Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
07 Jun 2019
Senior Product Executive (personal care)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionAn established FMCG company which has presence in over 40 countries with over 8300 employees worldwide. It has 8 production plants in India and 7 overseas. Besides India, the business has significant presence in Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Middle East segments. The company has a strong brand presence with significant market share in identified segments. In addition, the company have a strong presence in the personal care and skin care products market in South-East Asia and Middle-East.
Expires on 07 Jul 2019
- Assist the Product Manager / Asst Product Manager in planning and implementing advertising and promotions plans and activities to ensure achievement of agreed marketing objectives to increase product awareness and market share.
- Conduct market research or trade surveys to investigate and keep abreast of competitor activities, market trends and keep company informed of such activities for proactive actions.
- Conduct regular trade visits to obtain hands on information from promoters, buyers, agents, customers on product sales performance, market trend and needs.
- In conjunction with media / advertising section, monitor and implement agreed advertising and promotion plans to launch new product or reinforce existing products.
- Develop, prepare, and edit essential product information for advertorial text or products leaflets or backtext, in suitable languages as required.
- Conduct presentation of promotional plans or packages to sales team and production personnel when required.
- Source and recommend suppliers for premium items, and liaise closely with purchasing section for price negotiations and processing the necessary purchase requisitions.
Posted ByEmily Poh
Tel: 012 222 email@example.com
- Good attitude and presentable.
- Good academic background.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willing to handle events and roadshows.
- Capable of managing network and build rapport.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia.
30 May 2019
Regional Category Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA well established global company in paint business with 35 production facilities in 21 countries, 65 companies in 45 countries and represented in more than 100 countries around the world.
Expires on 29 Jun 2019
- Responsible for driving the Category sales and profitability through brand planning and execution of strategic marketing plans, as well as, gathering and prioritizing product and customer insights, defining the innovation strategy, and working closely with, Sales, R&D and Purchasing to ensure a YoY double digit growth for the Exterior category.
- Drive the Exterior Category performance and leverage business potential through projects and processes and deliver full plans implementation in all Regional units, in cooperation with Regional Sales, Trade & Retail, Marketing Communications and Regional Marketing to drive profitable growth for the exterior category.
- Determine product range requirements within the Category, identifying new product opportunities and preparing innovation plans to ensure a strong innovation pipeline and keep our exterior innovation share above 25 %.
- Deliver strong above the line and below the line marketing communications for the category in collaboration with Regional Communication Manager and the local units to increase brand strength in our markets and create value.
- Conduct thorough market analysis and understand customer insights to develop successful product ranges. Monitor competitor activity to evaluate market position and identify opportunities for improvement in order to strengthen our competitive edge and take market shares.
- Report on product category performance and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to achieve Category growth and profitability.
19 Jan 2019
Marketing Executive (Personal Care)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionA well established Japanese Cosmetic Skincare Distribution Company
Expires on 07 Jul 2019
- Develop, organize and execute marketing campaigns for the assigned brand in line with brand marketing objectives and goals.
- Propose marketing strategies which combine all marketing mix such as product, pricing, positioning and promotion to achieve business plan
- Work closely with designers, suppliers and production on matters related to creation, development and improvement of marketing materials
- Responsible for providing and supporting sales team with necessary product related materials
- Ensure all retail stores visual merchandising is in line with brand primary & secondary focus
- Establish and maintain close relationship with associates such as principles, media, KOL & public
- Manage budget and calculate investment decisions within the limit of allocated budget
- Assist in the development of new/existing products and markets in order to contribute to the achievement of the business unit and marketing objectives
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree
- Preferably 1 year of working experience in related field (retail/beauty/FMCG) or 3 years working experience is required for this position
- Good communication skills with pleasant personality
- Computer literate and proficient in MS Office
- Proficient in English, Chinese and Bahasa Malaysia
- Independent and organized to meet deadlines
- Thrive in a fast-paced, performance-driven and multi-tasking work environment
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferably female and Malaysia citizen only
07 Dec 2018
Assistant Brand Manager
MalaysiaPermanent PositionAn established MNC company specializes in beauty and personal skincare products and carrying one of the world’s largest skin care brands.
- Effectively manage the assigned category segment by leading brand development plan & strategy, revenue growth management strategy, research and insights, future category opportunities and integrated marketing communication activation in support of the direct line manager and aligned with total company growth objectives and strategic roadmap.
- Play an important contributing role to build commercial team capabilities, operating effectiveness, team spirit, and collaborative culture across the marketing Team and within the organization.
- A&P planning & spending, product price margin analysis, product launch demand forecast planning, annual budget planning process and budget reviews
- Marketing Strategy Develop short term growth strategies. Ability to take initiative to identify key opportunities and gaps on top of deeply understanding via analysis of the competitive landscape.
- Consumer Understanding
- Comprehend and able to identify a competitive potential insight that is unique and opportunistic and executing actionable plan set by line manager.
- Media & Communication Plan
- Execute plan of A&P spend for product’s ATL communication, working together with Media Manager to ensure timeliness.
- Marketing Launch Plans
- Develop consumer marketing launch plans for all new product innovations, product re-launches or category thematic P1 campaigns as assigned by line manager, in a timely and accurate manner.
- Lead point of contact for cross functional team on providing information, planning, task segregation for the campaigns.
- Key point of contact to manage external agencies/ business partners to meet the campaign deliverables.
- Market Research
- Execute and value add to research projects planned in support of line manager
- Brand Image & Brand standard
- Implement brand guidelines and act as key gatekeeper for all product brand equity materials communicated internally and externally
- Finance & Budgeting
- Financial savvy – able to comprehend P&L and seek opportunities to continuously improvement cost efficiency.
- Accountable for product segment A&P spending, product price margin analysis, product launch demand forecast planning, annual budget planning process and budget reviews.
- Team management
- Inspiring, motivate, coaching, develop cross functional team to deliver business objective.
- Self-initiative to own career development plan.
- Courage & actively give and seek for feedback from line manager and colleagues.
Expires on 11 Jul 2019
- Update Direct Line Manager on the status of the principle accountabilities on bases of internal and external information: market research for brand image, usage, market share.
- Demonstrate the highly effective communication within the cross-function (with SCM, CD team, Retail team, Regulatory, Supply Chain, Regional Marketing, Finance) to ensure the highest business result achieved.
- Complete standard monthly reporting templates as required by category assigned in timely and data accurate manner.
- To perform any ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree holder in Business/ Marketing/ Management/ Finance/ Economics/ Commerce
- High fluency and comprehension (Oral & Written) in English – Plus point: Malay and Chinese languages
- Microsoft Excel & Power point Savvy
- Strong leadership, self initiator and high level of self-accountability
- Effective planning, time management, presentation, negotiation, communication and project management
- Persuasive & effective communication cross functions
- High Problem Solving Skill
- Entrepreneurship & Ownership
- High sense or emergency
- Analytical mindset
- Positively motivated “Can-do attitude)
- Multi tasker
- Thrives under pressure
- High awareness and passion for today’s trends and news
- 2 years Consumer Brand Marketing experience within the similar capacity of MNC FMCG preferred (Personal Care/ Female Category/ Skincare/ Beauty a plus)
05 Nov 2018
Brand Manager (Baby Diapers Line)
MalaysiaPermanent PositionAn established FMCG company specializes in the baby and adult diapers line located in Malaysia.
Expires on 03 Jul 2019
- Develop marketing plan with goals, strategies tactics and programs based on a comprehensive analysis of the market, consumer needs, customer needs, competition, cost, and etc.
- Keep abreast of marketplace & competitor activity to identify opportunity and gaps in product brand performance.
- Provide sound strategic thinking, leadership and good business judgement in all aspects of marketing for the brands.
- Communicate objectives, tracking progress towards objectives, and identify potential gaps and remedy plans to achieve brand share and profitability target.
- Monitor and evaluate brand performance through brand review and post campaign evaluation to recommend and execute appropriate changes in plans coupled with market or research findings to achieve optimum results manage multi-functional resources.
Posted ByEmily Poh (Available for messaging Via WatsApp)
Tel: 012 222 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Proven working experience as brand manager or associate brand manager.
- Drive for results and leaderships skills.
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- Comfortable working with numbers, metrics and spreadsheets.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.