Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
02 Feb 2021
Personal Assistant to MD
SingaporePermanent PositionOur clients is one of the leading European bank looking for an experience PA to support the Regional Head of APAC. This role main responsibility will be handling a full spectrum of secretarial duties.
Expires on 04 Mar 2021
- Coordination and scheduling of internal and external meetings (incl. conference calls and video conferences)
- Manage active Outlook calendar of appointments
- Make travel managements including bookings of flights, hotels and local transportation. Also to prepare travel itineraries.
- Support the Branch with client events such as handling guest list and sending out invitations
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Bank’s membership with external bodies
- To participate meetings and take Minutes of Meeting, if required
- To respond to telephone calls and email messages, if required
- Undertake ad-hoc task that may be defined from time to time
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Tertiary education with Diploma qualification
- Min 5 years’ relevant working experience as a Personal Assistant ideally in Financial Services
- Ability to work independently with strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills
- Strong communication and strong administrative skills
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057