Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Nov 2019
Country Manager - Taiwan
TaiwanPermanent PositionOur client is a world leader in the Consumer Electronics/Technology industry. They are now looking for a Country Manager to oversee their business in Taiwan. Taiwan is a successful market for them where they have a good market share on the core categories and now is expected to continue the success in the market.
Expires on 12 Dec 2019
- Full P/L responsibility
- Be the Leader for Taiwan business and play an active part in the AP Leadership Team.
- Influence and lead the team with strategic thinking, sound judgment and the ability to identify and articulate solutions and issues.
- Identify the key business opportunity base on market data analysis/ insights, and develop the strategy for both short and long term business growth in Taiwan.
- Develop Taiwan annual Ops plan with revenue target, investment plan, people development, and coordinate with AP leadership for alignment.
- Be the face of the company for all channel partners, vendors, agencies, and media in Taiwan.
- Understand and analyze market data to take actions quickly, and ensure constant improvements in our leading market shares.
Posted ByGina Yu
Tel: +886 960 101 firstname.lastname@example.org
• Minimum 10-12 years prior work experience preferably in Tech or FMCG industry.
• Minimum 3-5 years experience being the country leader or the second line to country leadership in your current company.
• MBA preferred, Bachelor's degree mandatory in Business Management or Engineering.
• Fluent Chinese and English speaking and writing skills
• Be a self-starter with a sense of urgency who seeks out timely and creative solutions