Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
22 Nov 2022
SingaporePermanent PositionOur client, one of Singapore’s top education institutions is looking for dynamic individuals to join them as an Assistant Director to lead the course registration, examination and graduation matters.
Expires on 30 Dec 2022
- Oversees the team that manages the end-to-end planning and execution of the course registration, written examination, prizes, awards and graduation ceremonies for the Initial Teacher Preparation, Sport Science and Management and Leadership programmes.
- Lead the team to plan and execute decisions that meet timelines and in full compliance of regulations and programme requirements.
- Ensure course registration schedules and instructions are maintained accurately and published in a timely manner.
- Ensure course registration records of students are maintained accurately in the system.
Posted ByChew Chia Ning (Reg No: R1657483)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least a bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum 8 years of administrative experience in a managerial position, preferably in an educational institution.
- Experience in the operations and management of academic programmes, particularly in the areas of course registration, examinations, prizes and awards are preferred.
- Experience in systems development and system implementation would be advantageous.
- Good interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
Location : West
If you are interested, apply today.
If the above speaks to you, we’d love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to email@example.com (Chew Chia Ning, Reg No: R1657483) if you feel there is a fit with your experience and interest. You may also forward this interesting opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057