Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
12 Apr 2019
Product Manager - Group Transaction Banking
SingaporePermanent PositionAn established Corporate Bank with a strong presence within in the region is currently looking for a Product professional in Singapore to grow with them. This will be a unique opportunity for you to establish your career with one of the top banks in the world and be part of the product management team that provides seamless and cost-effective solutions to customers. Reporting to the Head of Transaction Banking, you will be responsible to meet customers’ needs and support the daily business. In return, you will enjoy a remuneration of up to S$120,000 per annum.
Expires on 26 Apr 2019
- Implement strategic digital product initiatives and solutions, platform or external partnerships
- Lead the development and recommend innovative ideas of new product capabilities with accountability spanning across the entire product lifecycle from conceptualization to commercialization
- Lead engagements and provide guidance to relevant stakeholder involved
- Provide ideas inputs for Bank’s trade business and credit growth strategy and planning
- Identify revenue growth opportunities and trends within existing product
- Liaise with RMs for identifying, capturing and tapping on the available opportunities in the market
- Representative in Transaction Banking/Marketing activities and client events, as when required
Posted ByTerin Neo Chee Hoon (Reg No: R1764909)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- A recognized university degree with minimum 4 years of experiences in Cash/Trade Product management
- Solid track record in the development and launch of a Digital product/solution strategy, roadmap and execution
- Ability to conceptualize and execute strategic / Digital product initiatives
- Good communication and people skills with the ability to coordinate activities with several stakeholders
- Strong analytical/strategic and problem solving skills with excellent verbal / written communication skill in English and Mandarin to communicate with stakeholders in North Asian offices
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and also your notice period
Office Location: Central
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Neo Chee Hoon, Reg No: R1764909).
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.