Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
13 Jan 2024
Assistant Manager/Manager – Project Planning and Management
SingaporePermanent PositionOur esteemed client seeking an individual to spearhead administrative excellence and continual improvement in a highly collaborative and agile team.
Salary Range: SGD 6,000 - 8,000Expires on 13 Mar 2024
- Lead a team to plan, co-ordinate, implement operationalise the company multiple programs
- To establish, review and streamline processes to ensure administrative excellence and continual improvement in programme management.
- Ensure that department’s processes are aligned and, when needed, develop workflows which may be unique to department needs
- Oversee and lead in the planning and organising and providing on-site support to various outreach events, workshops and department activities
- Support Secretariat duties (E.g. Planning agenda, collating slides, scheduling and taking minutes.)
Posted ByKevin Lee Wen Jieh (R22104960)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree in Business Management / Administration
- Over 5 years’ experience in planning, managing and implementing programs from conception to completion
- Demonstrated leadership skills in managing administrative and operations staff
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong communication and social/team dynamic skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and develop working relationships with cross functional teams
- Resourceful with a creative ability to make things happen and solve problems
- Meticulous with a good eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills: both written and oral
Office Location: Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Kevin Lee Wen Jieh, Reg No: R22104960). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057