Every day, our consultants work with thousands of candidates to help them find the right fit for their next role. Last year, we placed over 0 candidates into permanent roles.
Our job search platform will connect you to the latest available positions across Asia.
20 Jan 2020
Head of Compliance, Corporate Bank
SingaporePermanent PositionBoutique corporate bank in Singapore with strong presence in Singapore is looking for Head of Compliance. This is a great opportunity to establish yourself at management level in the field of compliance, and you will be responsible for managing a team of up to 2 members covering compliance responsibilities in Singapore. You will enjoy a remuneration of up to $135,000 per year.
As the head of compliance the job requires you to work in regulatory compliance to maintain regulatory and compliance best practice standards and a culture of appropriate conduct.
Person with high leadership qualities as the job requires you to lead and supervise a teams.
You are required to develop and maintain compliance functions and policies to implement the vision of maintaining flawless compliance throughout the organization.
Knowledge in writing and drafting policies based on compliance is an added advantage.
You will be reporting directly to the General Manager for all compliance related functions.Expires on 03 Feb 2020
Posted ByRohan David Neil Armstrong (Reg No: R1989584)
Tel: +65 firstname.lastname@example.org
Bachelor Degree in relevant field is a must to have.
Minimum 8 years of relevant experience inside the field of compliance under corporate banking will be preferred.
A strong team player with good interpersonal and communication skills will be preferred.
20 Jan 2020
Head of compliance, Corporate bank
SingaporePermanent PositionBoutique corporate bank based in Singapore is currently looking for a head of compliance with a focus on general compliance and implementation of compliance policies. You will be given the opportunity to manage a team of 2 compliance officers and also, directly reporting the General Manager. You will be required to provide compliance advisory and policies locally. You can expect a remuneration package up to $150,000 per year.
Providing compliance advisory for the corporate banking business in Singapore
Implement group policies and procedures for the corporate banking business in Singapore
Ensure regulatory requirements set out by MAS and other relevant authorities are met
Lead, supervise and manage the compliance team in Singapore
Provide reports on compliance matters to management periodicallyExpires on 03 Feb 2020
Posted ByKrisfossen Er (Reg No: R1989585)
At least 8 years of experience with Compliance and governance at a similar role
Relevant degree in Finance/Business/Economics or Equivalent
Strong communication skill with the stakeholders is beneficial
Ability to write policies is an advantage
20 Jan 2020
MNC Market Access Manager
TaiwanPermanent PositionMultinational pharmaceutical company
- Develop market access and HEOR strategies to accelerate early access and maximize market potential
- Develop engagement and build strong relationship with key stakeholders through scientific engagement plan for market access success
- Develop the analytical, strategic and innovative approach for access negotiations
- Familiar with health policy issues and participant industry meeting to maximize company business
- Apply for new product/indication reimbursement in time with expected price
- Identify and feedback market environment change to drive proactive strategies and work closely with marketing, sales, medical and finance to formulate pricing and reimbursement through planning new products
Expires on 19 Feb 2020
Posted ByLaurella Wang
- At least 2+ years experience in Market Access or at least 4-year experience in sales and marketing (Experiences in health policy, communication, Access, HEOR, HTA, new product launch, promotional activities will be a plus)
- Strong understanding of pricing and market access regulations, dynamics and strategies across regions.
- Majors in pharmacy/public health with health economic background or master degree is a plus
- Good English skills in both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate and influence cross function teams
- Knowledge and experience on how to use economic and clinical data to deliver health economics studies.
17 Jan 2020
Compensation Incentive Specialist, APAC
SingaporePermanent PositionThis incumbent will manage the Global Compensation Incentive Programs for Asia Pacific. He will manage the compensation incentives framework, analysis, and calculation for the commercial (Sale & Service) employees in Asia Pacific.
Expires on 16 Feb 2020
- Support the sales and service organizations within our global commercial businesses using existing and future compensation tools
- Generate, review and validate commission payroll reports extracted from Compensation Incentive Calculation system
- Build, maintain and troubleshoot Compensation Incentive reporting systems
- Train sales teams to understand ICP plans and use the Compensation Incentive Calculation system
- Build, maintain, and troubleshoot Compensation Incentive Calculation system
- Understand the data elements that comprise a sales compensation plan and convert them into a commission calculation reflected in the compensation system reporting.
- Support the yearly compensation plan updates in, quotas, rates, new hires, terminations, and new plan implementation.
- Utilizing the data within the ICP system, analyze alternative sales compensation plans and understand commission expenses.
Posted ByWong Kay Yan (Reg No: R1656428)
Tel: +65 6738 email@example.com
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Experienced working in sizable companies
- Degree with at least 6 years of experience
- Regional experience is an advantage
- Knowledge or experience across Asia Pacific will be an added advantage
- Competent in managing multiple projects simultaneously with a strong results/goal orientation
- Ability to thrive in a changing environment and deal with ambiguity
Office Location: West
Kindly indicate your current/last salary details and your notice period
Interested candidates kindly forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Wong Kay Yan, Reg No: R1656428). Feel free to forward this great opportunity to someone who would be a great fit for this role.
All information will be kept strictly confidential. We regret to inform that only successful applicants will be contacted.
PeopleSearch Pte Ltd
EA License No: 16S8057
17 Jan 2020
Manager – Corporate Planning and Communication
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur client is one of the most well established Taiwanese bank in Hong Kong. They are seeking for high caliber professionals to join their legal and compliance teams. This is an excellent opportunity to demonstrate your professionalism in banking industry and build your career within the market leading organizations. • Attractive employee benefit • Excellent team culture • Stable platform
Expires on 16 Feb 2020
- Conduct management updates with regular and ad-hoc financial and business analysis in report, spreadsheet and presentation format
- Design and monitor business performance and financial Key Performance Indicators
- Assist management to develop business plan and strategy
- Act as a coordinator between Headquarter and Hong Kong Branch in business related projects
- Assist to ensure Hong Kong Branch maintains high compliance and Anti-Money Laundering standard
- Assist in any ad-hoc project assigned
Posted ByAngie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) email@example.com
- Degree holder or above in Business Administration or Finance
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in commercial banking industry
- Familiar with MS word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical ability, good presentation skills, with proactive and goal-oriented attitude
- Able to manage multiple projects or tasks at once and work under pressure
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese, fluent in Mandarin is a must
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Angie Fung
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext. 816 or (852) 6377-1384
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion
17 Jan 2020
Relationship Manager, Commercial Banking
Hong KongPermanent PositionOur clients are fast growing international/China banks with great presence in China. To cope with their sustainable growth, they are seeking high performing relationship managers. This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposures to a wide range of local clients and enjoy superb career progression. • Fast growing banks with strong market reputation and potential • Attractive package and benefits • Excellent employee development and career growth
Expires on 16 Feb 2020
- Proactively develop and acquire new business opportunities with local mid-cap clients and listed companies to achieve personal/team target
- Build and manage a portfolio of commercial clients with a balance on risk and business opportunity
- Provide financial solutions to the corporate clients according to their financial needs
Posted ByDonna Hong
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.813 or (852) firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree holder or above with major in Business Administration, Finance or related disciplines
- Demonstrate strong corporate banking experience in credit lending and risk assessment
- Minimum 5 years’ relationship management experience in commercial banking, candidates with more experience will be considered for senior or team lead position
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills at different levels
- Excellent command of Chinese and English in both spoken and written
Interested Applicants please send your full resume (in Word format) together with present and expected salary to Donna Hong:
Tel: (852) 2521-5118 ext.813 or (852) 6377-1287
**Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a more detailed discussion**