Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
23 Sep 2020
Senior Procurement Engineer (Contract basis, renewable to permanent)
SingaporeContract PositionClient company is an established global leader for equipment and technological process for the electronics industry.
Expires on 23 Oct 2020
- Drivers for ensuring supplier’s capacity and capability for series production
- Support Procurement Manager in Leading in supplier management (sourcing, supplier selection and evaluation) to gain the best suppliers and guarantee an optimum, supply chain
- Development of procurement strategy as Commodity lead
- Monitoring of national and international market to bring new suppliers, product derivatives and product innovations into purchasing portfolio
- Interdisciplinary working groups/ project work to inform oneself, exert influence and optimize internal processes and procedures
- Analysis and controlling of contractual agreements to prepare re-negotiations/subsequent negotiations, initiate appropriate measures and guarantee supplies
- Ongoing costs negotiation for purchased materials with direct and 2nd-tier suppliers, which contributes to the profit of the company
- Regular contact with interface partners to recognize developments in the market and exert influence accordingly
- Able to do cost estimations based on technical drawings or physical part.
Posted ByZhu Mei Ying, Kathleen (Reg No: R11103905)
Tel: +65 9004 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Min. Degree in Mechanical / Mechatronics or Min Diploma in Manufacturing/ Mechanical Engineering and/or Degree in Business Administration/Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 3 years of related experience, preferably from Equipment maker, OEM inc.
- Capability to Lead sourcing projects with global mind-set and digitalisation in mind
- Proficient in MS Excel & PowerPoint
- Able to work under pressure to achieve deliverables
- Contract basis, renewable to permanent
If you are interested, apply today.
Office Location: North
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Zhu Mei Ying, Kathleen, Reg No:R11103905)
Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057