Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
08 Oct 2019
SingaporePermanent PositionAn emerging startup business in Healthcare Technology seeks intuitive, driven and energetic individual to be the Office Manager who will be responsible for the overall administration functions in Singapore Office. This person will need to perform a wide range of duties, includes administrative operation, IT operations and personnel, liaison with building management and service vendors.
Expires on 07 Dec 2019
- Manage all operational matters and maintain the smooth running of the Singapore office.
- Setup the office, maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Provide secretarial support to the all the C-Suites level.
- Work with HR and the business to test business continuity plan as required.
- Act as the main point of contact for any general office and/or facility related concern.
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 firstname.lastname@example.org
- At least 5 years of office administrative experience in a Startup environment.
- Well organized, ability to multitask & prioritize;
- High-energy team player willing to go the extra mile to get the job done
- Good communication, negotiation and relationship building skills.
Location : Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong Sai How, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057