Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
27 Jul 2021
Product Marketing and Communications Executive (6 months contract)
SingaporeContract PositionAn established MNC is seeking for Product Marketing and Communications Executive who will be responsible support the team for online and offline marketing initiatives and campaigns.
Expires on 26 Aug 2021
- Develop strong messaging to our key stakeholders on our product and service offerings, driving traffic and generating further interest
- Develop web-based and print materials to specific communications and campaigns for our new IT product
- Content for electronic newsletters, blog posts and publicity materials to promote brand awareness
- Overall support for the team with the implementation of online and offline marketing initiatives to reach a broader audience through marketing campaigns, social media, events, trade shows and other digital platforms.
- Experience in SEO/SEM management and content optimization across all platforms
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with team
- Support in content marketing with key deliverables which includes but are not limited to writing articles, copywriting, creative artwork and video assets.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Posted ByJasmine Tay Shi Hui (Reg No: R1875362)
Tel: +65 9088 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Marketing/Mass Communication/Business Admin/Advertising/ (or related discipline) will be an added advantage
- Experience in digital marketing, content writing or other related jobs will be preferred.
- Excellent command of English and strongly competent to write articles intended for customer facing platforms.
- Demonstrated capabilities across both traditional and non-traditional channels, message development and storytelling
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel to manage datasets with a good head for numbers.
- Ability to multi-task effectively while maintaining attention to detail and accuracy and working under tight deadlines.
- High-energy, results-oriented team player, with a desire to work in a fast-paced and results-oriented environment
- 6 months contract position
To apply, kindly send your resume to email@example.com OR wa.me/6590886161
Office Location: Jurong East
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Jasmine Tay Shi Hui, Reg No: R1875362). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform you that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
26 Jul 2021
Digital Marketing, Segment Management Manager
SingaporePermanent PositionOur Client is reputable financial institution looking for someone who have strong business acumen and strong analytical skilled individual to join the exciting team. This is a Hybrid role where you need to be flexible in the area of digital marketing and portfolio analysis. You will drive customer acquisition through the launch and optimisation of acquisition campaigns, with a focus on customer referrals to drive acquisition. The job also include reviewing the performance of the existing customer base through customer segmentation, data analysis and research.
Expires on 25 Aug 2021
- Lead and be responsible for the development, review and optimisation of customer acquisitions and referrals, integrating customer referrals into owned assets such as company's apps, digital collaterals, and targeted marketing communications – guided by the strategic intent of increasing customer referrals and/or referral conversions.
- Develop and continuously enhance the customer journey for acquisition and referrals, optimising for the ideal time of referral communications, and the channel(s) / platform(s) to be used for the customer referrals.
- Collaborate with other departments (i.e. tech, digital enabled sales, customer analytics) to implement enhancements as needed.
- Identify customer segment opportunities, i.e. new & sub-segments with growth & profit potential by reviewing the performance of the customer base across metrics, not limited to, engagement, repurchase, dormancy and attrition.
- Gather insights through segmentation research & analysis, to design & develop segment propositions that are relevant and resonates to our target audiences.
Posted ByShirley Tan Siaw Chin (Reg No: R1658715)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Degree holder with around 5-7 years of relevant experience in marketing, acquisitions & portfolio management and customer segmentation.
- Preferably experience in the insurance or any financial institution.
- Is driven and results oriented, takes initiative, and has a strong ability to multi-task
- Possess a good understanding of customer segments and experience and has the ability to develop strategic partnerships.
- Strong senior stakeholder management.
Location : Singapore
If the above speaks to you, we'd love to hear from you. Please send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com (Shirley Tan Siaw Chin, Reg No: R1658715 / Glenn Wong, Reg No: R1106685). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
16 Jul 2021
Assistant Manager, Marketing Communications
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA MNC specializes in design and manufacture of labelling and functional materials.
Expires on 15 Aug 2021
- Primary contact and responsible for ASEAN marketing communications including managing and executing the marketing calendar, and support projects across the South Asia Pacific (SAPSSA) region.
- Own the marketing communications plan & execution for the Architecture segment across the SAPSSA region.
- Execute sales & marketing collateral development & production including brochures, flyers, product overviews, etc
- Design and execute end-to-end marketing campaigns for the region and lead creative development
- Manage the regional sample program including swatch and sample book development, production replenishment & fulfillment
- Write engaging content for case studies, websites, newsletter, blogs, media and collateral
- Event management including digital webinars and partner collaboration
- PR media planning & development of press releases and industry thought leadership.
- Lead new product launch campaigns and promotions projects
- Create and execute channel marketing promotions and incentive programs with local commercial teams.
- Managing the marketing budgets including forecasting, approvals, accruals & reporting process
- Maintain inventory, ordering, replenishing, tracking and forecasting of marketing tools & collateral to minimise waste & costs.
- Maintain content assets for Partner Relationship Management (PRM) portal and digital asset management portals.
Posted BySandara Phan
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or related disciplines
- 6 years + of experience in marketing communications, advertising, or marketing agency - manufacturing and B2B experience desirable
- International experience in mature & emerging markets
- Outstanding English written & verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Excellent project management, planning and time management skills
- Creative flair with eye for detail
- Strong teamwork, influencing and relationship-building skills, across multiple levels of the organization
16 Jul 2021
Senior Marketing Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA renowned pharmaceutical MNC specializing in a variety of therapeutic areas.
- 5-10 years of marketing experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Possesses good track record in marketing.
09 Jun 2021
Brand Executive (1 year contract)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA global MNC company specializing in derma skin care products.
Expires on 26 Aug 2021
- Assist Senior Brand Manager in managing brand / product portfolio’s marketing plan execution on ATL and BTL activities.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to activate digital content marketing plan for brand via online publishers, KOLs and owned social media platforms in a timely manner.
- Prepare monthly reports on brand performance and sales analyses.
- Keep up to date with market trends, product developments and competitive landscape and provide periodic to fuel future ATL and BTL marketing plans.
- Manage marketing budget together with SBM; ensuring detailed accurate tracking of budget & expense via monthly reporting with an eye towards maximizing budget for brand benefit.
- Work with Sales team to activate BTL marketing activities/exclusive promotions.
- Work with agencies on website regular updates/ maintanence.
- Manage consumer enquiries via email and Facebook.
Posted ByEmily Poh
- Passionate about branding and digital marketing.
- Degree in Marketing or any equivalent alternative.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in brand management in consumer products.
- Proactive, dynamic, energetic and trustworthy.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
- With strong Microsoft Excel, Word, Powerpoint capabilities.