Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
14 Aug 2019
Assistant Manager HR Operations APAC
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client, one of the biggest and most famous confectionery companies in the world, is looking for an experienced HR Operations talent to join their dynamic HR team to harmonize the different Ops practices and processes.
Expires on 13 Sep 2019
- Review and improve existing company policies, processes and templates ensuring local legal compliance and regional consistency
- Drive efficiency in HR Operations matters
- Create and maintain employee data in related HR systems and HR Reports
- Provide HR team with supporting documents when requested
- Review internal documents templates (contracts, year and letters, …) in order to provide a unique solution for the entire region in compliance with the local legislation
- Update internal databases (such as sick and maternity leave)
- Participate in HR related projects
- Manage third parties
- Handling all work pass related matters (e.g. application, renewal, cancellation)
Posted ByMichelle Dai Yi Ying (Reg No: R1982577)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Master degree or Bachelor degree: Business Administration, Management, Economics
- 4-6 years of experience in an HR Admin /Operations role
- Experience in a multi-national environment is considered a strong plus
- Communicative, hands on approach
- Willingness to improve existing processes
- Meticulous and able work independently
- Good understanding of labour laws
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise
Location : West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Michelle Dai Yi Ying, Reg No: R1982577). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057