Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Oct 2023
SingaporePermanent PositionA Global MNC medical leader in robotic system is seeking for a Executive Assistant.
Salary Range: SGD 4,500 - 5,500Expires on 07 Dec 2023
- Support Regional President and Functional Directors.
- Coordinate official overseas travel – including arranging for visas, facilitating approval for travel and admin leave, travel itinerary and meetings, accommodation, flights and other transportation.
- Arrange local/overseas conferences and meetings.
- Schedule and coordinate appointments, meetings, events and managing event calendars.
- Coordinate training programs in the region
- Preparing of documents, report, PowerPoint presentations and data analysis
- Record, transcribe and distribute minutes of meetings.
- Organize and manage events.
- Interact with external clients and incoming visitors.
- Translation of correspondences.
- Office and Pantries Management to sustain good 5S and upkeeping the corporate standard
- Comply and adhere to the company Quality Management System and Environment, Health & Safety requirements.
- Any other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned by the Management.
Posted ByJo Wong (Suan) (R1873556)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Diploma in Administration, secretarial qualification or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Proficient in Excel and Powerpoint
- Minimal travel
Location : West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com (Jo Wong (Suan), Reg No: R1873556). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057