Each day, we work with thousands of candidates to place them in their desired job roles and help them build successful careers.
Our job search platform connects you to the latest available positions across Asia.
16 Apr 2021
Marketing Manager (Medical Devices)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionAn exciting Marketing Manager (Medical Devices) job has just become available at one of the most renowned MNC Medical Devices companies. This role reports directly to the Country Manager.
Expires on 16 May 2021
- The Marketing Manager is responsible for strategic marketing for medical consumables to drive growth and targets assigned.
- Support new product launching and product development.
- Develop marketing strategy and drive execution, including pricing strategies, promotional plans and implementation strategies.
- Ensure the implementation of these plans are run efficiently and effectively.
- Planning and execution of new product launches, product positioning.
- Work closely with the commercial team, enabling them to meet their commercial objectives by providing the appropriate tools, materials and presentations.
- Fieldwork and develop KOL network to drive the business in Malaysia.
- Product forecasting.
Posted ByLee Mei Chin
Tel: +60 17 982 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree in Marketing, Business Studies, or equivalent.
- Minimum of 7 years' product management / marketing experience from the medical device industry.
- Creative, display high level of enthusiasm, initiative and result/achievement oriented.
- Strong leadership, aggressive with the ability to work under pressure.
16 Apr 2021
Marketing Specialist, Regional (Ultrasound)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA renown Medical Devices MNC is looking for experienced individuals to drive marketing activities for the ultrasound business (Based in Kuala Lumpur).
Expires on 16 May 2021
- Regional Coverage: Malaysia, Singapore and Indochina Region (Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Vietnam).
- Work closely with respective local teams (sales, distributors and end-users) in assigned territories.
- Close collaboration with headquarters in developing marketing strategies that are unique from competitors to meet business goals and objectives.
- Develop and implement marketing initiatives such as workshops / CMEs / Trainings / Conferences for assigned territories.
- Conduct market analytics e.g. market dynamics, market research, competitors' strategies and customers’ requirements etc. in maximizing business opportunities.
- Analyze customers’ needs and develop solutions.
- Create and maintain database of key accounts, at the same time, developing plus enhancing relationship.
- Provide advice and support for public and private tenders.
Posted ByBryant Goh
- Bachelor's degree in Medical, Bio-medical engineering, Life Sciences or related discipline.
- Have minimum 2 years of proven track record in the Medical Devices industry preferably in ultrasound.
- Experienced in managing marketing activities.
- Self-motivated, passionate and a team player.
- Good command in English, both written and spoken. Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing to travel to different countries.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
Agensi Pekerjaan PeopleFirst Consulting Sdn Bhd
26 Mar 2021
Product Manager | Regional Private Bank | Central, Singapore
SingaporePermanent PositionThis is a unique opportunity to be a part of a strong wealth management business franchise, helping them to grow their Private Banking business as an Investment Product Manager. As a senior member of the team, you are expected to provide strategic investment services, customized financial solutions and execution of the market trades covering bonds, equities, funds and structured products. In return, you will enjoy an attractive total remuneration of up to SGD 150,000 per annum.
You will be responsible for:
Expires on 07 Jun 2021
- Work closely with the Investment Products Team in Head Office, and be a part of a strong wealth management business franchise which services the banking needs of high net worth clients.
- Assist Head of Private Banking in providing strategic investment services, customized financial solutions and execution of the market trades covering bonds, equities, funds and structured products.
- Analyse business needs and competitors’ trends, so as to issue business requirements in system enhancement projects that aim at offering a best-in-class trading platform in the market.
- Conduct the due diligence on new investment products and performance reviews of the existing ones in the product shelf, and be a contact person in driving the relationship with business counterparts.
- Assist the Head Office Investment Products team to generate and distribute investment strategies, ideas and articulate investment concepts to RMs and respectively their high net worth clients.
- Have an oversight on the dealing infrastructure / processes / systems for the investment products, and be responsible for all sales documentations, product agreements, and service level agreements.
- Liaise effectively with the respective stakeholders including the Head Office Investment Products team, Technology, Operations, Compliance and Risk Management to ensure smooth operations processes.
- Identify changes in regional market practice and regulatory requirements to develop and improve systems, frameworks and tools
Posted ByNg Se Wei 黄士维 (Reg No: R1110161)
Tel: +65 6730 email@example.com
- University graduate with 5 to 7 years of product manager experience in bonds, equities, funds or structured products.
- Sound understanding of economics, market practices and investment products in the wealth management business.
- Holder of the existing CMFAS certification (e.g. M1, M2, M5, M6, and M7) is a mandatory requirement of this job.
- Superior communication and organization skills, with the ability to interact with senior stakeholders, with good verbal and written communication skills in English. Fluency in Chinese is advantageous, as the job requires to communicate with key stakeholders in North Asia
- Excellent team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills to work well with all levels of counterparts.
- Willingness to work under a dynamic environment, multi-tasking with tight and short assignment / project deadlines.
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Ng Se Wei, Reg No: R1110161). You may email this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057