensure integration into assigned manufacturing facility strategies and supply plans.
Posted ByMichelle Dai Yi Ying (Reg No: R1982577)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or related field, or equivalent.
- A minimum of three years of experience in manufacturing scheduling, analyzing data relating to product forecasting, master scheduling, asset management, or shipment forecasting.
- Ability to effectively make decisions with limited time and information –can determine decision making criteria based on priorities.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across multiple disciplines with internal and external resources.
- Strong analytical capabilities, with a basic understanding of statistical analysis techniques.
- Strong interpersonal skills, independent problem resolution, proven leadership ability necessary to be effective across functions and levels, and the ability to manage the requirement of others not directly supervised.
- Proficient software and PC skills, with a high level of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Visio preferred
- Ability to plan and organize work to effectively perform assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Global business proficiency and understanding.
- Interacts with the global team members well and is a team player
- Superior communication and organization skills, with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders, with good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- APICS – CPIM certification preferred.
- SAP Experience preferred.
Location : WEST
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Dai Yi Ying, Reg No: R1982577). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057