Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
03 Apr 2019
MalaysiaPermanent PositionInternational Manufacturer of Chemicals (Agrochemicals)
Expires on 30 Apr 2019
- Manage activities, plan short & long term strategies related to technical services, R&D works and business in SEA-ANZ region.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and global departmental growth.
- Monitor and ensure operation under strict compliance with international standards (ISO, GLP & SAMM) and other regulatory requirements.
- Operate EHTC smoothly by working with the company's affiliates, as well as prioritize projects and tasks through communication with affiliated companies.
- Upgrade laboratory facilities, capability & resources, including staff competency.
Posted ByDanny Lu
- Posses preferably a Ph.D qualification in Entomology.
- Have at least 10 years experience in handling insect pests & vectors, with a wide knowledge in insect biology, insecticide chemistry, formulation, testing methods & products; as well as current trend and common practices within the industry.
- Knowledge in ISO 17025 & GLP operation of the laboratory, and other relevant regulatory requirements and standards is an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal relations & management skills.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skill in English & Bahasa Malaysia.
- Candidate must be Malaysian ONLY.
29 Mar 2019
General Manager / Managing Director / Country Manager (Fashion Retail is a must)
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client, top-leading retail brands, with their expansion in Hong Kong as well as Asia Pacific, are looking for suitable candidates for General Manager / Managing Director / Country Manager to join their growing team.
Expires on 26 Apr 2019
- Report directly to CEO
- Establish goals and advise regional sales teams on how to improve performance globally
- Establish guidelines for key partnerships in all regions
- Analyze data to evaluate sales statistics and customer satisfaction
- Develop new markets and propose opportunities to increase sales with new customers and partners
- Motivate and manage sales staff in all regions including all recruitment, hiring and performance evaluations of key positions
- Lead coordination of sales activities in all regions
- Attend sales meetings with key customers who require support and a managerial relationship and/or who have special requirements
- Work with internal counterparts in Design, Production, Marketing, Retail to execute key sales initiatives
- Collect and provide quality feedback on product and the competitive situation in all markets to feedback to internal counterparts
- Work closely with the CEO to develop strategic initiatives across all markets and channels
- Provide regular updates on KPI’s along with Action Plans to reach monthly sales targets and achieve strategic goals
Posted ByIvan Lo
- University degree or above with less than 10 years solid experiences in retail sales management
- Less than 15 years of working experience in retail
- Good knowledge of HK / PRC / US / Europe / Asian region retail markets
- Strong leadership skills to build and manage retail teams
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills for all levels of business partners
- Proficiency in Chinese, English and Putonghua
- Travel is required
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Ivan Lo:
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**