Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Feb 2021
Translator– Regional Banking Brand Name, Singapore (1-2 years contract)
SingaporePermanent PositionA foreign bank seeking to further establish its presence in Singapore is looking for experienced banking translator. This will be an excellent opportunity be a part of a growing bank. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to $80,000 per annum.
Expires on 10 Mar 2021
- Managing projects/deliverables by actively communicating with team members about deadlines and informing all interested parties of deliverable timelines and status
- To manage systems input necessary within the department’s responsibilities for the on boarding and management of client static data
- To participate in the completion of other business creation, client development and credit management administrative tasks and form completion, where required
- To collect, collate and deliver information required in the compilation of departmental reports and other submissions for management, compliance and other internal purposes
- To provide other administrative support and, where feasible, business development assistance to relationship managers and other staff in the performance of the departments front office activities
Posted ByAdora Lee (Reg No: R1879177)
- Fluent in Chinese (Simplified Mandarin), excellent written and verbal communication for translation and dealings with regional stakeholders.
- Working experience in a banking / financial environment and in proposal writing a plus
- Be able to write for a range of audiences, most notably to corporates
- Sound project management and organizational skills required
- Excellent desktop publishing skills, including a strong working knowledge of Word, Excel and other MS-Office applications.
- Highly collaborative with an ability to work in a team environment
- Independent self-starter, who can work independently or with minimal supervision
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Adora Lee, Reg No: R1879177)
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057