Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
05 Jul 2019
HOD, Secretarial, Corporate Affairs & Risk Management
MalaysiaPermanent PositionAn established construction player that had accumulated its track record in building high rise and landed residential properties as well as commercial properties for more than 10 years.
- Oversight of Corporate Secretarial Support
- Manage all aspect of daily operations of secretarial function relating to Companies Act 2016, Main Market Listing Requirements and other relevant statutory compliance.
- Advise on Corporate Governance Matters.
- Organize and attend all Board, Board Committee and Management meetings.
- Corporate Affairs, PR & Media
- Manage the publication of Annual Report and Circular of the Company (including drafting Chairman Statement, Management Discussion and Analysis).
- Arrange corporate events like AGM & EGM.
- Prepare and submit announcements to Bursa Securities.
- Form and lead an internal sustainability steering committee. Identify and prioritize areas for sustainability efforts and recommend strategies for proactively addressing relevant sustainability issues.
- Ensure that high standards exist in relation to governance, risk management framework.
- Review Press Release/Statements and Analyst briefing/presentation deck.
- Oversee events including press conference and launching.
- Deal with enquiries from the public, the press and related organizations.
- Oversee the update and maintenance of Web and social media content.
- Risk Management
Expires on 19 Jul 2019
- Design and implement an overall risk management process.
- Conduct assessments and analyses risks.
- Develop risk management control measures.
- Educate head of business unit risk awareness.
- Assess business proposal, its potential risks and provide recommendation.
- Risk Reporting to Risk Committee, Audit Committee and Board.
Posted ByJane Loh
Tel: 03-2263 email@example.com
- Managerial level experience and the ability to handle portfolio of companies independently with minimum supervision is a must for this position.
- ICSA member with a minimum of 10 years’ working experience in corporate secretarial practice, in public listed companies or in a management firm.
- Possess good knowledge of Companies Act, Main Market Listing Requirements, Code of Corporate Governance.