Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Sep 2022
Assistant Manager/Manager, Customer Marketing & Promotions
SingaporePermanent PositionAn experienced Assistant Manager/Manager, Customer Marketing & Promotions is needed by one of Singapore's top life insurance companies. You will be in charge of creating and implementing a marketing communications plan and tactical marketing initiatives that are in line with the company's strategies and operational goals.
Expires on 22 Oct 2022
- Conceptualise, develop and execute end-to-end strategic and tactical marketing campaigns tailored to targeted customer segments to achieve business objectives
- In close cooperation with the teams from Portfolio Management, Distribution, and Channel Propositions, lead and create efficient online and offline product marketing assets.
- Participate in creating the best product consumer propositions and make sure that messaging is delivered consistently across all product marketing communications contact points.
- Create a successful content marketing plan to pique consumer interest and boost campaign conversion.
- Keep an eye on and evaluate the performance of any other marketing activities as well as integrated marketing campaigns to ensure the best possible results.
- Create and manage web content using Adobe Experience Manager to improve user engagement and customer experience.
- Communicate and work together with internal stakeholders and outside vendors to make sure campaigns and projects are delivered on time.
- Be responsible for taking adequate precautions to reduce business and regulatory compliance risks.
- Keep up with market developments in terms of legal compliance, new threats, and technological advancements to better assess risk and protect the business.
- Draw attention to any potential issues or dangers and proactively discuss optimal risk-management techniques.
Posted ByGlenn Wong (Reg No: R1106685)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Hold a tertiary degree and have at least five years' worth of experience coordinating and executing integrated marketing communications initiatives with little direction.
- Prior knowledge of or expertise in the financial services sector will be advantageous.
- Practical knowledge of running digital marketing campaigns
- Capability to understand consumers' perspectives in order to determine their requirements and preferences in the life insurance sector
- Exceptional oral and written communication abilities; fluency in both Mandarin and English as this role requires interacting with Chinese stakeholders.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills, project multitasking abilities, and interpersonal management abilities
- High level of honesty, responsibility for one's actions, and a positive outlook regarding teamwork
- Be proactive in making improvements to the situation and flexible enough to accept new ones.
Office Location: Singapore, Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Glenn Wong, Reg No:R1106685) or email@example.com (Marilyn Koh Hui Ling, Reg No:R21102316). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057